Sign in to follow this  
Todd2

Flysimware C414aw updated.

still having problems getting EFB to show up.

I have done installs uninstalls still no

What exactly u have to do get EFB to show up ?

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

38 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

I just had to fiddle around until I found the "correct" clickspot. It's not very intuitive. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

1 hour ago, Sunshine13 said:

The clickspot is pretty small.  They could stand to make it slightly larger.

You click on the EFB which is in the side pocket next to where your left leg would be.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

17 minutes ago, Mace said:

The clickspot is pretty small.  They could stand to make it slightly larger.

You click on the EFB which is in the side pocket next to where your left leg would be.

You actually have to click on the “camera” on the tablet. It’s confusing, as the cursor will turn to a hand anywhere on the tablet but only the camera dot works. 

• Like 1

Eddie
KABQ

1 hour ago, haskell said:

You actually have to click on the “camera” on the tablet. It’s confusing, as the cursor will turn to a hand anywhere on the tablet but only the camera dot works. 

Strange. That is definitely NOT the case for me. Anywhere I get the "hand" works to pop up the tablet. So I find the overall click "spot" to be fairly large as click spots go. Maybe the difference here has something to do with the angle or camera view being used.  I would say my view is pretty much from the perspective of the sitting pilot. I am using the TDS GTN750 ver of the plane.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

For those having trouble finding the clickspot, be sure you have Lens Correction OFF. That might help.

It's in the main Graphics settings IIRC.

• Like 2

RIG#1 - 7700K 5.0g ROG X270F 3600 15-15-15 - EVGA RTX 3090 1000W PSU 1- 850G EVO SSD, 2-256G OCZ SSD, 1TB,HAF942-H100 Water W1064Pro
40" 4K Monitor 3840x2160 - AS16, ASCA, GEP3D, UTX, Toposim, ORBX Regions, TrackIR
RIG#2 - 3770K 4.7g Asus Z77 1600 7-8-7 GTX1080ti DH14 850W 2-1TB WD HDD,1tb VRap, Armor+ W10 Pro 2 - HannsG 28" Monitors

this is really frustrating, I will give it a go later.

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

On 8/11/2022 at 7:02 PM, Bert Pieke said:

Do you possibly have a previous TDS C414 mod active?

Did you see this post? This was my problem. Deleted the mod, uninstalled the old 414, reinstalled the new one. Tada!

• Like 1

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

On 8/10/2022 at 2:19 PM, Bert Pieke said:

Do you first uninstall it, I have windows 10 and go to programs to uninstall, and then from simmarket I download the new version ?  Is that the right way ?

On 8/10/2022 at 5:58 PM, Bert Pieke said:

That is no longer required... Mark has changed the installer to do this for you 🙂

That is true, but...

The new installer will uninstall a new install (that is, an install that the new installer installed) but may not uninstall a version that was installed by the previous installer. As a result, some have ended up with two installs of the C414 in the Community folder which of course can cause problems. So if this happens, uninstall the old version using Programs and Features from the Win10 Control Panel. Then run the new installer which will first uninstall the new install, which could be corrupt, and then it will reinstall the new version.

Al

Edited by ark
  • Like 1

thanks everybody , found EFB

now that I found EFB it does not change pages, remain statis.  Turned the power button on at the bottom nothing happens.  I have no icons on the bottom showing next page or previous page.

Please help me, on this gorgeous craft