Sign in to follow this  
tup61

BeyondATC: new video with premium voices!

Sounds incredible, they have something magic here.

That said, they need to add some pauses, longer "uhhhs", perhaps a few misspoken and corrected words in the same sentence, that would do wonders to make them sound more human. Listening to the flight, it's uncanny and extremely stilted how perfect they are talking, all with the same cadence

Edited by Sethos
  • Like 4

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

Way better than the previous video demoed their tool which wasn't at the standard of today's TTS and sometime almost ridiculous for a state-of-the-art in 2023.

But, there's still some stuff that look unreal. Ok, the product is not yet released. Like when the delivery freq says the readback was incorrect and invite the pilot just to try it again without pointing at the mistake. Another quite unreal is other pilots jumping on the freq in a middle of the flow. Yep, it happened in real but here, maybe because the flow is slow, it looks unreal. Voice are better for sure, but flow is still artificial. Although I have only 5 or 6 times in KLAS frequency. And the quality still too much cristal clear (personal taste).

Now this addon raises my interest 😉 with the Premium subscription. At the end od the day, it will be a balance between price and features 😉

Edited by vbazillio

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/635653-beyond-atc-preview-video/?do=findComment&comment=4984418

The next thing we may see is clould morphology created by AI utilizing massive examples of images of cloud morphologies tied to specific meteorological conditions.  This is a great arena for "deep fake" and it would be great if it stayed that way!

Edited by Noel

Noel

System:  7800x3D, Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut, Noctua NH-U12A, MSI Pro 650-P WiFi, G.SKILL Ripjaws S5 Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) 288-Pin PC RAM DDR5 6000, WD NVMe 2Tb x 1, Sabrent NVMe 2Tb x 1, RTX 4090 FE, Corsair RM1000W PSU, Win11 Home, LG Ultra Curved Gsync Ultimate 3440x1440, Phanteks Enthoo Pro Case, TCA Boeing Edition Yoke & TQ, Cessna Trim Wheel, RTSS Framerate Limiter w/ Edge Sync for near zero Frame Time Variance achieving ultra-fluid animation at lower frame rates.

Aircraft used in A Pilot's Life V2:  PMDG 738, Aerosoft CRJ700, FBW A320nx, WT 787X

Sounds great, but for me, it also sounds way to clear, not really like real ATC (with all its atmospheric interference etc.). Besides this, already by just looking the video I am totally and utterly annoyed by the beeping sounds after each transmission or voice input commands. This would drive me nuts instantly 😉 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

21 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Sounds great, but for me, it also sounds way to clear, not really like real ATC (with all its atmospheric interference etc.).

If you are talking about the example I linked to (including time): that was just a clean example of an AI generated voice without any distortion. As you can hear in the rest of the video the ATC voices are slightly distored and sound more 'radio-like' and in fact there is an instance where the voice is quit distorted due to atmospheric interference. (I will post a direct link if I can find it.)

EDIT Here it is: https://youtu.be/QHluE8R1wyI?t=2859

21 minutes ago, AnkH said:

Besides this, already by just looking the video I am totally and utterly annoyed by the beeping sounds after each transmission or voice input commands.

The clear beeping sounds you hear after 'you' talk and when ATC replies to you (or when the frequencies are automatically switched) can all be turned off. They are there for your convenience (and not your annoyance 😉 ) so you can instantly tell if what you said has been transfered correctly. Those are all optional. The 'click' you hear after ATC or AI has talked I don't know if that can be turned off. Doesn't really bother me (like indeed those clear beeps do!).

Edited by tup61
  • Like 2

I wish they would release what they have, already wat better than default atc. I'll gladly beta test.

Intel i7 10700K | Asus Maximus XII Hero | Asus TUF RTX 3090 | 32GB HyperX Fury 3200 DDR4 | 1TB Samsung M.2 (W11) | 2TB Samsung M.2 (MSFS2020) | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280mm AIO | 43" Samsung Q90B | 27" Asus Monitor

If the voices sounded like I do, they would be perfect>>..😉

• Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

28 minutes ago, SolRayz said:

I wish they would release what they have, already wat better than default atc. I'll gladly beta test.

I think they want to be like A2A, get it right first, instead of selling a Beta program.

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

Just now, Bobsk8 said:

If the voices sounded like I do, they would be perfect>>..😉

Not sure the world is ready for that kind of masculine perfection, Bob 🙃

• Like 4

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

is it only target for the USA missing all the European stuff...

Edited by virtualstuff

André

All kinds of questions answered on their Discord channel which is very active.   https://discord.com/invite/UgrhCG6rGn