Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

P3D V5.3 HF1 is available now

Oy...  So If I just updated to V5.3 and got everything up and running what do I need to do?  I don't see a HF in my LM account.  

Will EZCA and everything still work if I update the HF or am I going to break things in the process?  2 days of setting everything up only to find a HF that may start breaking things again does not leave me energized and excited LOL... 

I guess the only bright side is I have the option of installing or not. 

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

4 hours ago, mobiel said:

How about FFTF Dynamic - we need an update aswell?

Yep...waiting to be notified in email...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, psolk said:

Oy...  So If I just updated to V5.3 and got everything up and running what do I need to do?  I don't see a HF in my LM account.  

Will EZCA and everything still work if I update the HF or am I going to break things in the process?  2 days of setting everything up only to find a HF that may start breaking things again does not leave me energized and excited LOL... 

I guess the only bright side is I have the option of installing or not. 

Check the version number of your download. The most current one (including HF1+1) is 5.3.15.28131 -- as far as your add-ons go, it depends on how the add-on was coded. There are posts here about what works and what doesn't.

Gigabyte x670 Aorus Elite AX MB; AMD 7800X3D CPU; Deepcool LT520 AIO Cooler; 64 Gb G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO DDR5 6000; Win11 Pro; P3D V5.4; 1 Samsung 990 2Tb NVMe SSD: 1 Crucial 4Tb MX500 SATA SSD; 1 Samsung 860 1Tb SSD; Gigabyte Aorus Extreme 1080ti 11Gb VRAM; Toshiba 43" LED TV @ 4k; Honeycomb Bravo.

18 hours ago, Druce said:

Nope. Some people said it cause scenery cfg ruin

Which should be easy fix with P4AO and ORBX sync. Takes time and patience but should all work...

Virtual Air Canada - Alex Luzajic

3 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Which should be easy fix with P4AO and ORBX sync. Takes time and patience but should all work...

I solve my issue...

i7 8700K @4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero | G.Skill TridentZ 4x8GB @3700Mhz | ROG Strix OC RTX 3080 Ti

Lol, no runway lights in airports offensive initials not allowed, so flaw update

i7 8700K @4.8Ghz | Noctua NH-D15 | Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero | G.Skill TridentZ 4x8GB @3700Mhz | ROG Strix OC RTX 3080 Ti

Doing a clean installation (or reinstallation) is it necessary to uninstall NGXu and reinstall again?

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

24 minutes ago, Juliet Alpha said:

Doing a clean installation (or reinstallation) is it necessary to uninstall NGXu and reinstall again?

No. If you uninstalled properly, the PMDG files should be intact and left alone in your "old" Prepar3D Folder. If you then install P3D again, usually everything works as before (at least for me) 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2