Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

FSElite Fenix A320 Review

Enjoy 

• Like 8

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Excellent review!

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Yeah, really a great plane. It has its flaws, but yesterday when I flew a route I've done IRL too, I've placed myself on a passenger seat, watched out the window and put on the music. It was just like I was there IRL. Never have I been more immersed by an addon.

• Like 1

Happy with MSFS 🙂
home simming evolved

Not something we didnt already know... very nice addon with some issues and horrible performance as the reviewer mentioned.

• Like 1

Roi Ben

Hopefully the flaws will get fixed and then we'll have an excellent airplane. Maybe it's just because all the RL pilots are too polite, but I have the impression many of the flaws found by those RL pilots are put in a way like: "ah, that doesn't work either, but honestly who needs that", and continue praising the aircraft. As I said, maybe it's the politness and they communicate in the background with the FENIX team, but I hope these things get fixed.

5 minutes ago, 737_800 said:

Hopefully the flaws will get fixed and then we'll have an excellent airplane. Maybe it's just because all the RL pilots are too polite, but I have the impression many of the flaws found by those RL pilots are put in a way like: "ah, that doesn't work either, but honestly who needs that", and continue praising the aircraft. As I said, maybe it's the politness and they communicate in the background with the FENIX team, but I hope these things get fixed.

It could also be that as a whole package, the Fenix A320 is very impressive for the RL pilots. Based on the streams I've watched, I haven't seen anyone not complete a flight due to a game breaking issue.  

• Like 6

Fulcrum One Yoke / FSProjects Airbus Side Stick, Honeycomb Bravo, Slaw Device RX Viper V2

Intel i9 10900K, EVGA 3080Ti FTW, 32GB RAM

I have also seen crashes for no reason on a clean install of sim and Fenix only - still great but lets see what the future brings us - spot on review

Rich Sennett

1 hour ago, tweekz said:

Yeah, really a great plane. It has its flaws, but yesterday when I flew a route I've done IRL too, I've placed myself on a passenger seat, watched out the window and put on the music. It was just like I was there IRL. Never have I been more immersed by an addon.

How did you achieve the replay of the complete flight?

Paul Schmidt

We're fools to make war on our brothers in arms.

9 minutes ago, flyingpauls said:

How did you achieve the replay of the complete flight?

I did tweekz not understand in the way you did.

I think he took a seat while at CRZ ALT live, not during the complete flight as replay.

• Upvote 1

I have about 22 flights with the A 320 now, and no problems at all, good FPS, flies like a dream. Best pay ware I have ever purchased. 

• Like 13

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Good review.

I've had some issues and performance is somewhat problematic. But, for a first attempt and initial release, Fenix has done themselves proud.

Looking forward to new models and future updates.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

2 hours ago, 737_800 said:

To be honest, Fenix doesn’t have much flaws, especially as V1, apart from the known performance issues which are acknowledged by Fenix team and hopefully next update should bring us some improvements 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

I have about 22 flights with the A 320 now, and no problems at all, good FPS, flies like a dream. Best pay ware I have ever purchased. 

Does this surpass the DC-6, and the Kodiak?

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

No issues at all with the Fenix here either, and my system is nowhere near what i'd call fast or upto date, maybe temper the expectations?

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

41 minutes ago, Mace said:

Does this surpass the DC-6, and the Kodiak?

I like the Kodiak, but this is much more involved. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310