Sign in to follow this  
Bert Pieke

Carenado PC12 bug report

now looking forward to the analog King Air enhancement mod from JustFlight or back to the TBM 930, if it has to be pressurized turboprop.

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

6 hours ago, nicoma said:

Any of you that know where to find the mode  config. for cold and dark/taxi/ Rwy mode. ? 

Or it is hard coded?

best regards

Nico

There are Runway.flt and Apron.flt files that you may want to examine, and possibly edit..

Bert

Hi And thanks for help!. Reinstalled the PC12 but stillk same problem ocn all 3 mode. Battery is draining . After 1 h it frop from 24+ to 22. and i get 2 varning.

The generator is on but the charging is weak. 

I think i park that aircraft in hangar until there is any fix.from Carenado.

Best regards

Nico

Nicolaus Malmgren

Here are few more that I have experienced for you Bert.

• Engine sound on Start: Inconsistent- Mystery every time I load. Could be the normal turboprop or it's a radial engine and sometimes its a piston engine.
  • Power Lever, Condition Lever, Fuel lever, and switches on the overhead:  They will work fine sometimes, but on many other loads they are not animated when selected or move when the assigned levers are moved. I can hear the click when selected and the sound of going into a detent on the condition lever), but no movement on screen.
  • Noted hit to frame rate and audible popping noise when these bugs are present.

Every time I experience these I swap back to another aircraft and everything is good. It's bad enough that I'm going to leave the PC12 in the hanger for now.

System is a AMD 5900X | EVGA RTX 3080 Ti | 64 Ram DDR4 | Honeycomb A and B

19 hours ago, Greazer said:

There is another PC-12 coming so, I'm just waiting to see what happens.

Maybe that is why Carenado rushed out their bugged copy. Cash in before the competition arrives on the market... 

Johan Pienaar

1 hour ago, Russ said:

Power Lever, Condition Lever, Fuel lever, and switches on the overhead:  They will work fine sometimes, but on many other loads they are not animated when selected or move when the assigned levers are moved. I can hear the click when selected and the sound of going into a detent on the condition lever), but no movement on screen.

I have noticed that with the overhead switches and reported it to Carenado.  Suggest you do the same! 😉

Bert

I had a few issues (similar to the ones reported on here) and here is the email they sent me. Rudder authority, trim, battery drain and twitchy responses. Etc.

""Thank you for your feedback, Is this the xbox or PC version?
About the Battery drain, Did you start the engines manually?, Could you upload a video showing the issue and send us just the link to it?, As this is not happening on our end.

-Carenado""

I am not making a video, Carenado.

Which is strange. I did several flights and about 1/3 of them had these issues. It was mostly the wonky rudder while on the taxiway/runway or the battery drain. I always start cold/dark by the way.

Could it be the working title nx1000 and the pms 750 conflicting? Regardless of the settings, the battery drain is ridiculous.

Edited by Sonosusto

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Hello. I would like to share with you a problem that I have been experiencing since buying the pc-12 on xbox. No gauge, pressure or amount of fuel, or even ITT appear. Even when pressing the “test” button, no gauge appears. I don’t feel like the problem is recurring for everyone but it’s blocking for me. Do you have a solution? I would like to point out that the engine and the procedures were followed. It’s really a display-only issue.

Edited by Ray Proudfoot
Converted to standard text

1 hour ago, Nico97313 said:

Hello. I would like to share with you a problem that I have been experiencing since buying the pc-12 on xbox. No gauge, pressure or amount of fuel, or even ITT appear. Even when pressing the “test” button, no gauge appears. I don’t feel like the problem is recurring for everyone but it’s blocking for me. Do you have a solution? I would like to point out that the engine and the procedures were followed. It’s really a display-only issue.

Please report to Carenado!

support@carenado.zendesk.com

🙂

Edited by Bert Pieke
  • Like 1

Bert

25 minutes ago, citationjet said:

Any idea what happened....Suddenly part of the Avionics doesnt show up anymore...also my GTN 750 doesnt comes up if I slecect it....

https://imgur.com/a/4YXIrb6

I think I have seen this too... can you toggle avionics power on the overhead?  If not, try reloading the plane.

Bert

1 minute ago, Bert Pieke said:

I think I have seen this too... can you toggle avionics power on the overhead?  If not, try reloading the plane.

Hi Bert,

i tried reinstall the aircraft and tried now 3 times but issue remains. Try to start from cold and tried to start "ready for take off"...playing around with the avionic power in the overhead...no changes...

3 minutes ago, citationjet said:

Hi Bert,

i tried reinstall the aircraft and tried now 3 times but issue remains. Try to start from cold and tried to start "ready for take off"...playing around with the avionic power in the overhead...no changes...

Wish I could help.. pretty sure I have seen this happen.. did not reinstall the aircraft.  Just reloaded the airplane via the Developer Aircraft selection window and that cleared it..

Bert

12 minutes ago, Bert Pieke said:

Wish I could help.. pretty sure I have seen this happen.. did not reinstall the aircraft.  Just reloaded the airplane via the Developer Aircraft selection window and that cleared it..

Found the solution in the MSFS Forum...there is a update for the GTN750 from PM....the previous file was corrupted. So installed the latest version and voila ....back to normal (normal means beside the carenado bugs;-)) Thx anyway Bert!

• Like 1

Yeah, this plane really is a hit or miss after release. Carenado keep stating they're "working on a fix soon" but it's been over a month since I started reporting this to them.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---