Sign in to follow this  
DAD

PMDG 737 fleet survey

PMDG 737 fleet survey  

370 members have voted

1. 1. Which PMDG 737 do you own?

• None
  2. 2. Which (other) PMDG 737 version do you plan to buy?

• None

Just out of curiosity and in the light of the by now completed PMDG 737 series, which 737 do you own and which one(s) do you still intend to buy?

Edited by DAD

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

You shoud amend your poll in the "Which PMDG 737 version do you plan to buy" by adding a "None" option.

Because that is my pick and I can't submit my vote if I leave the 2nd question unanswered. But since my answer is not in there, I can't simply answer it with something I don't plan to do.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Farlis said:

You shoud amend your poll in the "Which PMDG 737 version do you plan to buy" by adding a "None" option.

Because that is my pick and I can't submit my vote if I leave the 2nd question unanswered. But since my answer is not in there, I can't simply answer it with something I don't plan to do.

Found that out myself and added the none option

• Upvote 2

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

You should add a third question:

'Which PMDG 737 version do you wish you had bought instead?' 😅

I didn't know that the -900(ER) would be available for a respectable $49.99. Had I known, I would have waited, rather than buy the -600. Too late now... 

I wonder if anyone who paid full price for the -700 or -800 feels similarly?

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

1 minute ago, F737MAX said:

You should add a third question:

'Which PMDG 737 version do you wish you had bought instead?' 😅

I didn't know that the -900(ER) would be available for a respectable $49.99. Had I known, I would have waited, rather than buy the -600. Too late now... 

Might be the reason why I only bought the 700 and didn’t want to - with all respect - throw more money at them for just something shorter or longer. Was tempted though to add a -777 option to my second question 😉 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

Phil Leaven

4 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

I think I got five bucks off for buying the -700 shortly after release, but it was worth every penny in terms of enjoyment per dollar. Beats golf in that regard!

• Like 3

John Wiesenfeld KPBI | FAA PPL/SEL/IFR in a galaxy long ago and far away | VATSIM PILOT P2

i7-11700K, 32 GB DDR4 3.6 GHz, MSI RTX 3070ti, Dell 4K monitor

I paid full price for the 700 and have no plans to buy any other.

I don’t quite understand the business model with the amount of time and resource that has been spent on the other variants… but maybe this poll will be an eye opener!

Edited by mikethe6th
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, jrw4 said:

I think I got five bucks off for buying the -700 shortly after release, but it was worth every penny in terms of enjoyment per dollar. Beats golf in that regard!

Fully agreed and love flying the 737(-700), still preferring the Fenix a tad more but primarily for the ease of use (few less clicks to load a simbrief flightplan, yes I am lazy). But indeed no idea what they thought about their pricing model, ranging from 35 to 75…

• Like 2

Phil Leaven

Bought the 737-600 and I am pretty content with it. My next PMDG purchase will be the 777-300er they say the 777-2 will release first so it will be a long wait for me, than the 74-8 and maybe the MAX.

Edited by jbdbow1970

600 was the cheapest, i'm not a big 737 fan so the cheaper the better, i don't care about real life routes so ...

Edited by Muds
  • Like 1

Interesting poll result. I think PMDGs decision to sell these aircraft without offering discounts for owners of other models is backfiring badly, and rightly so. 

• Like 7
  • Upvote 3

Formally screen name was Alex_YSSY until the forum software ate my account  ^_^

So I have every PMDG release in P3d. Until today I had every PMDG product released for MSFS. That remains the case because I have not bought the 900 but that is not my point. I suggest you ask about previous PMDG purchases including FSX and P3d.

If you are so inclined that is. It’s your poll and you will invest as much into it as it brings you the information you seek.

-B

I'm just glad the 700 came out first, that's the one I was really interested in.

Possibly get the 777 - whenever a cargo variant comes out...

G

Gary Davies aka "Gazzareth"

Simming since 747 on the Acorn Electron

Got the 700 at release. Absolutely love it. Will I get another one? Hell, no. Will I get the 777 at release? Hell yes!

• Like 1