Sign in to follow this  
pmb

AnyoneFly by Flight1 - Anyone?

With just an evening experience I would say that $35 is a fair asking price for the finished program. I can see sinking many hours into creating content let alone using it for flights. I suppose it remains to be seen how active the community will be and how much flying content will added by the developers. It is definitely a unique program...not sure I have seen anything like it before. 

Hi All

This question to all that have purchased, I have just purchased and installed but the program wont let me log in the enter flight 1 account box is greyed out and clicking on manage your account doesn't do anything, anyone had this problem. Thanks in advance.

Yeah, did that to me (not a fan of storefront clients in general) Some combination of clicking on the license doo-hickey in the client and restarting the program got it to auto log my account. 

The program itself after installation (clicking the desktop icon) starts without further login for me. 

If you have login trouble with the Agent, they have a ticket system. If nothing works (as in my case) I got help via their forum. But this was for purchase/installation. As I said, there doesn't seem to be any need for the credentials after installation (for me so far).

Kind regards, Michael

MSFS, Beta tester of Simdocks, SPAD.neXt, and FS-FlightControl

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

22 minutes ago, Target71 said:

Yeah, did that to me (not a fan of storefront clients in general) Some combination of clicking on the license doo-hickey in the client and restarting the program got it to auto log my account. 

No amount of clicking and restarting has had any effect, even uninstalled and re installed hasn't helped.

In the SimForums by Flight1 (needs an extra account)

https://www.simforums.com/forums/

There is also a subforum for AnyoneFly.

Plus, there is a ticket system

https://www.flight1.com/ticket.asp

Unfortunately, while I bought it, I'll not be able to try it myself during the next days because of real world stuff in the way.

Kind regards, Michael

Edited by pmb
  • Like 1

Intel i7-13700K / AsRock Z790 / Crucial 32 GB DDR 5 / ASUS RTX 4080OC 16GB / BeQuiet ATX 1000W / WD m.2 NVMe 2TB (System) / WD m.2 NVMe 4 TB (MSFS) / WD HDD 10 TB / XTOP+Saitek hardware panel /  LG 34UM95 3440 x 1440  / HP Reverb 1 (2160x2160 per eye) / Win 11

Saw it. Very good, you're reporting issues. Grrr, I'd love to check myself, but no way right now. 

Kind regards, Michael

4 hours ago, peter_737 said:

No amount of clicking and restarting has had any effect, even uninstalled and re installed hasn't helped.

That is odd.

Close AnyoneFly... open the Agent and make sure you use the option to stay logged in. When you open AnyoneFly, you should not be asked to login. It is all the same account.

Maybe you are also already logged in. In the login area in AnyneFly, see if your user name is in the box above the buttons.

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

1 hour ago, qqwertzde said:

I started a bug reporting thread.

I replied to you there!

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

This could be cool if integrated with SimBitWorld. Fly on a commercial route somewhere, select an excursion from this and have some fun.

• Upvote 1

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

6 hours ago, Twenty6 said:

Curious to know who the developer is?

Hi,

It is a Flight1 developed product... actually mostly me. Jeff Hathcoat a local actor I know here in Atlanta provided all of the voice data.

Parts of the product go back to the late 1990's (the weather parts) which was a Flight1 mainstay. Of course that code has been updated. The rest of it was created during much of the pandemic... maybe a creative outlet of sorts. When I was using MSFS, I wanted something to open up the world because although MSFS was quite an amazing visual, it was still not a complete world in some ways, if that makes sense. And I enjoy geography, history, and wondering what is out there. Thus the adventure and map system was created, with all the data to go with it.

It was also a way to help folks around the world participate with the pilot in a unique way, because that is what I was seeking as a user too! And this needed to be done without any coding required of the user! There really is no limit to the type of adventure once can create. An author can mix history, geography, humor, music, an interesting personal event, observation, or story, add graphics (see the Sunset - Cape Flattery step as an example in the World Sunrises and Sunsets "Flyograpy" type adventure). Points of interest can be anything too, not what is in the databases. Simply add any location the user wants. Making education fun was also part of it, because I do not think I enjoyed history too much in school. Now it is more interesting🙂 and makes me want to fly.

The program while not trying to be complex, is almost like a new "language" because there are so many elements, with many overlapping. Once you grasp it, it should come automatically. The program itself is quite different and I think some are scratching their head in a way. Maybe it is best said that AnyoneFly allows you to get your fingernails dirty again in a simulator and helps share the experience.

That is a brief history of AnyoneFly.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software

6 hours ago, peter_737 said:

Hi All

This question to all that have purchased, I have just purchased and installed but the program wont let me log in the enter flight 1 account box is greyed out and clicking on manage your account doesn't do anything, anyone had this problem. Thanks in advance.

Facing the same issue. Let us know if you find a solution.

Edit: closing the agent and AnyoneFly, then starting them again did eventually work

Edited by Turpentine
solution found

49 minutes ago, Turpentine said:

Edit: closing the agent and AnyoneFly, then starting them again did eventually work

Maybe it is an ergonomic thing throwing some off. It could be changed.

In this picture, the box is simply a label, and does not activate. You press the Account Login button to open the next dialog to login. If this is what happened, maybe that gray box should say "Click Account Login below" instead of being blank. Your user name will show there if logged in..

spacer.png

Edited by Steve Halpern

Thanks,

Steve Halpern

Flight One Software