Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

PMDG 737-700 has been released!

15 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

It's mine!

52065016596_62e55f016d_k.jpgUntitled-3 by Ryan Butterworth, on Flickr

Interesting Ryan. I flew that same livery today around FL. Congrats! It's fantastic addition to our hangars.

• Like 2

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

FPS is not an issue for me. Even the first load only took about 10 minutes.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

That's a fantastic picture..... my first load seems around the same at 10mins. But i also note it is pretty quick once that initial use has been done.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Just  a couple takeoffs and landings at KLAX to give it a first go.  I did pretty well for not flying the big jet birds yet.  🙂  Very smooth and responsive.  I landed using manual controls and I surprised myself.  Two safe landings.  Great job PMDG.  Plane is awesome and will be a joy to get to get know and fly.

• Like 2

First flight with it finally…. Wow this thing is amazing…Simply outstanding!! kudos to the PMDG team once again! 

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

1 hour ago, Hatch76 said:

Hmmm, wonder why mine is so bad. Thanks for that test. 

LAX (along with London, Tokyo, and NYC) is traditionally one of the more demanding locations in sims because of multiple big airports, many AI, lots of rendered buildings and coastlines/terrain.   He tested at KCLE which would typically not be as demanding.  I would test yours at KCLE RWY 24L just as he did and then compare.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

9 minutes ago, Mace said:

LAX (along with London, Tokyo, and NYC) is traditionally one of the more demanding locations in sims because of multiple big airports, many AI, lots of rendered buildings and coastlines/terrain.   He tested at KCLE which would typically not be as demanding.  I would test yours at KCLE RWY 24L just as he did and then compare.

What's odd is Kyle's performance on the 737 is so much lower than the FBW 320 where as mine is much higher. Go figure!?

• Like 1

13900K@5.8GHz - ROG Strix Z790-E - 2X16Gb G.Skill Trident DDR5 6400 CL32 - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - WD SN850X 2 TB M.2 - XPG S70 Blade 2 TB M.2 - MSI A1000G PCIE5 1000 W 80+ Gold PSU - Liam Li 011 Dynamic Razer case - 58" Panasonic TC-58AX800U 4K - Pico 4 VR  HMD - WinWing HOTAS Orion2 MAX - ProFlight Pedals - TrackIR 5 - W11 Pro (Passmark:12574, CPU:63110-Single:4785, GPU:50688)

1 hour ago, Mace said:

I understand that but with FBW I get no less than 37 fps at lax. 23-30 with PMDG

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

2 hours ago, fogboundturtle said:

my FPS. Ultra 200.

3Yyy6oK.jpg

What Resolution do you run?

I have a 10900k/3090 at 4k and get 60fps ish outside view and usually around 50-60 in cruise.

Mark Roberts 

I9 13900k @ 5.7GHZ | 64GB DDR5 5600 Ram | ASUS Strix 4090 @ 3.0GHZ | ROG ASUS Hero Z790 | 2x 2TB M.2  | Lian LI Dynamic XL ROG Case | Hotas Warthog Joystick and Throttle, Crosswind Rudder Pedals | Corsair Nightblade | K95 RGB|  | LG 28" 4k, Dell 34" AW3420DW Ultrawide| Windows 10 Pro | MSFS2020 | Custom Water Loop |

No FPS problems, just like other similar aircraft.

My first flight ended with a wonderful autolanding which I thought wasnt posible with any aircraft at MSFS for now.

Thanks PDMG

59 minutes ago, Mroberts95 said:

What Resolution do you run?

I have a 10900k/3090 at 4k and get 60fps ish outside view and usually around 50-60 in cruise.

In cruise I get a perfect 37fps. It’s just on the ground it’s the worst plane I have. I only run 2K also, and terrain LOD at 100, everything else ultra. 

Edited by Hatch76

/ CPU: Intel i7-9700K @4.9 / RAM: 32GB G.Skill 3200 / GPU: RTX 4080 16GB /

RW Freight Pilot

Finally had some free time to purchase this and fire her up. Wow!! Easily the smoothest addon plane in my hangar. I’m actually getting the same performance as the default planes. Definitely going to take some time to remember all the ins-and-outs again, as I’ve been flying the FBW quit a bit, but well done PMDG! Really beautiful and fantastic performance.

• Upvote 1

I "retired" from flight simming about 10 years ago with FSX

With the release of FS2020 and in anticipation of a PMDG study level aircraft, I built up a new flight sim PC in 2020

I hardly flew it while I was waiting (default aircraft are pretty boring)...

Now that it's here, all I can say is WOW - you guys did not disappoint! Congrats on finally getting this product out! I'm going to be spending a lot of time flying this.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Corey Meeks

Flight Simulator - FS2020 | CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 5600X | Video Card - Sapphire RX 5700 XT Main Board - ASUS ROG Strix X570-I mini-ITX | RAM - G.SKILL Trident Z Neo 2x16Gb DDR4 3600Mhz CL16 | Monitor - DELL 38" U3818DW (3840x1600) | Case - Cooler Master NR200 | CPU Cooling - Noctua NH-U12A | Power Supply - Corsair SF750 | 6x Phanteks T30 120x30mm Fans

Download: FSXMark11 Benchmark and post results here

I'm seeing the same thing. I just took off out of DD Renton at dusk. I have no idea what the frame rates are and I do not care. The sim is running super smooth for me (10850K / 2080 Ti 11Gb).

I guess it's time to pull the old F:\ drive out of my system. I don't think I'll be using FSX or P3D for a long time to come.

• Like 2

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

Waited till the server mayhem ended. Finally can enjoy this in its proper settings and not some 1990s polygon nightmare. How do you make the seat covers less patternly/shimmery?