Sign in to follow this  
Krakin

The iniBuild A320neo is now available in SU14 Beta

You guys are missing the point it is there to enhance the XBOX user experience and not more complex as the FBW or Fenix. Point  A to B flying with at least a good flight model is the goal its free after all for all players even standard edition.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, hollow1slo said:

Tried it, didn't like it, back to Fenix. 

I don't think it was aimed at us, it was produced to give the Xbox players a decent A320, as they cannot use the FBW or Fenix. I'm happy they now get a far better aircraft, which again encourages more sales and investment in MSFS2020/2024.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

iniBuilds just confirmed that the cabin will be in the final release.

Also, let's not jump to conclusions about who this aircraft was made for based on this current build.

1. MJ6948eb91babde3f1d035ddfe4cf8b10d.webp?siToday at 4:36 AM

art is mostly fine
  2. [4:37 AM]
    a lot of systems work is done as you are on beta branch
  3. [4:37 AM]
    many fixes have been done since then for official launch
Edited by Krakin
  • Like 1

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

36 minutes ago, guenseli said:

Fenix FBW is also not as good as the FBW A320 btw

Why? Please elaborate.

Cheers, Søren Dissing

CPU: Intel i9-13900K @5.6-5.8 Ghz | Cooler: ASUS ROG RYUJIN III | GPU: ASUS Strix RTX4090 OC | MoBo: ASUS ROG Maximus Z790 Hero | RAM: 64Gb DDR5 @5600 | SSDs: 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (Win11), 1Tb Samsung M.2 980 PRO (MSFS), | Case: ASUS ROG Helios 601 | Monitors: HP Reverb G2, 28" ASUS PB287Q 4K | Additional Hardware: TM TCA Captain's Edition, Tobii 5 | OS: Win 11 Pro 64 | Sim: MSFS | BA Virtual | PSXT, RealTraffic w/ AIG models

Seems pretty nice to operate especially for a free aircraft, not sure how much more fidelity the final version will have. 

Definitely far better than the original Airbus.  The sounds are also really nice. 

In general terms of fidelity I’d say it’s more like the inibuilds A310 than the WT 787 and both obviously a bit below the PMDG 737 in systems depth. 

41 minutes ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

You guys are missing the point it is there to enhance the XBOX user experience and not more complex as the FBW or Fenix. Point  A to B flying with at least a good flight model is the goal its free after all for all players even standard edition.

Seems unlikely as Xbox has PMDG 737 (soon the 777)  the wt787 so higher fidelity aircraft work fine on it.

Sure it’s  higher fidelity than the old one but there’s no need for lower fidelity designed for  Xbox versions as though they’re somehow looking for (or can only cope with) lower fidelity products.

Edited by g-liner

42 minutes ago, SierraDelta said:

Fenix FBW is also not as good as the FBW A320 btw

Fenix does not hold the FBW pitch as in RL.
e.g. if you drop flaps, the FBW A320 is rock steady in pitch as it should be, trimming correctly

Dropping the Flaps in the Fenix does inc/dec pitch.

Fenix does also not hold alt if you fly manually a curve, should be the case, FBW does.

And Alpha Floors are also not 100% correct (but can't remeber if FBW A320 does it. I think, better, but also not 100% correct)

All these findings are from a certified test flight engineer been sitting next to me and we tried both Addons and he instructed me which behave would be correct.
the biggest flaw was the Fenix flap drop which is highly unrealistic. FBW at all is very unstable in the Fenix compared to reality

• Like 7
  • Upvote 4

Guenter Steiner
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6 minutes ago, guenseli said:

All these findings are from a certified test flight engineer been sitting next to me and we tried both Addons and he instructed me which behave would be correct.

Have you posted these on the Fenix Discord server? Or made @Aamir aware of them?

If these aren't addressed in the Block 2 release, it would be good for them to know there are aspects to be investigated.

• Like 3

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Might help if having difficulty with simbrief.....

https://dispatch.simbrief.com/airframes/share/347385_1697557459138

• Like 2

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

1 hour ago, g-liner said:

Sure it’s  higher fidelity than the old one but there’s no need for lower fidelity designed for  Xbox versions

Not everyone on Xbox (or PC for that matter) is looking for a 'study level'/all singing, all dancing aircraft. Something above the level of Asobo default and LatinVFR, but below the level of PMDG 737 or Fenix A320 is where most of the user base is. I mean out of the "3 million MSFS core users" how many actually want and use simulated failures?

