Sign in to follow this  
mpo910

P3D V5.3 HF1 is available now

They mention fixes to the mixture logic. Is the leaning bug finaly fixed ?

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I have just installed the fresh P3D version without problems. FSLabs Control Center has also been updated (now version 1.0.0.6), but the Airbus is not yet compatible.

Michael

Michael Thesen

MSFS, HP Reverb G2, Gigabyte B760 32Gb, Samsung 970 EVO, Geforce RTX 4070-TI, Win11, i7-14700KF, Thrustmaster T16000M, Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals

32 minutes ago, 331BK said:

FSLabs need an update?

Unfortunately yes, as usual.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, micstatic said:

I know road traffic was an FPS hit previously.  Are you guys finding that is still the case?  

I would also love to know. It was one of the main reasons I was waiting for the Hot Fix before going 5.3.
It is in the changelog, but it would be interesting to know if it is just 'a bit better' or at least as good as it was with 5.2

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rafal said:

Also Active Sky will also need an update before it will work. 

I normally wait for updates, but I jumped in and installed the hotfix. Hopefully Active Sky and FSL get compatibility updates out soon.

Calum Watt

4 minutes ago, WestEnd said:

Also Active Sky will also need an update before it will work. 

I normally wait for updates, but I jumped in and installed the hotfix. Hopefully Active Sky and FSL get compatibility updates out soon.

ASP3D is now updated, see this thread and the link for the changelog: 

Balint Szarka

CPU Intel i9 9900K OC'd to 5Ghz

RAM 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz (2 x 16GB)

GPU 8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2070 SUPER

1 hour ago, pgde said:

If Prepar3D was installed before updating to the hotfix it is strongly recommended to run the “Delete Generated Files” shortcut in Prepar3D’s installation directory after installing the hotfix and before running Prepar3D for the first time. This will revert Prepar3D to its default settings but may also impact the installation of add-ons.

Ah yes, the nuclear option. I won’t be bothering with that one. I made that mistake with v4 and it took ages to get my scenery.cfg back to its correct state.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 3

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

I just deleted all the four prior v5.3 components, as I don't want ANYTHING P3D (legacy) still on my system when I install the latest HF1.  That way I'll know that there is no residual conflict, or whatever...so here goes the full install...

3 minutes ago, Ray Proudfoot said:

Ah yes, the nuclear option. I won’t be bothering with that one. I made that mistake with v4 and it took ages to get my scenery.cfg back to its correct state.

Yep, me too...am about to reinstall from the full download...

Edited by Sesquashtoo

15 minutes ago, Rafal said:

There's a shock!

Jude Bradley
Beech Baron: Uh, Tower, verify you want me to taxi in front of the 747?
ATC: Yeah, it's OK. He's not hungry.

X-Plane 11 X-Plane 12 and MSFS2020  🙂

System specs: Windows 11  Pro 64-bit, Ubuntu Linux 20.04 i9-9900KF  Gigabyte Z390 RTX-3070-Ti , 32GB RAM  1X 2TB M2 for X-Plane 12,  1x256GB SSD for OS. 1TB drive MSFS2020

26 minutes ago, Rafal said:

I would also love to know. It was one of the main reasons I was waiting for the Hot Fix before going 5.3.
It is in the changelog, but it would be interesting to know if it is just 'a bit better' or at least as good as it was with 5.2

Rob A reports it is much improved.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

6 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Rob A reports it is much improved.

'much improved'...means...not 100 percent 'fixed'...lol.   Oh well...

9 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

I didn’t think it was that bad before. So I’m looking forward to testing 

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

10 minutes ago, Sesquashtoo said:

Mr A’s actual words, not paraphrased by me….

HotFix 1 for P3D V5.3 today ... fixes bugs and fixed issue with AI road traffic ... performance is exceptional.”

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Kevin Firth - i9 10850K @5.2; Asus Maximus XII Hero; 32Gb Cas16 3600 DDR4; RTX3090; AutoFPS; FG mod

Beta tester for: UK2000; JustFlight; VoxATC; FSReborn; //42

xaP1VAU.png

30 minutes ago, kevinfirth said:

Mr A’s actual words, not paraphrased by me….

HotFix 1 for P3D V5.3 today ... fixes bugs and fixed issue with AI road traffic ... performance is exceptional.”

Now, I'm excited...for first run! 🙂