Sign in to follow this  
Theras

L-1049 Super-Constellation is out

6 minutes ago, Dkgolfnut said:

Cool, if you have other detailed questions jump on the Discord as there are more users, beta testers and the developer that can answer questions.   

discord link below 

https://discord.gg/vWAQkwgy

+1 i get some trouble to get on,but yes,it is the best place to post there..

cheers Ralf (Easyraider there)

Edited by banjoman1960

Ralf Scholten EDDL

Does this plane (or any plane) do effects like this only better?

spacer.png

1 hour ago, VeryBumpy said:

spacer.png

Yes the Connie has smoke on startup.  In addition if you overheat oil or cylinder temps it will smoke.   If you go above 16000 feet the Connie will show con trails as well which is pretty cool.  

I'm really starting to love this plane.

• Upvote 1

VERSION 0.2.0.1 released

I only found the 2.0 release changelog in Discord

Version 0.2.0.
===================================================

- Added:  Xponder
- Added: smoke overheat engine oil
- Added: A.P.U. for the military version (W.I.P. Visual but not functional)
- Added: Analyser functional
- Added: AI (pil/copiland F.E.) manag. checklist with dynamic checks on clipboard
- Added:  supercharger manual and AI FE managed
- Added:  new payload/ pax by pax/ littery and freight
- Added: Zero reader right part
- Added: Notebook fuel config visualization and quick instant buttons
- Added: Notebook fuel config: dynamic display
- Added: Propellers overspeed failure
- Added: GPS 750-650, including AI copilot following route
- Added: 3D anti-statics on wings
- Added: Oculus Quest 2 check for compatibility

- Modified: Visualization radio seat area
- Modified: F.E. desk charts dynamic display high/low blower (supercharger)
- Modified: Nav and position lights on auto checklist
- Modified: Nav and position lights decals
- Modified: Hostess position during boarding and flight
- Modified: Old and vintage style for overhead frequencies
- Modified:  Livery outside bug fixes
- Modified: Inside cabin door handles

- Fixed: AI (pil/copilot F.E.) manag. deicing
- Fixed: Oil and oil cooler flaps (press + temp) / cowler flaps CHT and carburetor ...total rework
- Fixed: Contrails over 16.000 feets
- Fixed: BMEP MAP Mixture and RPm for max, METO climb and cruise power (high/low blower)
- Fixed: : Gpu cycling bug sound
- Fixed:  Inclinometer bug
- Fixed: MAin door and crew door during icing conditions
- Fixed: Multiplayer damp smoke bug

On 8/2/2022 at 9:55 PM, peloto said:

Agree, I mean develop more systems or maybe that or perfection it if possible more than textures, more priority for me, there are a lot impressive ¿AI? options, I have to test it and read it again, maybe implement an co-pilot LNAV haha.

Oh, I meant a VNAV not LNAV, with speed and altitude restrictions like and FMC haha, when you are lazy and only want to watch landscapes.

I am having some problems when approaching and less of 140 it stalls, in the exterior view the speed is shown different than the interior gauges, maybe that is the problem, or maybe is in this fix that solved?

On 8/2/2022 at 9:46 PM, VeryBumpy said:

spacer.png

Wing42 B247D does that, has engine fire effects also.

4 hours ago, peloto said:

Oh, I meant a VNAV not LNAV, with speed and altitude restrictions like and FMC haha, when you are lazy and only want to watch landscapes.

I am having some problems when approaching and less of 140 it stalls, in the exterior view the speed is shown different than the interior gauges, maybe that is the problem, or maybe is in this fix that solved?

If you have flaps 60-80 it slow down to 130 and flaps 100 stall should be 110 depending on weight.   If you are landing heavy dump fuel and it will fly much slower.  Use interior speed indicators when landing.  I usually fly 130-140 flaps 80 and 3 nautical miles out flaps 100 and slow to 120.   Pull throttle at threshold and slight flair to land.    Reverse works awesome now so slowing down on runway is easy.   If you land over 150 kts you will pop tires.   No bueno.   😂

Edited by Dkgolfnut
  • Upvote 1

Great work this Addon love to fly this bird, and yes that speed thing is a bit tricky, you find the technik with the CG setting and flaps using..

Can somebody who uses the Honeycomb Bravo show the bindings for the throttles for this plane ?

Seems i have some problems with the reverse..

cheers 😉

• Upvote 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Dkgolfnut said:

No bueno.   😂

Haha.

The fuel was low, I have to check load weight, and to train landings more then sure.

Edit: was my fault sure, even I was pulling too hard joysticks (Xbox gamepad), I have to train more and to trim better. Incredible aircraft, I feel envy in those that were able to flight it in real life.

Edited by peloto

My favourite aircraft for all types of flights now, really really enjoying flying it and learning to flying it.

Maybe my number one concern is the manual trim speed, despite selecting max sensitivity in the clipboard, always remain too much slow to flight the plane a bit more properly and precisely, is that normal or a known bug or something I am doing wrong?

• Like 1

The aircraft has been submitted to MS to be added to the Marketplace last month. There is a big backlog for dev. 

https://fsprocedures.com Your home for all flight simulator related checklist.

The Queen spit flames, the crew always told passengers that this was normal to avoid screams. Really a beauty with character, and spectacle, I am in love witn she.