Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

FS Realistic, sorted?

4 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

I would get random sounds playing and so dropped it from my flying.

Are you sure it wasn't the passengers screaming in reaction to your flying😀😀

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, davenicoll said:

Are you sure it wasn't the passengers screaming in reaction to your flying😀😀

Ah, you've been listening to my wife Dave! :biggrin:

Edited by Rockliffe
  • Like 3

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

Wow seems like i will be spending my money mostly disabling stuff.

Why not just have some profiles for each aircraft ? Set and done. Does this work?

Profile sharing perhaps?

Thanks Michael Moe

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Just now, Michael Moe said:

Wow seems like i will be spending my money mostly disabling stuff.

Why not just have some profiles for each aircraft ? Set and done. Does this work?

Profile sharing perhaps?

Thanks Michael Moe

You can set a profile for each aircraft.

• Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

27 minutes ago, Michael Moe said:

Profile sharing perhaps?

Just open tab Profiles on FsRealistic menu.

Note:

● You can share up to one profile per aircraft.
● If you re-share a profile, this will overwrite the original shared profile of yours.

• Like 1

There is one great feature in the x plane version I wish they would bring over, the "taxi look ahead". Found it very useful. 

Stefan Ticusan

5 hours ago, polosim said:

● By default, FSRealistic is enabled for any aircraft that is loaded for the first time using one of our default profiles according to the type of the aircraft.

I know, the product is overall pretty good and it's a plus you can set everything according to your taste. 

CASE: Custom ALU 5.3L CPU: AMD R5 7600X RAM: 32GB DDR5 5600 GPU: nVidia RTX 4060 · SSDs: Samsung 990 PRO 2TB M.2 PCIe · PNY XLR8 CS3040 2TB M.2 PCIe · VIDEO: LG-32GK650F QHD 32" 144Hz FREE/G-SYNC · MISC: Thrustmaster TCA Airbus Joystick + Throttle Quadrant · MSFS DX11 · Windows 11

It seems that some sounds, reserve thrust, landing feedback and landing applause are not working. There are some reports on their forum, since November, but no patch yet. I've already sent them an email, but didn't have any answer yet. But yeah, its a great add-on. 

1pc:WIN11/64, MSFS,PF3,TRacKir5,SPAD Next,FSUIPC 7,GSX
I7-12700KF/32Gb DDR4 3600MHz/ASUS ROG 2070 SUPER OC/GEKOGS105/Alpha Flight Control/CH throttle,Ped/SAITEK InstR/Radio Panel
2pc:WIN10 LNM,remote text program,pf3 display

Wow, I've just spent half an hour setting up a couple of planes, including the PMDG 737-800. Really pleased with the effects. Most I have binned, but have kept about half a dozen which really add to the immersion. I think I must have been a little too hasty previoulsy to uninstall it, often my problem is finger trouble! :biggrin: Thanks for all the feedback fellas, appreciated.

• Like 3

Howard
MSI Mag B650 Tomahawk MB, Ryzen7-7800X3D CPU@5ghz, Arctic AIO II 360 cooler, Nvidia RTX3090 GPU, 32gb DDR5@6000Mhz, SSD/2Tb+SSD/500Gb+OS, Corsair 1000W PSU, Philips BDM4350UC 43" 4K IPS, MFG Crosswinds, TQ6 Throttle, Fulcrum One Yoke
My FlightSim YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/@skyhigh776

8 hours ago, Nuno Pinto said:

I really love the turbulence and vibration effects

This is the big value addition for me.  I don't really care much about anything else.  Although I also love the wind effect on the airframe when  the aircraft is stationary

Edited by ErichB
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rockliffe said:

Wow, I've just spent half an hour setting up a couple of planes, including the PMDG 737-800. Really pleased with the effects. Most I have binned, but have kept about half a dozen which really add to the immersion. I think I must have been a little too hasty previoulsy to uninstall it, often my problem is finger trouble! :biggrin: Thanks for all the feedback fellas, appreciated.

I'm glad you got it sorted out. It's a fantastic add-on.

It's hard to understand how some customers can complain when this add-on came with a demo/trial version.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

It’s a must have. Without that you may not even know that you have landed. There is no native touch down effect or at least it’s too muted. 

also FSrealistic adds ton of other effects which are highly customizable. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Vinod Kumar

i9 10900K 5.3 Ghz, RTX 3090, 32GB RAM, Win 10 Pro.

Alpha-Yoke, Bravo-Throttles, ThrustMaster-Sidestick & Quadrant, TM-Rudder, LG 32" 1080p.

I’ve used it since first release and never had an issue with it. Couldn’t ever not use it really. Adds so much in terms of small things mainly audio and the camera shake. 

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

You have to make FS Realistic work for YOU - otherwise it's a wasted purchase.

Out of the box you won't get the best experience. Specifically,create profiles for every aircraft and turn off effects that you don't want or need.

At default settings, in VR, I couldn't use it. 

With my preferred settings (especially random cockpit noises disabled and most motion sliders tuned down to around 20%) I wouldn't be without it.

Ryzen 7 7700x @5.5GHz; ASUS X670-P Motherboard; nVidia 4080 (factory o/c); 32G 5600MHz DDR5 SDRAM; HP Reverb G2