Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

Aircraft & Avionics Update 2 Beta [1.33.6.0] Now Released!

48 minutes ago, Ricardo41 said:

what white dot? Can someone post a pic?

Wondering the same, seems to be a big deal for some 

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

Seems like they've bunged in a piece of generic XBox code. I also get the white dot in Train Sim World 3 but I don't get the flickering cursor. EDIT I find it staggering that no one at Asobo, or WT, with a PC has tried the sim with an Xbox controller connected or a joystick hat switch, mapped for looking around.

Edited by jarmstro

A couple of weeks ago, before the AAU2 beta, I connected an Xbox controller. I used it for a couple of weeks and forgot about it. Fast forward to AAU2 beta, I get this ridiculous white border around my screens and in some instances, my mouse cursor disappears. I fully understand that being part of a beta program comes with bugs, but I’m worried to see that this is something that persists. It really breaks immersion. Hopefully we can get this resolved. I’ve also brought this up in the official MSFS forum, however there is little response.

55 minutes ago, Bdub22 said:

A couple of weeks ago, before the AAU2 beta, I connected an Xbox controller. I used it for a couple of weeks and forgot about it. Fast forward to AAU2 beta, I get this ridiculous white border around my screens and in some instances, my mouse cursor disappears. I fully understand that being part of a beta program comes with bugs, but I’m worried to see that this is something that persists. It really breaks immersion. Hopefully we can get this resolved. I’ve also brought this up in the official MSFS forum, however there is little response.

Cant you just disconnect the controller if you don‘t use it anymore?

5 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Cant you just disconnect the controller if you don‘t use it anymore?

Just disconnecting it doesn't fix it. I think that you also need to delete any stored profiles for it somehow? Not easy as they are stored on the cloud as well as on the PC. You also need to delete any hat switch mappings.

No dot here either... i was wondering what the complaints were about. This being avionics updates would lead me to believe not to expect a fix during the current updates.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

14 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

I have the white borders too.  I'm not sure if it was fixed though.

Hey Ryan

no white borders here

I also upgraded to the latest graphics driver this morning (535.98) not sure if relevant, but a nice boost in frames.

VNAV looks much much better.

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

I use a X-Box Series X controller all the time for drone view and flights and do not get the dot or screen highlight when it’s turned off.

It is wireless, but I’m not sure that would make a difference.

Edited by Tuskin38

22 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I use a X-Box Series X controller all the time for drone view and flights and do not get the dot or screen highlight when it’s turned off.

To further muddy the water, I don't have an xbox controller and never had one. I see the white dot but not the white border around screen. I sim in full screen so don't expect to see a border anyways.

I do have a StreamDeck hooked up so I wonder if ...

-J

13700KF | RTX 4090 @ 4K | 32GB DDR5 | 2 x 1TB SSDs | 1TB M.2 NVMe

9 minutes ago, Twenty6 said:

To further muddy the water, I don't have an xbox controller and never had one. I see the white dot but not the white border around screen. I sim in full screen so don't expect to see a border anyways.

I do have a StreamDeck hooked up so I wonder if ...

The border being mentioned is appears around cockpit displays when looking at them with a controller, not the sim window.

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Upvote 1

From 737NG's last video it looks like the default 787 is turning into yet another default study-level aircraft.

I haven't opted for the beta this time, and installed Premium Deluxe with the last stable version, but I am looking fwd into the final release of AAU2.

Edited by jcomm
  • Like 4

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

4 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

The border being mentioned is appears around cockpit displays when looking at them with a controller, not the sim window.

Haven't they always done that? They do in the current version as well when I use the controller. It's so annoying.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

This update isn't showing up when I start up MSFS via Steam? Or do you have to be part of the Beta Team? Unless it will come eventually to us all?

Thanks

Jason

Jason Thompson

10 minutes ago, jay907uk said:

This update isn't showing up when I start up MSFS via Steam? Or do you have to be part of the Beta Team? Unless it will come eventually to us all?

Thanks

Jason

You have to be in the Beta. General public release is 23 June.

• Like 1