For every post on here bemoaning the lack of functioning CBs or aircraft handling with an engine out, there are 10 on social media asking if an airliner has a weather radar, how realistic are the sounds, and if VNAV works properly.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

6 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

For every post on here bemoaning the lack of functioning CBs or aircraft handling with an engine out, there are 10 on social media asking if an airliner has a weather radar, how realistic are the sounds, and if VNAV works properly.

I think there are people who really want to be flying an actual aircraft in every detail in their homes. (Grounded pilots and etc?) ✈️

And then what I suspect/believe are the vast majority (maybe not as loud bout it all) who want to pretend to fly an aircraft, without necessarily having to get a doctorate in their constantly shrinking free time. 🧑‍🦼

Then there are those in each group who are annoyed/frustrated with the other.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

We are all connected..... To each other, biologically...... To the Earth, chemically...... To the rest of the Universe atomically.

Devons rig
Intel Core i5 13600K @ 5.1GHz / G.SKILL Trident Z5 RGB Series Ram 32GB / GIGABYTE GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING OC 12G Graphics Card / Sound Blaster Z / Meta Quest 2 VR Headset / Klipsch® Promedia 2.1 Computer Speakers / ASUS ROG SWIFT PG279Q ‑ 27" IPS LED Monitor ‑ QHD / 1x Samsung SSD 850 EVO 500GB / 2x Samsung SSD 860 EVO 1TB /  1x Samsung - 970 EVO Plus 2TB NVMe /  1x Samsung 980 NVMe 1TB / 2 other regular hd's with up to 10 terabyte capacity / Windows 11 Pro 64-bit / Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX Motherboard LGA 1700 DDR5

Just another A320 (Asobo, FBW, Fenix,...). What about the A220?

• Like 2

Cheers, Ed

MSFS Steam - Win10 Home x64 // Rig: Corsair Graphite 760T Full Tower - ASUS MBoard Maximus XII Hero Z490 - CPU Intel i9-10900K - 64GB RAM - MSI RTX2080 Super 8GB - [1xNVMe M.2 1TB + 1xNVMe M.2 2TB (Samsung)] + [1xSSD 1TB + 1xSSD 2TB (Crucial)] + [1xSSD 1TB (Samsung)] + 1 HDD Seagate 2TB + 1 HDD Seagate External 4TB - Monitor LG 29UC97C UWHD Curved - PSU Corsair RM1000x - VR Oculus Rift // MSFS Steam - Win 10 Home x64 - Gaming Laptop CUK ASUS Strix - CPU Intel i7-8750H - 32GB RAM - RTX2070 8GB - SSD 2TB + HDD 2TB // Thrustmaster FCS & MS XBOX Controllers

1 hour ago, guenseli said:

e.g. if you drop flaps, the FBW A320 is rock steady in pitch as it should be, trimming correctly

Dropping the Flaps in the Fenix does inc/dec pitch.

I'm not sure which way to go here - https://youtu.be/AiZ_YRHYjRY?t=370 - you can see the Flap 1 > Flap 2 process causes pitch change significantly enough that it triggers a momentary 400 v/s, even, but the nose is coming down quite materially. 

• Like 15
  • Upvote 2

Aamir Thacker

I am also not sure as I'm no pilot nor do I have that in-deep knowledge.

I have flown tha FSLabs bus several years and have the impression the FSLabs was also much more steady that the Fenix.
And from that rememberence, the FBW A320 comes nearer to my expectations.
however my expectations have been confirmed with that checkride guy on my side several weeks ago.

What now in the end the right behave is and what happens in that exact moment in the Funchal video, I can't say.

Don't misunderstand me, the Fenix is top notch!!!
I still fly both regularely with great joy.

But what details are right at least, others have to decide.
Was just more like an opinion.

Do not want to go offtopic here. Here is my forum entry in the Fenix discord:
https://discord.com/channels/736572376967282769/1175418232136544307

Edited by guenseli

Guenter Steiner

Betatester for: A2A, LORBY, FSR-Pillow Tester