Sign in to follow this  
Rocky_53

Please get this sorted Asobo

Very interesting how certain (many) people have this issue and others don't.
There are videos that show exactly this problem, for example sometimes during short finals, you can also notice buildings disappearing and reloading again with different textures.
I tried with VPN or without on my internet connection (1000 Mbps), cache or no cache, DX11 vs DX12, etc and the issue is there.
There is no doubt in my mind as @Dominique_K mentioned voting for a fix.
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Yeah, when it happens as you land I find it really distracting. Very distracting, in fact. I am usually focused on other things in-sim (like flying haha) and so I don't always notice the ground directly below me. Though, peering off in the distance and seeing "pop up" is annoying. My LOD and TLOD is around 130. Really doesn't make much of a difference and my bandwith/data is pretty fast.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

1 hour ago, Sonosusto said:

I find it really distracting. Very distracting, in fact. 

It feels like going back to FSX or P3D era, not a pretty situation in our days.

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Never experienced something similar, or at least I haven't noticed. Will check. I'm using DX11

Edited by edpatino
  • Like 1

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

2 hours ago, edpatino said:

Never experienced something similar, or at least I haven't noticed. Will check. I'm using DX11

I think that might be a larger culprit: a bug found more often while using DX12 possibly?

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Dukes, Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

13 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

The bug, and clearly it is a bug I am referring to is the issue with delayed/irregular terrain tiles loading that pop up constantly on flights.

No idea what you are talking about. Do you have a video that shows the issue? Maybe check your internet connection?

10 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

No idea what you are talking about. Do you have a video that shows the issue? Maybe check your internet connection?

Maybe  you missed  the  post  by @LRBS   5  posts up  from  yours

• Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

17 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

Here's one video from the complaint thread linked by Dominique earlier. Note how there's a clear line where it stops doing it, and also stops when they reach a certain altitude. Exactly what I experience, not an internet issue. 

Edited by Bones62
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Yep, I have seen and experienced this too, most recently when flying over Sicily and the southern Italian mainland area. I was flying west to east from LEIB to LDSP, as FL380 in the PMDG 737-600. After that flight, I exited MSFS and deleted my Nvidia DirectX and OpenGL shaders, rebooted my PC and then conducted two more flights in the Australian region. I flew the PMDG 737-600 from YBBN to the newly released YBHM and then I flew the Fenix A320 back to YBBN. On these two flights I did NOT experience this shader/graphics anomaly. It's too soon to say if deleting my shaders did any good or not, but that is my experience with this thus far. It is a real issue. And, I have very robust fiber optic internet service at 1Gb download and upload. My TLOD settings are at 150, and when I first noticed this issue on that Italian flyover, I adjusted the TLOD setting up to max and down to 100. It did not make the issue go away, but it did affect the speed of the shading change of the terrain. Weird. The whole issue is strange.

• Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Looks like terrain masking from Bijan that is not working correctly.

Sometimes I also see it but far away and always thought it was because I am using terrain masking …

13900 8 cores @ 5.5-5.8 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.3 GHz (hyperthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D4 - GSkill Ripjaws 2x 16 Gb 4266 mhz @ 3200 mhz / cas 13 -  Inno3D RTX4090 X3 iCHILL 24 Gb - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 1Tb - Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Thermaltake Level 10 GT case - EKWB Extreme 240 liquid cooling set push/pull - 2x 55’ Sony 4K tv's as front view and right view.

13600  6 cores @ 5.1 GHz / 8 cores @ 4.0 GHz (hypterthreading on) - Asus ROG Strix Gaming D - GSkill Trident 4x Gb 3200 MHz cas 15 - Asus TUF RTX 4080 16 Gb  - 1x SSD M2 2800/1800 2TB - 2x  Sata 600 SSD 500 Mb - Corsair D4000 Airflow case - NXT Krajen Z63 AIO liquide cooling - 1x 65” Sony 4K tv as left view.

FOV : 190 degrees

My flightsim vids :  https://www.youtube.com/user/fswidesim/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0

It has nothing to do with Bijan’s trees nor the rolling cache. Neither of them are my computer or activated.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

17 hours ago, Rockliffe said:

This needs to be sorted ASAP. Equally important, it needs to be acknowledged by Asobo and for them to inform their customers what is happening to mend it. 

Lol good luck with that, they've wrecked the toolbar for VR users over 2 updates the first of which was SU7 in 2021(!) and not a whiff of an apology/reason/acknowledgement whatsoever. Only the official forum mods who keep the peace by claiming they pass on information, which I'm  thinking is simply a load of rubbish.

They only communicate in their pretty Q&As to market their faces to the masses who've got their heads buried in the sand, the countless issues, regressions and long-standing bugs go ignored. So if you're wanting them to say something I'm sorry but it ain't gonna happen....period.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

HP Reverb G2 - Windows 11 64bit, Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite Mobo, i7-10700KF CPU, Gigabyte 3070ti GPU, 32gig Corsair 3600mhz RAM, SSD x2 + M.2 SSD 1tb x1

Saitek X45 HOTAS - Saitek Pro Rudder Pedals - Logitech Flight Yoke - Homemade 3 Button & 8-directional Joystick Box, SNES Controller (used as a Button Box - Additional USB Numpad (used as a Button Box)

4 hours ago, Bones62 said:

Here's one video from the complaint thread linked by Dominique earlier. Note how there's a clear line where it stops doing it, and also stops when they reach a certain altitude. Exactly what I experience, not an internet issue. 

Perfect!  That is exactly what I see as well.  A picture paints a thousand words!

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

I always thought it had to do with levels of detail in de scenery tiles, depending on the provider (if you are using the Google map replacement mod).

Menno 

i7-11700, 16GB, 1 TB SSD, 2 TB HDD, RTX 3070, Windows 11, MSFS 2020 DeLuxe, P3D 4.5

I've never seen this. Neither on my old "beater" rig nor on my new PC.

Maybe start with a vanilla installation of MSFS?