Sign in to follow this  
cianpars

Sim Update 14

There is will be one week delay for official SU14 at least beleive me. 

Have little hope the settings reset bug will be cured. But we all be forced to install this mandatory update. So for the next 2-3 months don't forget to switch off online services each time you leaving the Sim. 

BTW. Has anybody tried to grab ini A320 from Official folder then revert to stable and put that A320 folder in to Community one?

Edited by Vitold69
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vitold69 said:

BTW. Has anybody tried to grab ini A320 from Official folder then revert to stable and put that A320 folder in to Community one?

That allegedly works.

7 minutes ago, Vitold69 said:

Have little hope the settings reset bug will be cured.

It's already been stated to be fixed.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vitold69 said:

Well, well...

No, it isn't.

• Like 1

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

3 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

I'm saying if Asobo removed the circle right now and changed nothing else you'd still get the stutters.

You really don't know that. You're surmising.

Some of us remember in FSX how a visible mouse cursor could cause stutters and low FPS.  I get your point that it's what is happening in the background while the circle is spinning, but it could possibly be the overlaying of that circle that is causing the issue.

Possibly - not definitely.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1 hour ago, JYW said:

Possibly - not definitely.

I don't have any stutter during circle rotation. Not a single frame. Not in Fenix nor in PMDG 🤷🏻‍♂️

4 hours ago, Vitold69 said:

There is will be one week delay for official SU14 at least beleive me. 

Have little hope the settings reset bug will be cured. But we all be forced to install this mandatory update. So for the next 2-3 months don't forget to switch off online services each time you leaving the Sim. 

Yeah, yeah, we believe you...

For OP: In addition to what others reported, the snow coverage has been improved significantly for taxiways, runways and terrain.

• Like 3

7800X3D | 32 GB DDR5-6000 | RTX 3090 | Acer Predator X34P GSync | Tobii Eye Tracker 5 | Completed all achievements 😛 https://i.postimg.cc/DyjR8mzG/image.png

1 hour ago, Vitold69 said:

I don't have any stutter during circle rotation. Not a single frame. Not in Fenix nor in PMDG 🤷🏻‍♂️

Try panning the view continuously around the aircraft in spot view and wait a minute or so for the circle to show up (it shows up every minute). You will most probably get a small stutter when it appears on screen. I do and have seen more people saying the same. My panning around the aircraft is completely smooth until it appears and I have a brief stutter. I guess you just didn't notice it yet because probably you don't use TrackIR or don't pan the view much inside or outside the aircraft. It's a small stutter when it appears but if we pan the views a lot it gets annoying.

Edited by Alvega
  • Like 2

Alvega

CPU: AMD 7800X3D | COOLER: Cooler Master MasterLiquid 240L Core ARGB | GPU: RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB OC | Mobo: ASUS TUF GAMING X670E-PLUS WIFI |
RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 6000MHz PC5-48000 2x16GB CL36 | SSDs: WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe SSD (WIN11), WD Black SN850X SSD 2 TB M.2 2280 PCIe Gen4 NVMe (MSFS), Crucial MX500 2TB (Other stuff) | CASE: Forgeon Arcanite ARGB Mesh Tower ATX White | Power Supply: Forgeon Bolt PSU 850W 80+ Gold Full Modular White 

It amazes me every time I read these posts:
- A) I have also stutters when the circle is not appearing
- B) No, not. Only when the circle appears

So B is saying A is not telling the truth and I assume, B has not even took a look at A his screen for a single time. 😉 Or is he saying he has another experience?

Why isn´t it possible to let everyone tell here what they see WITHOUT tell eachother that "what you see at your end isn´t truth", isn´t correct or please be more clear about what you mean with "no".?

I am having a smile and small laugh at my face (And don´t tell me it weren`t the case) 😉 

What interests me more is, what is the common sence, maybe at the Hardware end or Software end? 
Different addons (assuming "yes"), Intel vs AMD, DX12 vs DX11, 4k, 2k?, Settings, different servers in use, different Windows versions and and and and and?
And guess what.......so many variables do come in that even that common sence is unlikely to be found.

So it is even more useless to tell someone what he sees or experienced isnt´t correct or even try to find out if you gonna be affected or not.
😉

Edited by mpo910
  • Like 4

Regards,

Marcus P.

xaP1VAU.png

12 hours ago, DavidP said:

Thanks, I am not on Steam so I guess I will have to live with it until it officially releases.

It's easy, just open the XBox app on your PC, your name, XBox Insider, Previews, opt out of the preview of MSFS and the rest is automatic. You can also rejoin as and when you like.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 4.2 32 gig ram, Nvidia RTX3060 12 gig, Intel 760 SSD M2 NVMe 512 gig, M2NVMe 1Tbt (OS) M2NVMe 2Tbt (MSFS) Crucial MX500 SSD (Backup OS). VR Oculus Quest 2

YouTube:- https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96wsF3D_h5GzNNJnuDH3WQ   ProATC/SR and BATC FB Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/1571953959750565

Flight Simulator First Officer User Group:- https://www.facebook.com/groups/564880128522788 ProATC/SR and Flight Sim First Officer (FSFO) Beta tester

Reality Is For People Who Can't Handle Simulation!

AMD 7800X3D, Windows 11, Gigabyte X670 AORUS Elite AX Motherboard, 64GB DDR5 G.SKILL Trident Z5 NEO RGB (AMD Expo), RTX 4090,  Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 2 TB PCIe 4.0, Samsung 980 PRO M.2 NVMe SSD 1 TB PCIe 4.0, 4K resolution 50" TV @60Hz, HP Reverb G2 VR headset @ 90 Hz, Honeycomb Aeronautical Bravo Throttle Quadrant, be quiet 1000W PSU, Noctua NH-U12S chromax.black air cooler.

60-130 fps. no CPU overclocking.

very nice.

14 hours ago, btacon said:

Other than the regression bug around assistance settings, no significant movement so far. Minor tweaks to the WT Heavy Pair.  Tweaks to scenery and Photogrammetry and of course the infamous inibuilds a320-251N.  That plane is quite a hoot and well worth the entry into beta 14.

MHO,

-B

infamous means bad.  Is the inbuilds a bad addon?

58 minutes ago, Tierborn said:

infamous means bad.  Is the inbuilds a bad addon?

You are correct of course, but I find the misuse of this word is quite common now because so many people use it in this way.  It is almost like the meaning of the word is changing in common parlance. 

Even a BBC reporter misused it recently thinking it meant beyond famous.  I think that is what a lot of people are meaning to say.

Apparently, the word 'awful' meant completely the opposite some time ago, meaning spectacular and full of awe.  Strange how language evolves sometimes - it's sick man!  :laugh:

By the way, I find the IniBuilds A320 quite good, and a superb addition for free.  It needs improving of course, like quite a few aircraft, but at least the glareshield is correct on this rendition.

Edited by bobcat999
  • Like 3

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.

1 minute ago, bobcat999 said:

Even a BBC reporter misused it recently thinking it meant beyond famous.  I think that is what a lot of people are meaning to say.

Nothing they say is correct anymore. Nothing.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

5800X3D - Strix X570-E - 32GB 3600Mhz DDR4 - ASUS TUF 6900XT- Samsung 980 Pro x2                                                     

Regarding the iniBuilds A320 - what's the big deal, if we already have a FBW Neo and a Fenix