Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

Just Flight Bae 146 update

8 minutes ago, Peterwk said:

Dear All

May I ask if anyone knows where I can get the Pacific Southwest livery for the BAe146-200?

Best regards, 

Peter Keenan 

It ships with the PSA livery for the 100 variant. Are you asking if there is also one available for the 200?

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

4 hours ago, peloto said:

Is it possible to has a map with the FMS route, apart from the aircraft in a Navigraph chart if purchased?

There is a map in the EFB - but it does not show the flight plan route on it.

I actually find the MSFS VFR map works great here, for occasionally popping up to improve the situational awareness when flying a SID, STAR or Approach in the 146.   It shows the map, the aircraft and the flight plan. Does the job.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

5 hours ago, peloto said:

Is it possible to has a map with the FMS route

I use MSFS Mobile Companion App. It's a Simconnect Server and then you call it up on your Phone/Tablet in a Browser or just on PC in a Browser.

https://flightsim.to/file/2828/msfs-mobile-companion-app

Edited by darshonaut
  • Upvote 1

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html

15 minutes ago, darshonaut said:

I use MSFS Mobile Companion App. It's a Simconnect Server and then you call it up on your Phone/Tablet in a Browser or just on PC in a Browser.

https://flightsim.to/file/2828/msfs-mobile-companion-app

Been using this for a few months and it works great. Just picked up a cheap Amazon Fire tablet in the sales to use as a side screen with it. 

• Like 2

Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB, Win 11. MSFS2020. VKB, MFG & Virpil controllers. Quest 3 for VR.

1 hour ago, JYW said:

and the flight plan. Does the job

not so good for my situational awareness 😉

Screenshot-1050.png

• Like 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

In order to get the MCDU/FMS show up on your iPad (and use it from there) use this addon from Github :

https://github.com/dementedmonkey/cj4-mcdu

This works for the WT CJ4 MCDU/FMS. YOu may already have this addon if you came across it for the WT CJ4. (maybe not)

- Once you have it unzipped it somewhere safe and installed the part in community that needs to be in community make a copy/paste of the part in community and rename it to something with the BAe146 but in a way that it loads after justflight......I have it called "z BAe146 MCDU Addon"

- Then in the addon in community, go dwon in the folder hierarchy until you find the CJ4 folder in the Airliners folder and rename that CJ4  folder to JF_146.

- Then reompile the layout json with the MSFS Layout Generator.

- Then start the sim and once you have the aircraft loaded and up and running (start at a runway for demonstartion purposes this time) , run the cj4-mcdu-server-0.2.0.exe in the part that you unzipped from the original download. Allow it in your firewall.

- Now call up the IP address it shows you on your iPad....that's it.

- Add it to your Homescreen for easier use (right upper corner in Safari)

From the second flight onwards, just run the  cj4-mcdu-server-0.2.0.exe and call up the Widget you placed on the Homescreen of your iPad.

This has propably been posted already and I am terrible at explaining things.

So I hope somebody gets it working that is better at explaining, to answer further questions should they arise.

I have no affiliation with the addon.

Of course this also works on Android, you would then use Chrome instead of Safari.

63RxkGV.jpg

Edited by darshonaut

my African sceneries for MSFS : https://darshonaut.blogspot.com/p/msfs-2020.html

5 hours ago, Donka said:

It ships with the PSA livery for the 100 variant. Are you asking if there is also one available for the 200?

Hi Donka,

That is correct as PSA - they were a major early operator of the BAe146-200.  They operated the -100 during their initial operations such as crew training. 

Best regards, 

Peter 

Purchased, really funny to fly, if you miss a 727 this is your aircraft, and you dare to tame a new aircraft this is your plane.

Hope they continue improving it like a custom FMS and a self screen with its FMS path route.

• Like 1

A note to anyone that purchased the 146 on the Marketplace - the latest version (v0.1.5) should be available on Marketplace later today.

Martyn - Just Flight

• Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight

6 minutes ago, Martyn JF said:

A note to anyone that purchased the 146 on the Marketplace - the latest version (v0.1.5) should be available on Marketplace later today.

Martyn - Just Flight

More changes?! Wow. Thank you!

Is there anything built into the 146 to show external wind direction/strength.

Intel i9-10900K @ 5.1Ghz,  Nvidia 2080ti 11Gb, 32Gb Ram, Samsung Odyssey G7 HDR 600 27inch Monitor 2560x1440, Windows 11 Home

On 6/10/2022 at 4:46 PM, MrBitstFlyer said:

Is there anything built into the 146 to show external wind direction/strength.

No, that's not currently a feature, although you can use the weather request function of the FMS to request a METAR/TAF.

EDIT: The progress page of the FMS also indicates the current wind.

Martyn - Just Flight

Edited by Martyn JF

Martyn - Just Flight

27 minutes ago, peloto said:

@Martyn JFAny hint in the next update features and when?

No date yet but the upcoming change log can be found here, although additional changes will be added prior to release: https://community.justflight.com/topic/3387/update-change-logs-v0-1-5-released-edited-10-6-22

Martyn - Just Flight

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Martyn - Just Flight