Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

FSLTL - live traffic finally released

I'm using Simple Traffic and FSLTL models together.

In populated areas I see plenty of flying

Robin DR400

208 Grand Caravan

ATR 72

Learjet 25

Generic Livery Asobo CJ4

As far as smaller remote airports, particularly in the Caribbean

The FSLTL injector is simply loading specified amount of parked GAs.

No flight plans are coming up at all, as I wouldn't expect any to be tracked.

Edited by blueshark747

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

9 minutes ago, toby23 said:

I do. Aerosoft Simple Traffic + SimFlea + Phantom's custom GA BGL.

Hm. Better GA variety I guess with both SimFlea and Phantoms? You don't use FSLTL though?

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

8 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Hm. Better GA variety I guess with both SimFlea and Phantoms? You don't use FSLTL though?

I have tried it but it only shows live traffic and, as I have a job and can only fly in the evenings, I see hardly any traffic using it. I personally prefer Simple Traffic as it fills the airports with liveries that I recognise at any time of the day. I don't need real time traffic in my sim, I just would like Traffic. I miss the helicopters and Military AI that I had in FSX. Maybe one day...

Edited by toby23

Ryzen 5800X3D, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, Windows 10

8 minutes ago, toby23 said:

I have tried it but it only shows live traffic and, as I have a job and can only fly in the evenings, I see hardly any traffic using it. I personally prefer Simple Traffic as it fills the airports with liveries that I recognise at any time of the day. I don't need real time traffic in my sim, I just would like Traffic. I miss the helicopters and Military AI that I had in FSX. Maybe one day...

Hopefully Just Flight will give us the complete, military/civilian airspace traffic package.

I miss Traffic 360 from FSX.

• Like 2

Asus Maximus X Hero Z370/ Windows 10
MSI Gaming X 1080Ti (2100 mhz OC Watercooled)
8700k (4.7ghz OC Watercooled)
32GB DDR4 3000 Ram
500GB SAMSUNG 860 EVO SERIES SSD M.2

I am assuming you cannot use FSLTL and Simple traffic together, as FSLTL requires 

• Flight Conditions
    • Air Traffic set to "off"
  • General Options / Traffic tab
    • Aircraft Traffic type set to "off"

which will render the Simple Traffic aircraft to display nothing?

But why combine FSLTL and Simple traffic?

• Like 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

4 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

Anyone can help?!

I would have a look at Discord. https://discord.gg/R4PRPTuW

17 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

Anyone can help?!

i have all the settings corrects.

Uninstall and install again, and never inject the traffic.

I had the same thing happen to me.  The injector was running but no planes were showing up.

It turned out that some how or other I had two Community folders.  All the planes were in the other folder so it couldn't find them. I moved the injector to the other folder and it worked fine.

I realize it would be highly unlikely for this to happen in your case, but I thought it might be something you would want to check.

Roy

7 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

Already did that and still no inject…

Have you checked that you have the "fsltl-traffic-base" folder and content in your Community folder? I accidentally disabled mine via Addon Linker and had the same issue as you.

1 minute ago, Vel said:

Have you checked that you have the "fsltl-traffic-base" folder and content in your Community folder? I accidentally disabled mine via Addon Linker and had the same issue as you.

Yes i have the two folders on Community folder.

I have addon Linker, but not “use” fsltl by addon linker. 

5 minutes ago, Roy Warren said:

I had the same thing happen to me.  The injector was running but no planes were showing up.

It turned out that some how or other I had two Community folders.  All the planes were in the other folder so it couldn't find them. I moved the injector to the other folder and it worked fine.

I realize it would be highly unlikely for this to happen in your case, but I thought it might be something you would want to check.

Roy

So, what i need to do?

I have AIG folders on Community Folders, and never have problem.

2 minutes ago, andrevieira said:

So, what i need to do?

I have AIG folders on Community Folders, and never have problem.

I'm sorry I can't help you there.  Maybe someone more knowledgeable than me can help you.  I would like to delete one of my Community folders but I'm afraid I might delete the wrong one.

Roy