Sign in to follow this  
environmental_ice

FS Realistic

6 minutes ago, kt069 said:

Just for your info (in case you may not know it), there is a freeze function in the settings that freezes the shake when you use the mouse.

For me this function doesn't work anymore since SU10 Beta.
I hope they will fix it after the official release.

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

One of the best add-ons for msfs imo.

• Like 1

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

Is good addon but i don't like the hard landings with this addon enabled

Edited by motishow

4 hours ago, motishow said:

Is good addon but i don't like the hard landings with this addon enabled

The jiggle is much less pronounced if you do an approx. < 200 FPS landing... 😛

Edited by rlk281
  • Like 2

As someone who mainly flies GA, I rather got the feeling that this addon would be better for the jet jockeys, but it's interesting to read the views on here.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

10 hours ago, cianpars said:

As someone who mainly flies GA, I rather got the feeling that this addon would be better for the jet jockeys, but it's interesting to read the views on here.

Actually it's really good for piston aircraft as it replicates the vibration in the cockpit and instrument panel. So to my mind it really comes alive with GA aircraft.

• Like 2

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

9 minutes ago, AviatorMan said:

Actually it's really good for piston aircraft as it replicates the vibration in the cockpit and instrument panel. So to my mind it really comes alive with GA aircraft.

Does that mean that a B737/A320 would also instrument panel vibration?  Or can each effect be configured/customised to each aircraft you fly? 

No. No, Mav, this is not a good idea.

Sorry Goose, but it's time to buzz the tower!

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

13 minutes ago, Lord Farringdon said:

Does that mean that a B737/A320 would also instrument panel vibration?  Or can each effect be configured/customised to each aircraft you fly? 

Generally jets do not induce as much vibration as piston aircraft. . 

My system specs: Intel i9-10850@3.6 - 5.2 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080, 32GB  DDR4  RAMNoctua NH-D15 CPU Cooler,1TB Seagate SSD, 4TB Seagate HD, Windows 10, Asus 32 inch monitor, Saitek Yoke, Throttle Quadrant, Rudder Pedals and Trim Wheel     Sims: MSFS2020      Preferred Aircraft  Black Square Bonanza, and Baron, A2A Comanche, PMDG DC-6, Red Wing L1049 

11 hours ago, cianpars said:

As someone who mainly flies GA, I rather ot the feeling that this addon would be better for the jet jockeys, but it's interesting to read the views on here.

38 minutes ago, AviatorMan said:

Generally jets do not induce as much vibration as piston aircraft. . 

Thanks Aviator Man. I get that but perhaps I didn't phrase my question very well. Does the software automatically configure for a jet aircraft or a piston aircraft based on what you decided to fly in that day or, will it have panel vibration in both piston and jet aircraft. I mean panel vibration is the last thing you would expect to see in an airliner so how does the software avoid this? . 

Or is the software just a list of effects with slider to lower or enhance the effect, Or, perhaps there is a preset configuration that can be setup based on the effect and the size of the effect and you have to adjust them for each aircraft you fly or perhaps have a preset configuration for your favourite aircraft?     

Edited by Lord Farringdon

Intel (R) Core (TM) i7-10700 CPU @2.90Ghz, 32GB RAM,  NVIDEA GeForce RTX 3060, 12GB VRAM, Samsung QN70A 4k 65inch TV with VRR 120Hz Free Sync (G-Sync Compatible). 

Boeing Thrustmaster TCA Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Quadrant, Turtle Beach Velocity One Rudder Pedals.   

6 minutes ago, Lord Farringdon said:

Thanks Aviator Man. I get that but perhaps didn't phrase my question very well. Does the software automatically configure for a jet aircraft or a piston aircraft based on what you decided to fly in that day or, will it have panel vibration in both piston and jet aircraft. I mean panel vibration is the last thing you would expect to see in an airliner so how does the software avoid this? . 

Or is the software just a list of effects with slider to lower or enhance the effect, Or, perhaps there is a preset configuration that can be setup based on the effect and the size of the effect and you have to adjust them for each aircraft you fly or perhaps have a preset configuration for your favourite 

People can create their own presets for each aircraft and even share them. The software automatically loads the most popular preset for that aircraft when you fly one for the first time but you can select other presets or create/adapt your own. The next time you fly the same aircraft it loads the last preset you had selected for it.

Each effect can be set separately or disabled entirely. Most have a scale so an effect can be subdued or exaggerated if you wish. Most can be previewed as well.

• Like 3

Flightsim rig:
PC: AMD 5900x with Dark Rock Pro 4 cooler | MSI X570 MEG Unify | 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo | Gigabyte Aorus Master RTX 3090 | Corsair RM850x | Fractal Define 7 XL
AV: Acer Predator x34 3440x1440 monitor | Logitech Z906 speakers
Controllers: Fulcrum One Yoke | MFG Crosswind v2 pedals | Honeycomb Bravo TQ | Stream Deck XL | TrackIR 5

3 minutes ago, orchestra_nl said:

People can create their own presets for each aircraft and even share them. The software automatically loads the most popular preset for that aircraft when you fly one for the first time but you can select other presets or create/adapt your own. The next time you fly the same aircraft it loads the last preset you had selected for it.

Each effect can be set separately or disabled entirely. Most have a scale so an effect can be subdued or exaggerated if you wish. Most can be previewed as well.

Thanks @orchestra_nl. That answers my originally poorly phrased question. 

After reading this thread I decided to check out the program, and installed the 7 day trial. Unfortunately 2 of the 3 flights I tried faile to load after clicking Fly Now.I have not been haing this issue until installing FS Realistic. Anyone else have this issue?

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD

4 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

After reading this thread I decided to check out the program, and installed the 7 day trial. Unfortunately 2 of the 3 flights I tried faile to load after clicking Fly Now.I have not been haing this issue until installing FS Realistic. Anyone else have this issue?

Never had a problem like that, one must really test for "coincidences" .

Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-10700F CPU @ 2.90GHz (8 cores) Hyper on, Evga RTX 3060 12 Gig, 32 GB ram, Windows 11, P3D v6, and MSFS 2020 and a couple of SSD's

7 minutes ago, Mikeingreen said:

I seriously doubt if the problem you have has anything to do with FS realistic. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

11 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I seriously doubt if the problem you have has anything to do with FS realistic. 

I would like to agree with you but all I know is things were fine before installing it and the only change was installing the program, no other changes. I will test some more today.

Ryzen 7 5800 x3D, Asus Tuf Gaming X570 Plus, Geforce GTX 4080 F.E., 32GB Corsair PC-3600, 1TB Samsung Evo 970 nVME SSD, 1TB Samsung Evo 870 SSD, 500GB Samsung Evo 870 SSD