Sign in to follow this  
MrBitstFlyer

New version of Rex Accuseason

22 minutes ago, jarmstro said:

Well I'm damned if I can see how to update it?  I run the the installer and then when I run it it still says that there is an update available?

Please reach out to our support team at: https://rexaxis.com.  We can make sure you get the update.

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, Virtpilot said:

It will do it automatically. Thanks God the singing birds are now kill.... silenced. 

Yes we killed the birds, BUT we did give the option if you wanted to included them - LOL!!

• Like 2

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

1 hour ago, Noell said:

I have exactly the same problem.

I have my order number so tried the second option.

Entered all of the required info and then it comes up with some un-readable error at the bottom of the registration window.

Quite a mess IMO.

..Lloyd

Please reach out to our support team at https://rexaxis.com and we will be able to help you get things working.  

Reed Stough
Managing Partner
REX SIMULATIONS 

supportwww.rexaxis.com

Bought my Accuseason in the Flightsim.to store, but it still shows "no update".

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

38 minutes ago, Fielder said:

They say that low IQ people are attracted to bright shiny objects. Maybe that describes me.

I would tend to agree - on to the Ignore list you go.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Is this already available at OrbX?

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

10 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

I would tend to agree - on to the Ignore list you go.

Thank you for that.

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

Hi,

I bought mine from just flight how do I get the update I have tried from the Rex site to get the download but when I enter my details and click validate and then get the download button I just get took back to the Rex site?

Thanks in advance 

Daz

11 minutes ago, Alvega said:

Is this already available at OrbX?

Do you have Orbx Direct? If so, open it and you'll know

Eva Vlaardingerbroek, an inspiratiom.

31 minutes ago, daztheman70 said:

Hi,

I bought mine from just flight how do I get the update I have tried from the Rex site to get the download but when I enter my details and click validate and then get the download button I just get took back to the Rex site?

Thanks in advance 

Daz

Go to settings hit restore.Go to update manually and  update.Download and install.Done.

Edited by MindYerBeak

I can't download thus product. Rexaxis app doesn't recognized my credential, however, I can login to my account via browser. There is invoice but no download link. If go to app and click download my product, enter key and order number, it shows my order. But as soon as click on download it goes back to initial screen. Basically I'm stuck! Anyone has that frustrating experience? 

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

Firstly, I originally bought "Rex AccuSeason" through ORBX...I opened up "Rex AccuSeason" icon from my desktop and I was told there is an update available, I downloaded the setup file, but I'm not sure I should run the setup for "Rex AccuSeason Advanced"  since I bought through ORBX. Will ORBX purchasers' be getting the new version through "ORBX Direct"? Should I wait until ORBX has the product available? This does not seem to be a straight forward update.

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I Gigabyte Z790 UD AX| MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

I re-created my account using Rex app and downloaded my accuseason. After running accuseason app once now I got error "there is problem validating your product license" Great!  There were no problem charging money though LOL Hey REX what is up?

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI