Sign in to follow this  
Alpine Scenery

It's Dead

Looks like I'll have to wait to update until tomorrow then 🙁

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

19 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

Yeah the servers are struggling currently.

AQChMs5.png

yeah they are....can't get past this screen.   Guess they forgot to feed the hampsters running their servers LOL

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

I got that warning too.  Waited two or three minutes and it finished up.  Probably overloaded system.

Roy

20 minutes ago, Zangoose said:

Yeah the servers are struggling currently.

AQChMs5.png

Indeed, a royal PITA that really should not occur - after all, they *knew* it was to be delivered today 😞

M.

Very Best Wishes,

Dr T. Maurice Murphy

First two topics here on Avsim page 1:

"It's dead"
"It's alive!"

Edited by Fiorentoni
  • Like 3

Got the update installed, got the extra packages for the A310 and DC-3 from the marketplace, and then the connection died.

Microsoft Flight Simulator | Ryzen 9 5900X | MSI MEG X570 ACE | 32 GB DDR4 | Geforce RTX 3080 | Samsung Evo 970 M.2 | Dual 1440p screen | Win 10 Pro

Honeycomb Alpha Flight Yoke | Honeycomb Bravo Throttle | Thrust master TPR Rudder Pedals | HP Reverb G2

I was able to fly the DC-3 with generic ground textures, but that was about it.
Didn't want to ruin my experience and try the others yet.

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

Just now, Fiorentoni said:

First two topics here on Avsim page 1:

"It's dead"
"It's alive!"

Schrödinger's Flight Sim...
Until you open the box that is the program, you just don't know!

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

The problem with Schrödinger's "cat's still alive in the box" theory is that you can smell the dead cat in the box before you open it.

Edited by Alpine Scenery

AMD 5800x | Nvidia 3080 (12gb) | 64gb ram

A DCS evening for me then. Mmm, Spifire? F-86?, Mustang? I know! Polikarpov I-16. hours of fun getting it airborne and a nice rest in the hospital after landing it. Sorted.

Oh, and a few large whiskys. 😁

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

My download keeps  getting stuck at 16.64 GB and loops back to 15.7. Should I do anything?

Just now, dobee51 said:

My download keeps  getting stuck at 16.64 GB and loops back to 15.7. Should I do anything?

Take a stout rope....

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

3 minutes ago, dobee51 said:

Sometimes this happens and the download loops infinitely. This has not happened to me in a long time but quitting and restarting has always sorted it out -- it is managed so you do not start all over again, just from the last successfully downloaded packet.

Dan Scott