Sign in to follow this  
SierraHotel

ProATC/SR will go 'live' in the next 24/36hrs

12 hours ago, Ianrivaldosmith said:

Sound robotic, this is what always lets these things down. I boughy voices for p2atc that cost quite a bit but were well worth it. 

So how does this work Ian? I went to cerepoc and see there are a number of English Scottish, Irish and American male and female voices to choose from but, once chosen, how are they used in program ie P2ATC or this Pro ATC/SR? 

I recall downloading celebrity voices for an old car GPS I had but it was simple because they were setup specifically to accept add on voices. Is this the same with these ATC add-on's or is it a more convoluted process?  

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

12 hours ago, Kaiii3 said:

does this mean the app can remove traffic injected by TC?

I had a quick look at the Stream and the AI Traffic setup looks kind of strange: I was able to identify that live AI and Ground Airplane (the static once) have been enabled. Content-wise it looks like a mix of OCI and Simple Traffic.

Alow me to elucidate. I started with 45% Default live traffic then switched, after takeoff to AIG TC. PATC/RS handled them both ok, but I think AIG TC works better.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

11 hours ago, Merawen said:

Sounds very interesting. Will it do holds, if there’s to much traffic?

The previous version did and they worked well. IIRC there was a slider where you adjusted the probability of holding. 

• Like 1

I’ve hidden a post that appeared to be promoting a YT channel in response to a question asked about whether the program can do holds.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

i heard 3/4 controllors on the same frequency .... sounds "real"

for now, cheers

john martin

Is this any good with VFR?...

Is it similar to VOX ATC for Prepar3d?

• Like 2

Supported Aircraft

For MSFS

• FENIX Airbus A320
  • Leonardo MaddogX
  • PMDG 736-NGXU
  • PMDG 737-NGXU

So if we don't fly these planes the program doesn't work?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

• "Sound sets for pilot, copilot and controllers, specially recorded for PRO-ATC/SR. We have added some of the freeware sound files from MaveCreation to avoid checking for corrections on each launch."

Oh? Do I get a free copy? 😇

MaVe Creations - FSLTL - Free AI sounds - Giving your airports more atmosphere!

www.mavecreations.weebly.com

19 minutes ago, MaVe64 said:
  • "Sound sets for pilot, copilot and controllers, specially recorded for PRO-ATC/SR. We have added some of the freeware sound files from MaveCreation to avoid checking for corrections on each launch."

Oh? Do I get a free copy? 😇

I have sent you a PM 🙂

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Does this work with RealTraffic and PSXT?

One thing that would make this ATC great would be the inclusion of liveatc.net, if RT and PSXT are supported.

4 minutes ago, motishow said:

Pilot2atc is better and more complete

OK, let everyone know why, would be good

• Like 1

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image

Just now, Avwriter said:

No info on the site about the new version.  One would think they would at least have some indication if a new release were pending.

Refresh when on the site...it's all there...trust me

Clive Joy

beta.gif

Posted Image