Sign in to follow this  
ark4diusz

P3D v6 buy page up?

17 minutes ago, jcomm said:

Indeed!  

Feriado sim, e tem por aqui seu Presidente 🙂

All the Best from Portugal Galaio !!!

Portuguese here from Trigaches/Beja but living in Seixal. Obrigado José e um bom feriado.

4 minutes ago, GalaioSilva said:

Portuguese here from Trigaches/Beja but living in Seixal. Obrigado José e um bom feriado.

Ui, Barreiro 🙂 , já do outro lado, mas LPPT for work, LPMN for flying  😉, whatever sim in the mood for simming 🙂

Edited by jcomm

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

20 hours ago, chapstick said:

Again, just stop.

You should calm down.  I mean, I understand that you believe this is real, but try not to get *too* worked up about it. 

I was responding to a post about why someone would generate fake news.

If this turns out to be real, and it may be as I've said, then I was wrong and I'll be glad to be wrong.  I'm simply skeptical and suspicious by nature.

Everything is going to be OK.  I promise.

Dave

• Like 1

Simulator: P3Dv5.4

System Specs: Intel i7 13700K CPU, MSI Mag Z790 Tomahawk Motherboard, 32GB DDR5 6000MHz RAM, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4070 Video Card, 3x 1TB Samsung 980 Pro M.2 2280 SSDs, Windows 11 Home OS

We should be pretty close if the beta log in was first reported, what, November or something like that. I am not too worried about lack of addons at first as I golf all spring summer and fall anyway. At the very leasy hopefully the sdk is simplified for the developers to pump out stuff easier and faster.

• Upvote 1

system i9 10850K NVidia RTX3090 24GB Samsung SSD980 m.2 1TB (x2) Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD Seagate 2TB external drive Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB SSD Asus B460M-PLUS Mobo 32GB GSkill DDR4 3000mhz Ram using P3D v5.3

1 hour ago, okupton said:

Maybe tomorrow?! 

Maybe!  It's Tuesday!

7 hours ago, okupton said:

Maybe tomorrow?! 

I doubt that. Microsoft is releasing World Update 13 and the Hans ATR on the 25th, that would over shadow a V6 release in the flightsim news media. (And people who might want to try V6 might have spent their money on the ATR). I think LM would release V6 during a lull in releases for MSFS/Xplane 12 to maximize on news exposure. If it were ready for release I would think 2 May or 9 May would be more in line. 

Edited by FrankSalo

Based on past experience, I doubt that Lockheed Martin are all that bothered about what the other players in the flight simulation industry are doing.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I've said it before and I'll say it again: those who have moved to MSFS don't go back to Prepar3D. Why would they do so?

LM and the remaining developers should try to keep those like me who continue to bet on the platform.

• Like 1

12400F - 32GB DDR4 - RTX4070 - 1440p G-Sync UltraWide - Sennheiser GSX 1000 - O11 Air Mini - 1TB NVMe + 2TB SSD - Windows 11 Pro - Prepar3D 5.4 and MSFS

1 hour ago, Juliet Alpha said:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: those who have moved to MSFS don't go back to Prepar3D. Why would they do so?

LM and the remaining developers should try to keep those like me who continue to bet on the platform.

There's always at least one that diverts from the main stream...

I've been in MFS, and I even erased my MS account associated with it's acquisition... I'm eagerly waiting for Pd3 v6 and also further developments of specific platforms like Condorsoaring and Airlinetools A32x.

Of course, I am betting on HiFiTech and at least FSLabs and Majestic to upfate their addons for P3D v6.

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

I own all three sims now and will eagerly buy v6 if it promises smooth performance and other interesting features.

I have yet to find a perfect sim that makes me happy all the time.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Juliet Alpha said:

I use both.  P3d is preferred!  MSFS only good for me with VFR and I'm curious about a particular location low and slow.  Otherwise, Lockheed Martin is my #1 sim of choice.

Stan

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Let's not turn this into another locked sim-vs-sim thread, please.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Bob Scott | President and CEO, AVSIM Inc
ATP Gulfstream II-III-IV-V

System1 (P3Dv5/v4): i9-13900KS @ 6.0GHz, water 2x360mm, ASUS Z790 Hero, 32GB GSkill 7800MHz CAS36, ASUS RTX4090
Samsung 55" JS8500 4K TV@30Hz,
3x 2TB WD SN850X 1x 4TB Crucial P3 M.2 NVME SSD, EVGA 1600T2 PSU, 1.2Gbps internet
Fiber link to Yamaha RX-V467 Home Theater Receiver, Polk/Klipsch 6" bookshelf speakers, Polk 12" subwoofer, 12.9" iPad Pro
PFC yoke/throttle quad/pedals with custom Hall sensor retrofit, Thermaltake View 71 case, Stream Deck XL button box

Sys2 (MSFS/XPlane): i9-10900K @ 5.1GHz, 32GB 3600/15, nVidia RTX4090FE, Alienware AW3821DW 38" 21:9 GSync, EVGA 1000P2
Thrustmaster TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Sidestick, 2x TCA Airbus Throttle quads, PFC Cirrus Pedals, Coolermaster HAF932 case

Portable Sys3 (P3Dv4/FSX/DCS): i9-9900K @ 5.0 Ghz, Noctua NH-D15, 32GB 3200/16, EVGA RTX3090, Dell S2417DG 24" GSync
Corsair RM850x PSU, TM TCA Officer Pack, Saitek combat pedals, TM Warthog HOTAS, Coolermaster HAF XB case

2 hours ago, Bob Scott said:

Let's not turn this into another locked sim-vs-sim thread, please.

OK.  Republic DC9 started it!