Sign in to follow this  
abrams_tank

A2A Comanche has been released!

How is the fps performance compare to standard GA?

System: I ASRock X670E | AMD 7800X3D | 32Gb DDR5 6000 | RTX 4090 | 2TB NVMe | LG Ultra Gear 34* UW |

7 minutes ago, Ixoye said:

How is the fps performance compare to standard GA?

Absolutely smooth on my end . No trouble at all

• Like 3

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Older i7 8700k and a 2080. Locked at 60 fps and smooth.

Edited by SetSpeed
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, WestAir said:

Anyone else have no sound? I turned the volume up in the tablet and MSFS settings but I can't hear the Accusim sounds like the engine or anything else.

I do get every other sound from MSFS, like wind, ATC, etc...

Me too...see this thread. https://a2asimulations.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=151&t=74696#p566407

Something about the xml file being corrupted (for some it was Fenix, but I don't have it so???), but you can manually start the HelperA2AserviceMSFS thingy...works for me.

Edited by Target71

I love how you can move the tablet around. Pretty clever. 

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

Bit the bullet and bought it. NO REGRETS! Just flew a simple pattern around Bryce Canyon and it was amazing. I've never flown A2A, but I can see why people were waiting impatiently for them to join the MSFS scene.

Now I just desperately want them to make a B-17!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Stearmandriver said:

We already have a decent IFR / x country machine in the Comanche.  CUB NEXT!!   😁

I agree! The A2A Cub was one of my favorite aircraft in FSX/P3D. It had so much character! Of course, I love anything A2A so I'll take what I can get. But an A2A Cub in MSFS would be awesome indeed 🙂 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Anyone else notice an excessive RPM drop when doing the mag test on the left mag>

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

6 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Anyone else notice an excessive RPM drop when doing the mag test on the left mag>

Hey Bob...the uniqueness of every Comanche we're all flying will give you a variety of answers.  The bottom line is that if you're not flying a factory-fresh aircraft, and chose the "Used" or "Auction" version of your plane...it may have a bad mag from a neglictive previous owner.  Even if yours is new...Mags do go bad.

Go here and check out your engine status on your Comanche and see if she's failing on ya.

VATBdC.png

This is one realistic aircraft from what I've seen so far...and each one has a randomness of airworthiness that will certainly keep us all on our toes, and being a lot more careful on maintaining, preflighting, and leaning her in cruise (and on the ground).

Oh another thing...if you've been idling her full rich on the ground...the plugs will foul, just like the real thing. 🙂   

• Like 11

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

11 minutes ago, Steve Dra said:

Hey Bob...the uniqueness of every Comanche we're all flying will give you a variety of answers.  The bottom line is that if you're not flying a factory-fresh aircraft, and chose the "Used" or "Auction" version of your plane...it may have a bad mag from a neglictive previous owner.  Even if yours is new...Mags do go bad.

Go here and check out your engine status on your Comanche and see if she's failing on ya.

VATBdC.png

This is one realistic aircraft from what I've seen so far...and each one has a randomness of airworthiness that will certainly keep us all on our toes, and being a lot more careful on maintaining, preflighting, and leaning her in cruise (and on the ground).

Oh another thing...if you've been idling her full rich on the ground...the plugs will foul, just like the real thing. 🙂   

I only used a brand new Aircraft. The person that did the Youtube review of the Comanche had the exact same problem in the video , low RPM on left mag, in the video. I did not idle at full rich ( long time SE: aircraft pilot in real life. } Engine checks etc all check normal. 

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

10 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I only used a brand new Aircraft. The person that did the Youtube review of the Comanche had the exact same problem in the video , low RPM on left mag, in the video. I did not idle at full rich ( long time SE: aircraft pilot in real life. } Engine checks etc all check normal. 

Ugh...hope its been validated by Scott (if he's reading this post) and he'll chime in with a response).  I have not flown her yet but will see if I'm experiencing the same issue when I do and report back.

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

1 minute ago, Steve Dra said:

Ugh...hope its been validated by Scott (if he's reading this post) and he'll chime in with a response).  I have not flown her yet but will see if I'm experiencing the same issue when I do and report back.

I finally got logged on to the forum a few minutes ago and posted the problem there. I thought in the P3D version there was a way to check if the plugs are fouled, but not sure, that was years ago. BTW , I took off anyway ( which I wouldn't have done in real life) and had no problems during the flight. 

Edited by Bobsk8

Does anyone know if you can intentionally fail things?

I want to practice partial panel in IFR but don't know how I can fail the dry pump without waiting 500 hours, lol

Take-offs are optional, landings are mandatory.
The only time you have too much fuel is when you're on fire.
To make a small fortune in aviation you must start with a large fortune.

There's nothing less important than the runway behind you and the altitude above you.
It's better to be on the ground wishing you were in the air, than in the air wishing you were on the ground.

Hi 

I get 'unhandled exception' error when I run the input configurator. 

Anyone seen this and any Idea how to fix?

Thanks in advance.

Robin

1 hour ago, Bobsk8 said:

I had the same thing, factory fresh aircraft here as well.

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU