Sign in to follow this  
Tim-HH

Vision Jet G2 from FlightFX released!

Really enjoying, 

Not sure if related but, have had 2 flights and just had my first CTD while flying this bird. Mid flight KSAN to KLAS while messing with the G3000.

\

So far though, She's a keeper

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

https://www.pcflyers.org/

Love this jet, but what is the proper final approach speed in knots?

I feel like I’m approaching too fast or too slow?

Thanks,

Steve

3 minutes ago, Republic DC9 said:

Love this jet, but what is the proper final approach speed in knots?

I feel like I’m approaching too fast or too slow?

Thanks,

Steve

Aim for around 90knts on landing.

• Like 2

MSFS & XP11 - Aviatek G1000 Complex Desktop Trainer - Fulcrum One Yoke - TPR Rudder Pedals - VF TQ6 Throttle - LG 55" OLED Display

Performance

• Maximum speed: 311 knots (358 mph) maximum cruise speed
  • Cruise speed: 305 knots (351 mph)
  • Stall speed: 67 knots (77 mph) with flaps
  • Range: 600 nmi (690 mi) with 1,200 lb payload at max cruise to 1,200 nmi (1,381 mi) with 200 lb payload at economical cruise
  • Service ceiling: 31,000 ft
  • Fuel consumption: 462 lb at maximum cruise, 315 lb at economical cruise
  • Takeoff: 621 2,036 ft roll, 3,192 ft over 50 ft obstacle
  • Landing: 1,628 ft ground roll

Plus what Gordon say's.....

This is what i do....

Vx = 134 kts

Vy = 155 kts 

Vr about 80-90 kts.

90kts  keep you in the zone

Edited by Ed_S_Pilot
added text
  • Like 1

Ed

ASRock 2390 Phantom Gaming 4S - Intel Core i7-9700K 3.6ghz - (4.6ghz turbo) liquid cooled -32GB DDR4-3000 mhz OC - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8GB - 480GB SSD - 970 EVO PLUS M.2 1TB

Pilot      C152 - C172SP - PA-28-181 Archer II - Piper PA-28 Cherokee -  AOPA# 09053717

1 hour ago, Gordon Hutchison said:

Aim for around 90knts on landing.

Thanks guys I’ll have to get used to the idea of landing a jet at double digit speeds! 🙂

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Me like!!!!

Thanks for that....

Ed

Purchased this after reading about it here and elsewhere. Not normally my type of aircraft but this really is exceptionally good in every way. Now I just have to work out how to get a refund from Steam as it took two attempts before I could successfully buy it and they charged me twice!

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

I am on the fence, I start to like this plane more and more. Now that I have overcome the Jetsons look of it there is only one thing holding me back. I saw a video of the real thing where the checklist window filled the right side of the PFD resulting in the AI nicely centered in front of the pilot. Is that possible with the MSFS version? I have only seen the split screens on the right side so far.

Edited by Gerwil

17 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

I am on the fence, I start to like this plane more and more. Now that I have overcome the Jetsons look of it there is only one thing holding me back. I saw a video of the real thing where the checklist window filled the right side of the PFD resulting in the AI nicely centered in front of the pilot. Is that possible with the MSFS version? I have only seen the split screens on the right side so far.

Not yet possible. But this feature appears to be coming with the WT refresh of the G 3000.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gerwil said:

You can only split the screen on the MFD.  I think once WT updates the G3000 you will have more customization and be able to split the PFD also.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.  These VLJ's aren't really my thing and I have avoided anything with the G3000 due to all of the problems (hopefully fixed soon!) but couldn't resist after all the positive feedback and it is a blast to fly. Sounds are awesome as well.  The guy that did the sounds on FBW A32NX did these and they are some of the best in the sim.

Edited by Flic1
  • Like 2

Eric

i9-12900k, RTX 3080ti FTW, 32GB ddr5 5600 RAM, 2TB 980 Pro SSD, H100i AIO, Samsung CRG90 49", Win 11

I've been flying it all day and I very rarely do that these days even on a day off work like today. I absolutely love it. 

• Like 1

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

2 hours ago, Ricardo41 said:

Not yet possible. But this feature appears to be coming with the WT refresh of the G 3000.

Thanks a lot Ricardo

2 hours ago, Flic1 said:

You can only split the screen on the MFD.  I think once WT updates the G3000 you will have more customization and be able to split the PFD also.  I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.  These VLJ's aren't really my thing and I have avoided anything with the G3000 due to all of the problems (hopefully fixed soon!) but couldn't resist after all the positive feedback and it is a blast to fly. Sounds are awesome as well.  The guy that did the sounds on FBW A32NX did these and they are some of the best in the sim.

Many thanks! I might hold off then for a little while. So many planes to fly but looking forward to fly this plane and the HJet and TBM again when the G3000 gets its update. If WT gets it to the level of the G1000nxi that would be awesome, and hopefully with split screens on the PFD.

• Like 6

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

Nice video from a real life Vision Jet pilot.

• Like 4

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White