Sign in to follow this  
bobcat999

C152 improvement mod V2 - Wow!...

Remember to keep the ignition switch all the way to the right until it catches.

It can take a little while and caught me out a few times.

• Like 1

On 1/27/2023 at 10:29 AM, St Mawgan said:

Has the option to add it, yes. 

Pardon my ignorance on this.  Exactly HOW do I add autopilot to the 152?  I know how to do it in P3d, but I can't seem to figure it out in MSFS.

Thanks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spilok said:

Pardon my ignorance on this.  Exactly HOW do I add autopilot to the 152?  I know how to do it in P3d, but I can't seem to figure it out in MSFS.

Thanks.

Reach for the tablet between the seats. You can configure everything from there. 

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

How can I switch on the tablet? I can toggle it, but not switch it on?

Edited by RelaxX

Best regards from RelaxX

Hello,

Nice mod but at times, it is frustrating because starting the engine is problematic. Fuel selector ON, battery ON, mixture rich, throttle 1/4,  engine prime 3 to five times, ignition ON and maintained but it refuses to start even with mild outside temperature. I don't know what to do.

1 hour ago, yankeegolf3 said:

Hello,

Nice mod but at times, it is frustrating because starting the engine is problematic. Fuel selector ON, battery ON, mixture rich, throttle 1/4,  engine prime 3 to five times, ignition ON and maintained but it refuses to start even with mild outside temperature. I don't know what to do.

You have to crank it and HOLD it for a good 3-5 seconds to get it to start.

Thomas Derbyshire

18 minutes ago, Christoph4445 said:

Same problem here. It doesn't catch. I can't hold the ignition key as it jumps right back. Can anyone suggest a solution? Thanks

When you've got everything ready, and pumped the primer, click on the start key with the LMB and move the mouse slightly to the right. That keeps the key in the start position and she fires up. Don't use the mouse wheel to turn the key.

• Like 2

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

On 2/21/2023 at 11:25 AM, RelaxX said:

How can I switch on the tablet? I can toggle it, but not switch it on?

Remove the B787 Mod from your Community Folder when flying the C152. It interferes and blocks use of the Tablet.

• Like 1

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

51 minutes ago, Paul K said:

When you've got everything ready, and pumped the primer, click on the start key with the LMB and move the mouse slightly to the right. That keeps the key in the start position and she fires up. Don't use the mouse wheel to turn the key.

Hello,

Sometimes it refuses to fire up either with my saitek switch panel or with the mouse. I've never been able to find out why. In addition I have experienced some CTDs. I've given up and uninstalled this aircraft. Too bad, I liked it. I think they should have added a flap overspeed damage feature. I may reinstall it when the starting process is fixed

There was a link in another thread to a google drive download for version 2.0.6. Is that the current latest version still? I don't have discord, so not able to keep an eye on updates since they left fs.to

To the people struggling to start it - sometimes I have to add a little extra throttle to get it going. Fantastically alive aircraft. I've messed up caring for the engine before (I think I ruined the spark plugs with improper priming) and mid way through a flight the engine starter lurching.

Cannot recommend the payware 172 mod enough either.

• Like 1