Sign in to follow this  
haseen

FSR500, TBM 850, SWS PC-12 for MSFS 2020.

2 hours ago, psychedelic_tortilla said:

Scott from JustFlight has confirmed that the Duke will be getting a custom PT46A sound set, which once released on the Duke will also come to the TBM. So there' something to look forward to!

Ah, that s fantastic news! I love flying the TBM - it is perfectly equiped, flies super fast and can land on very small airfields - better sounds would make her even more perfect.

I am very tempted by the 500 - I am sure she is excellent - but I should have bought her before the TBM850. having the TBM I do not see a point to introduce her to my „portfolio“ - she seems to me just like a slower and smaller version of the TBM - why should I fly her in my limited time?

She is a little different. Glass cockpits.

So if you want to fly something great with Glass cockpits she is worth it.

Got the TBM this week. Only a couple of flights in but already very impressed.

Ron

Ron

MSFS -Just flight Piper arrow 28-  A2A Comanche250 - COWS DA42 - Cessna 310 -Cessna 414
Black Square Baron - FSR500 - SimWorks PC12 - Black Square TBM 850
146Pro Plane - PMDG 737-600

3 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

For me, supporting a quality general aviation dev is a no brainer!

Absolutely, I have the TBM which I think is just sublime.

I'm really not a fan of glass cockpit things but I've also bought the FSR500 simply to support the developer as the the talk on here is they've done a really nice job.

I've not flown it yet, simply because as I mentioned I prefer analogue stuff , but I'll save it for a rainy day to have a play with and who knows it might even convert me to Garmin.

• Like 1

787 captain.  

Previously 24 years on 747-400.Technical advisor on PMDG 747 legacy versions QOTS 1 , FS9 and Aerowinx PS1. 

2 hours ago, jon b said:

The and who knows it might even convert me to Garmin.

I am predicting a yes to this …. warming you up to the G3000 in the future!

• Like 1

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

11 hours ago, The Flight Level said:

Any GA aircraft that are considered to be top level but use default sounds really miss the mark for me when all things are considered.

Have you heard the stunning sounds Flying Iron produced for the Bf 109...?

and the fly-by:
https://youtu.be/Q4ywbRJZWmk?t=1216

Edited by UrgentSiesta
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, UrgentSiesta said:

Have you heard the stunning sounds Flying Iron produced for the Bf 109...?

and the fly-by:
https://youtu.be/Q4ywbRJZWmk?t=1216

Indeed! Very impressive!

Lawrence “Laurie” Doering

Latest video at The Flight Level Beautiful Sunset Flight Over Burlington, Ontario + Cool Instrumental + GoPro Aerial Cameras | 4K

Anyone know how much longer estimated for the SWS PC-12? Thought it was around the corner a couple of weeks ago...

i7 - 8700k, 4.3Ghz

Nvidia RTX 2070

Win 10

1 hour ago, Purr said:

Anyone know how much longer estimated for the SWS PC-12? Thought it was around the corner a couple of weeks ago...

They will announce a release date on Friday according to a comment on their FB page.

• Like 1

Does FSReborn have a discord server I cud join?? Just bought it…very impressed!

Regards

Paul EGCC

I bought the FSR500 the day it was released, and I'm loving it.  It ticks a lot of boxes for me: Beautiful modeling, great sound, just enough depth, and Raul is the prototype of a developer who takes great pride both in his product, and his after-the-sale support.  I also have the BlackSquare Analog King Air for a more 'roots' experience, and the HondaJet for a faster, more automated experience.  These are my main planes in the 'Executive Transport' world.

I'm interested to see what the PC-12 brings to the table.  We're so fortunate to have so many wonderful options in this sim.  Part of it is the large user base.  Without the number of potential clients (i.e. revenue) the better devs wouldn't be motivated to produce these excellent models that we can all pretend to fly around the world in.

So I thank the devs, and I thank you all as well.

Edited by Eracer1111
  • Like 2

Regarding upcoming SWS PC-12 all preview so far showing WX radar inop. That would be shame if it's not working. Flying FSR500 I much appreciate default WX radar, especially in winter time giving a good heads up about possible icing. Which in turn makes flying much more interesting!

• Like 1

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

I've been tossing up between them too, so thanks for making the decision easier guys. Takeaway for me, SWS PC-12 will not have failures on launch so that's definitely out. TBM 850 suffers from poor sound implementation. FSR500 is the worthy winner.