Sign in to follow this  
lwt1971

WU14 trailer and release: Central/Eastern Europe

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

• Like 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

41 minutes ago, tonywob said:

No Poland :sad::sad::sad::sad:

Oh well, I'm patient

I would love to see Poland, with maybe Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia added in.  That would be a great update also.

• Like 5

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

7 minutes ago, bobcat999 said:

I would love to see Poland, with maybe Latvia, Lithuania, and Estonia added in.  That would be a great update also.

Hmmm … after Greece maybe ? I’d say they have started the Balkans, let them finish the work 😉

• Upvote 2

Dominique

Simming since 1981 -  4770k@3.7 GHz with 16 GB of RAM and a 1080 with 8 GB VRAM running a 27" @ 2560*1440 - Windows 10 - Warthog HOTAS - MFG pedals - MSFS Standard version with Steam

54 minutes ago, tonywob said:

Oh well, I'm patient

I strongly suspect that Poland will get a World Update of its own soon. Poland has lots of gorgeous scenery and lots of POIs.

• Like 1

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

1 hour ago, tonywob said:

Oh well, I'm patient

They either don't have the data because Kaczor and his government didn't give them access, or they looked at the activity stats in the region and decided there's not a lot going on in that area in the sim. 

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

Had a quick flight over Budapest, photogrammetry is quite recent, but i see strange things about ground elevation. Some roads are almost as high as the buildings, and close to Duna it's kind of hilly. Is it a problem on my side? Already cleared cache.

I took a tour of Sarajevo in the slowly-flying DC-3. I felt as if I were really there. I love the new update. Now, on to Dubrovnik! 

• Like 1

Processor: Intel i9-13900KF 5.8GHz 24-Core, Graphics Processor: Nvidia RTX 4090 24GB GDDR6, System Memory: 64GB High Performance DDR5 SDRAM 5600MHz, Operating System: Windows 11 Home Edition, Motherboard: Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX, LGA 1700, CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling, RGB and LCD Display, Chassis Fans: Corsair Low Decibel, Addressable RGB Fans, Power Supply: Corsair HX1000i Fully Modular Ultra-Low-Noise Platinum ATX 1000 Watt, Primary Storage: 2TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, Secondary Storage: 1TB Samsung Gen 4 NVMe SSD, VR Headset: Meta Quest 2, Primary Display: SONY 4K Bravia 75-inch, 2nd Display: SONY 4K Bravia 43-inch, 3rd Display: Vizio 28-inch, 1920x1080. Controller: Xbox Controller attached to PC via USB.

4 hours ago, ConairMSFS said:

Had a quick flight over Budapest, photogrammetry is quite recent, but i see strange things about ground elevation. Some roads are almost as high as the buildings, and close to Duna it's kind of hilly. Is it a problem on my side? Already cleared cache.

can you give some pictures/locations? I'm not noticing anything strange.

Edit: I think i found what you meant. Looks like elevation issues

W1I7VlA.png

HxukwPv.png

3ZOIUu7.png

Edited by Tuskin38
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Drumcode said:

They either don't have the data because Kaczor and his government didn't give them access, or they looked at the activity stats in the region and decided there's not a lot going on in that area in the sim.

Hope they do not follow such bizarre criteria...

Artur 

Balkans after the storm, they really added in the 2024 realistic cataclism factor in this update🤣.

Edited by Piotr007

I9 12900K @ 5.1ghz P-cores/ 4.0 ghz E-cores fixed HT off / Corsair iCue H150i Capellix Cooler/ MSI Z690 CARBON WiFi / 32GB Corsair DDR5 RAM @ 5200 mhz XMP on / 12GB MSI 4090 RTX Ventus 3 / 7,5 total TB SSD (2+2+2+1+0,5 all NVMe)/ PSU 850W Corsair / 27" (1080P)

13 hours ago, Drumcode said:

You'd be surprised, Poland is one of the few countries in Europe that has a large amount of consistent geographic open data available for everyone, for free. These include laser scanned town/cities (photogrammetry), high resolution LiDAR, aerial imagery, detailed map data, etc... I was amazed to find this out, as it wasn't at all what I would have expected ;)

I don't really like how Poland looks in MFS, the aerial imagery quality isn't great and it's absolutely covered in trees everywhere where there shouldn't be trees, so it could really do with a makeover, but agreed that likely there is either not much activity in this region, and it's probably of limited interest to people in other areas.

• Like 2