Sign in to follow this  
MrFuzzy

Frame generation for all RTX cards

59 minutes ago, RobJC said:

This tweak is amazing. Really is a game-changer. So thank you! Regarding the misc. artifacts I am seeing, is there a plan to fix those? Is it even possible to fix these things? If not I can live with it, but the graphical strange artifacts is a bit of a bummer.  

I had fun with this mod for a couple weeks and it really is amazing and shows great promise IF the "strange artifacts" can be somehow eliminated.

For that reason I reluctantly shelved it for now.

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

Posted (edited)

Well, I seem to have resolved my issue!

I remembered that my monitor had AMD FreeSync, and I checked and it looks like it was turned on by default, which I didn't realized.

After turning that off, installing newest version of the mod (.81), I'm now sitting on the ground in iniBuilds A300 at ini JFK scenery, and averaging 80-95 fps.....😎

Edited by med11043
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

will this be useful to me? See my specs in my sig. I have a 1440p screen

Edited by Krakin

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

Oh yeah, will be very useful. Try it. If you don't like it, just return to your old settings.

• Like 1

Best regards,
Luis Hernández 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png

Main rig: self built, AMD Ryzen 5 5600X with PBO enabled (but default settings, CO -15 mV, and SMT ON), 2x16 GB DDR4-3200 RAM, Nvidia RTX3060 Ti 8GB, 256 GB M.2 SSD (OS+apps) + 2x1 TB SATA III SSD (sims) + 1 TB 7200 rpm HDD (storage), Viewsonic VX2458-MHD 1920x1080@120 Hz, Windows 10 Pro. Runing FSX-SE, MSFS and P3D v5.4 (with v4.5 default airports).

Mobile rig: ASUS Zenbook UM425QA (AMD Ryzen 7 5800H APU @3.2 GHz and boost disabled, 1 TB M.2 SSD, 16 GB RAM, Windows 11 Pro). Running FS9 there... sometimes on just battery! FSX-SE also installed, just in case. 

VKB Gladiator NXT Premium Left + GNX THQ as primary controllers. Xbox Series X|S wireless controller as standby/travel.

4 hours ago, Noell said:

I had fun with this mod for a couple weeks and it really is amazing and shows great promise IF the "strange artifacts" can be somehow eliminated.

For that reason I reluctantly shelved it for now.

I imagine that's something Asobo would need to fix if they officially adopt FSR3 for themselves, or someone to make a branch specifically for MSFS.

5 minutes ago, Tuskin38 said:

I imagine that's something Asobo would need to fix if they officially adopt FSR3 for themselves, or someone to make a branch specifically for MSFS.

I’m was wondering about this. I think the mod was originally on GitHub so presumably open source, but now it’s been moved to nexus, does that mean nobody else can tinker with it?

i910900k, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4 RAM, AW3423DW, Ruddy girt big mug of Yorkshire Tea

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, scotchegg said:

I think the mod was originally on GitHub so presumably open source

The last known version 0.81 is still on github: https://github.com/Nukem9/dlssg-to-fsr3/releases and author writes: 

Moving to Nexus Mods is to make my life easier.

Edited by vbazillio
  • Like 3

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio

17 hours ago, Beagle12 said:

Yes but only with DX11 😀

Really smooth.

So you are seeing the on off option in MSFS graphics setting for Nvidia Frame generation in DX11?

You are using the Mod for making it work with GTX cards?

Question: Has anyone used that file that allows GTX cards to us the mod with an RTX card?

The reason I ask is because of the suggestion above that this works with DX11🤔

8 hours ago, vbazillio said:

The last known version 0.81 is still on github: https://github.com/Nukem9/dlssg-to-fsr3/releases and author writes: 

I have Build 0.80...

If I get this one, how can I install it? Should I first run the "enable" script of the 0.80, and then the "disable" script in 0.81 ?

Meanwhile I just noticed in another thread a mention to:

Is this the same stuff ??? Already on 3.1.1 v2 ??? 

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

Just copy new dll files on top of old ones. No registry changes needed.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MindeK said:

Just copy new dll files on top of old ones. No registry changes needed.

Thank you @MindeK 👍

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...

5 hours ago, jcomm said:

Thank you @MindeK 👍

is better to delete the 2 older files and put the new version of these , not overwrite may cause issues or flickering  ...it happened to me

22 minutes ago, iliasr said:

is better to delete the 2 older files and put the new version of these , not overwrite may cause issues or flickering  ...it happened to me

That's pretty weird! Overwriting or delete+copy doesn't make any difference 😉

Vincent B.

Check my MSFS sceneries : https://flightsim.to/profile/vbazillio