Sign in to follow this  
Zangoose

Aircraft & Avionics Update 02 (1.33.8.0) Now Available

No sound since the update for me and no way I can find to get it back

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

9 hours ago, solito said:

It happens now after the upgrade at the Asobo B787 and the PDMG B737/700 when I pan using Track IR, In my case it is a white frame at some displays, the issue dissappears after some time 

thas this happens in the Fenix A320?

I was mostly uninterested by this AAU because it does not apply to the aircraft I fly.

Now this useless  update brings this awful white dot to my screen.

Shifting gear from uninterested to aggravated,

Once more, green light was given to release a tainted update. Will they ever learn after almost three years ? 

• Like 6

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

16 hours ago, lwt1971 said:

FWIW: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/white-dot-visible-since-1-33-3-0-only-partially-fixed-in-1-33-8-0-release-version/591712/287

A full resolution for this issue did not make it in for the AAU_02 release, but we are targeting a fix for this in a later update.

Thanks,
MSFS Team

"later update" sounds like a fix coming in near future to this AAU2 rather than next SU or AAU, but who knows.

FWIW indeed ! You are the English speaker, I am not but  « a soon to come patch » would have been better. 😀

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

17 hours ago, boez said:

This white dot issue (also causing the white box) was reported by me 3 weeks ago on the first day of the beta...

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/white-dot-visible-since-1-33-3-0-only-partially-fixed-in-1-33-8-0-release-version/591712

Oops this should have read 6 weeks ago... 

(makes no difference to the outcome but felt I needed to correct my post for posterity!) 

1 hour ago, Dominique_K said:

I was mostly uninterested by this AAU because it does not apply to the aircraft I fly.

Once more, green light was given to release a tainted update. Will they ever learn after almost three years ? 

If you are using a X box controller for drone control, try unplugging it and see if problem goes away.

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

22 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

If you are using a X box controller for drone control, try unplugging it and see if problem goes away.

Personally I don't have any xbox controllers and the dot and white frames appear on the 737. Still appear if i disconnect my alpha, bravo and sidestick

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

5 minutes ago, cj-ibbotson said:

Personally I don't have any xbox controllers and the dot and white frames appear on the 737. Still appear if i disconnect my alpha, bravo and sidestick

Are you using track ir or tobii eye tracker?

47 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Thanks but no, I use an old CH Fighterstick for drone control !

Dominique

3 hours ago, Dominique_K said:

Ive been saying over for 10 years the developers (wether its aircraft, utils, or scenery) need to spend more time testing, and less time rushing unpolished stuff out,  the short of it is,  the kids buy it,  and if you raise the issues on their forumn / discord they just delete it.   Its win win for them.  They can continue to churn out rubbish with no impact at all them.

My myself personally, my pride wouldnt be able to do it.  I couldnt sleep at night knowing I released a 777 with no engines blades, an airport with a runway that was renamed 6 years ago, or an addon that nerfs your p3d version if you install the ms2020 version.

if you also do what you always done, you will always get what youve always got.   They will keep doing it, until people stop buying their stuff.  its thats simple.

Edited by fluffyflops
  • Like 3

14ppkc-6.png

1 hour ago, miguel370 said:

Are you using track ir or tobii eye tracker?

I have TrackIR but even without running the software and just looking about with the mouse the white frames appear around the displays. Was a post on pmdg forums by others having the same problem. I've not checked back today. Reports it happens on some other aircraft too

Edited by cj-ibbotson

800driver.jpg

Chris Ibbotson

Well just to put a different spin on all the white dot and border negativity, I am personally very grateful all the work WT did on the 787 and 747 because they were utter garbage before. Thanks very much WT!  Was really needed and now we have it. Just about to do the update so if it happens, I am sure it will be annoying, but the big improvements to a couple of heavies outweighs the temporary irritant.  It will eventually get fixed.  Finally have some long haul flying to do. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

CYVR LSZH 

http://f9ixu0-2.png

19 minutes ago, HighTowers said:

Well just to put a different spin on all the white dot and border negativity, I am personally very grateful all the work WT did on the 787 and 747 because they were utter garbage before. Thanks very much WT!  Was really needed and now we have it. Just about to do the update so if it happens, I am sure it will be annoying, but the big improvements to a couple of heavies outweighs the temporary irritant.  It will eventually get fixed.  Finally have some long haul flying to do. 

I never fly any default aircraft, just hoping his update doesn't screw up my payware aircraft. 

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Also appreciate what WT have done for the 787, 747 avionics. Basically made unflyable default aircraft, fully capable of long haul flights.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

I guess WT got most of the appreciation and love for their work in this AAU when it was first announced and then on its first beta release so that's good.. but still unfortunate that the focus is on this white dot/borders issue on the final release of AAU2 :s

Incredible that we have as default now in a sim this new 787, Citation Longitude, CJ4, G1000 Nxi, G3000, G5000, etc at the levels of fidelity and realism they are.

Edited by lwt1971
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD