Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

this is really confusing.  So how do I change this in the simbrief data ?  I am looking at the settings under simbrief data original username is blank. underr my navigraph account my Alias{username) says something like Dummy123

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Sunshine13 said:

this is really confusing.  So how do I change this in the simbrief data ?  I am looking at the settings under simbrief data original username is blank. underr my navigraph account my Alias{username) says something like Dummy123

thats  the  user  name  you use   put  that in the  efb  and  see  if the  issues  goes  away, if  still have  issues   post  your  issue  at  the  inibuilds forum

https://forum.inibuilds.com/topic/20626-a300-wont-recognize-my-simbrief-id/

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

1 hour ago, fakeflyer737 said:

Is anyone having an issue where the 300 rotates on its own way before vr? I've had it happen on every flight. All of my weights, V speeds, Trims etc are bang on. I dont understand it

already mentioned  in  the  inibuilds  forum

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

pete_auau and everybody else reallyappreciate all the help, will try tomorrow night, will let you all know!! thanks, 

10700kf, 3080 nividia, 32gbs 3400mhz, 1,000 watts power, M.2 DVMe !tb, boot, 1tb 7200rpm, storage, windows 10 home

The aircraft team have been working hard addressing bugs and feedback! We released v1.02 on Friday and are working super hard on releasing v1.03 this week with more fixes and EFB updates ! Whilst doing this, we are still working on new content and here are some WIP teasers of the PW engine variant coming in a few months. Scenery team are working hard on older projects too for bug fixes and perf enhancements.

PW1.png?ex=65ae4331&is=659bce31&hm=d7f658d0112533f73181261f5eef8c2c124b12efd0d7d8f2796e3a64e7623b9b&PW2.png?ex=65ae4331&is=659bce31&hm=43271b5accb2af401dc66b0339c15fd5de3768a40076dab80a01765a477954bc&

• Like 4

Matt

Vote for better camera support in MSFS: https://devsupport.flightsimulator.com/t/camera-api/3077/29

1 hour ago, Zangoose said:

PW1.png?ex=65ae4331&is=659bce31&hm=d7f658d0112533f73181261f5eef8c2c124b12efd0d7d8f2796e3a64e7623b9b&PW2.png?ex=65ae4331&is=659bce31&hm=43271b5accb2af401dc66b0339c15fd5de3768a40076dab80a01765a477954bc&

In a few months! Can't wait!

This really is the first steam gauge plane that enjoy. Loving the freight dog life.

• Like 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

51 minutes ago, ThomseN_inc said:

In a few months! Can't wait!

This really is the first steam gauge plane that enjoy. Loving the freight dog life.

It is a nice word not allowed between steam gauge and computerization. And it uses modern GPS navigation with waypoints, RNAV etc. So maybe it is not steam gauge at all, even if some gauges look old fashioned. 🙂 So even I can use it and have lots of fun while not getting lost.

33 minutes ago, crimplene said:

It is a nice word not allowed between steam gauge and computerization. And it uses modern GPS navigation with waypoints, RNAV etc. So maybe it is not steam gauge at all, even if some gauges look old fashioned. 🙂 So even I can use it and have lots of fun while not getting lost.

Lets say its "quite modern". For me it is a steam cockpit just by the looks. But whatever we might call it, it is a lot of fun to operate.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Intel i9-13900K | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Master | RTX4090 | 2x16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5-6000 | Be quiet! Pure Loop 2 FX AiO | Win 11

First of all just wanted to thank everybody for helping my issue of getting simbrief/navigraph  user name Alias, working got into the EFB went to settings and saw a spelling error  was in my user name, just one letter.

All is well now, thanks!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Sunshine13 said:

First of all just wanted to thank everybody for helping my issue of getting simbrief/navigraph  user name Alias, working got into the EFB went to settings and saw a spelling error  was in my user name, just one letter.

All is well now, thanks!!!

The dreaded Fat Finger strikes again!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 12:18 AM, Ryanmlt1 said:

Has anyone else had it just shut down and fall out of the sky yet? Its unflyable for me even after the update.  There's a thread in the Ini forum and a few other posts in Discord.  I think it could be a WASM or memory issue.   

It happened to me yesterday while approaching Southampton - I have latest  version (1.0.2)

Edmundo Azevedo

3 hours ago, ega said:

It happened to me yesterday while approaching Southampton - I have latest  version (1.0.2)

Did you tried rename your Community and set a NEW emty one and do the same flight again only pushing the stuff you need for this flight over to the community just for to be shure it is nothing from the normal filled community ?

It would be worth a try because according to the forum there are various reasons for this. I had that too but after 3 flights with 1.0.2 i no longer had it, but not all Gold is been eaten about that..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Posted (edited)

So far 3 flights.

1st flight, went fine, no issues.

2nd, I couldn't figure out how to sync the loadsheet with the EFB because it kept telling me I was in an MD82

3rd, the box crashed putting in the ZFW CG and then the fuel levers wouldn't move (nor would the thrust levers), so I pushed back and couldn't start the aircraft.

*loud sigh*

I thought the last one might've been my fault because of a SPAD programming issue, but it was not.

Edited by mspencer

I have tried this aircraft since release and it’s quite good 

did a RTW cargo op trip over several days, the route was:

EDDK>LTFM>LLBG>OMDB>VNKT>VHHX>RJAA>PANC>KMEM>KBOS>EDDK

All made on simbrief for each leg and imported into the a300.

Everything went fine except for a few bugs.

The good:

• autoland works nicely although it always hits the runway at -300fpm
  • Crazy power on takeoff it reaches 250knots like a rocket ship
  • simrate x2 and x4 worked good for me, no up and down oscillation and follows the track nicely.
  • FPS at 48-60fps at add on airports and without using the frame gen mod
  • ground handling and flying feels very nice, while taxiing you can feel the weight and you cannot stop the plane instantly with the brakes like some aircraft’s in MSFS.
  • autopilot profile mode works as good as the real one, if not slightly better, ascent restrictions are ignored but descent restrictions are followed properly.

the bugs:

• Sometimes it can’t follow the NAV route it stays banked at a 5 degree angle outside of the white line and you need to fix it by using DIR to next waypoint then it follows fine until destination.
  • Some lights only show at night from the cockpit while you are right clicking to pan the view, once you release right click those lights projection disappear but only in cockpit view.
  • Did not have any wear and tear on the RTW trip despite using the same FedEx livery and putting the setting on the EFB to FAST.

overall i love this add on and can’t wait for what inibuilds brings next.

Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, mspencer said:

2nd, I couldn't figure out how to sync the loadsheet with the EFB because it kept telling me I was in an MD82

I suspect you fat fingered your SBProfile and it was indeed for an MD82.  Happened to me once too, but not an MD82 but a 737-600

-B

Edited by btacon