Sign in to follow this  
bobcat999

C152 improvement mod V2 - Wow!...

I love the way opening the windows in fight causes drift in the plane, had fun opening and closing them last night! 

• Like 4

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

5 minutes ago, MarcG said:

I love the way opening the windows in fight causes drift in the plane, had fun opening and closing them last night! 

We actually had that in MS FLIGHT, with the Maule...

• Like 1

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

1 hour ago, Ron279 said:

Bummer, I get CTD after AAU1. Anyone else?

No.  I was flying for hours last night.  Different places and aircraft.  So maybe just an incompatible add on.

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

19 minutes ago, cagarini said:

We actually had that in MS FLIGHT, with the Maule...

Oof. That just triggered the AVSIM PTSD in me. MS Flight caused such an internal battle here. One of AVSIMS ugliest times. 

• Like 1

ASUS ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING / i9-9900k @ 4.7 all cores w/ NOCTUA NH-D15S / 2080ti / 32GB G.Skill 3200 RIPJAWS / 1TB Evo SSD / 500GB Evo SSD /  2x 3TB HDD / CORSAIR CRYSTAL 570X / IPSG 850W 80+ PLATINUM / Dual 4k Monitors 

They've just uploaded an update:

## V2.0.1 - 3-Feb-2023

• low voltage light threshold fixed
  • VR fixes
  • Tablet position moved
  • getting tablet interaction improved
  • Added additional clickspot for tablet, on left post by the handle
  •  Fouling logic tweak
  • DME NM decimal fixed
  • 750 not having power in some situations
  • rework of all 3 transponders electrical
  • small cameras.cfg change
  • AP and DME breakers added to state saving
  • duck added to state saving
  • improved ground handling in excessive wind
  • fix for runaway numbers on tablet
Edited by Zangoose
  • Like 4

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

I tried downloading this last night; everything worked fine, I extracted the file and put it in my community folder. But when I go into the sim it's not available in my hangar. In content manager there's a "C152 V2" in there under "not downloaded," but it's not an option to download it. I do not have any other 152s in my community folder. Anyone know what the issue could be?

You probably installed this incorrectly. 
It’s the folder inside C152 V2 that needs to go in the community folder

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Floaty Potato said:

I tried downloading this last night; everything worked fine, I extracted the file and put it in my community folder. But when I go into the sim it's not available in my hangar. In content manager there's a "C152 V2" in there under "not downloaded," but it's not an option to download it. I do not have any other 152s in my community folder. Anyone know what the issue could be?

I suspect that you extracted the zip file and got a folder  you then placed that folder in community but no plane shows up in game. If you did that and only that the fix is easy. The real folder is INSIDE of the folder you extracted. Move t to community and plane should be there.

-B

55 minutes ago, peroni said:

You probably installed this incorrectly. 
It’s the folder inside C152 V2 that needs to go in the community folder

55 minutes ago, btacon said:

I suspect that you extracted the zip file and got a folder  you then placed that folder in community but no plane shows up in game. If you did that and only that the fix is easy. The real folder is INSIDE of the folder you extracted. Move t to community and plane should be there.

-B

WELP, that's embarrassing. Thank you both! Glad it's an easy fix.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Glenn Fitzpatrick said:

duck ?

Rubber duck, sits on the dash/glareshield or whatever its called 🙂

Thomas Derbyshire

## V2.0.2 - 4-Feb-2023
    - NAV/APR AP fix

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

## V2.0.3 - 9-Feb-2023
    - ammeter fix
    - AP arm modes Lvars created
    - AP tweaks
    - Lvars for visors and windows created
    - electrical relays installed
    - under the hood tweaks and optimizations

https://flightsim.to/file/2246/jplogistics-c152-enhancement-mod 

• Like 3

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Seems others have struggled to key start as I have so, how many strokes of the primer are needed without flooding the carb. and what is the throttle setting? Quarter open?

Would love to get this right so would appreciate some help.

Cheers.

Normally 2 - 3 strokes will do. Throttle a quarter inch open AND don't forget to advance the throttle to 1000 rpm immediately after the engine has started.

• Like 2