Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

6 minutes ago, FormulaJet said:

Did not have any wear and tear on the RTW trip despite using the same FedEx livery and putting the setting on the EFB to FAST.

Not a bug. Was disabled with Patch 1.01 for debugging purposes. Will be re-activated at a later date.

44 minutes ago, btacon said:

I suspect you fat fingered your SBProfile and it was indeed for an MD82.  Happened to me once too, but not an MD82 but a 737-600

-B

I did not. I checked it several times, and was using the iniBuilds A30F profile.

It also likes to completely ignore AT altitude restrictions... just blew past all the hard alts on the way into MEM.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, mspencer said:

I did not. I checked it several times, and was using the iniBuilds A30F profile.

It also likes to completely ignore AT altitude restrictions... just blew past all the hard alts on the way into MEM.

Did you have constraints selected? Not sure 100% how the a300 operates in this regard, but I recall in the a320 you have to have CSTR selected? I might be wrong all up, maybe a real life airbus pilot can chime in. I just haven't had any issues with the plane following alt restrictions. 

Edited by rick celik

48 minutes ago, mspencer said:

It also likes to completely ignore AT altitude restrictions... just blew past all the hard alts on the way into MEM

Are you in Profile and not LVL CHG?

1 hour ago, BrammyH said:

Are you in Profile and not LVL CHG?

Yes. HYTHR3 arrival into KMEM, hard altitude at ROBYE @ 250/10000. I understand the profile isn't the most robust in these earlier VNAVs but it hit ROBYE at 18000 feet and told me I was significantly under path. The FMC altitudes at ASSUR 11 miles after showed 15000ish, so it's not calculating a path in certain scenarios. Possibly because of the heading after the final fix.

It also still does the infuriating full engine power on the ground thing, if you're using the Honeycomb.

So far, polish appears to be lacking.

Additionally, it's happily stalling here and not holding speed at all. Can't even turn off the autothrottle... it goes into THR L but never advances the power levers. Get it above stall speed, autothrottle turned off, and it's still managing the speed. Yikes. Possibly related to the "fixed" bug of the Honeycomb Bravo always going into TOGA on the ground. Somehow I landed it, at stall speed for 7 miles and rapidly losing altitude, with no control over the throttles even with ATS toggled off above, and then it went into TOGA as soon as I started slowing down.

Putting this one down for a while... this isn't great.

Edited by mspencer

11 minutes ago, rick celik said:

Did you have constraints selected? Not sure 100% how the a300 operates in this regard, but I recall in the a320 you have to have CSTR selected? I might be wrong all up, maybe a real life airbus pilot can chime in. I just haven't had any issues with the plane following alt restrictions. 

Shouldn't matter what's displayed on the ND as long as you're in P.DES, but yes I did have the restrictions pulled up, and the VNAV path it was giving wasn't even close.

no issues   with me  on  constraints  in  the  descent   mode it  holds  them  till  it  passed them

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

8 hours ago, mspencer said:

It also still does the infuriating full engine power on the ground thing, if you're using the Honeycomb.

So far, polish appears to be lacking.

Additionally, it's happily stalling here and not holding speed at all. Can't even turn off the autothrottle... it goes into THR L but never advances the power levers. Get it above stall speed, autothrottle turned off, and it's still managing the speed. Yikes. Possibly related to the "fixed" bug of the Honeycomb Bravo always going into TOGA on the ground. Somehow I landed it, at stall speed for 7 miles and rapidly losing altitude, with no control over the throttles even with ATS toggled off above, and then it went into TOGA as soon as I started slowing down.

Putting this one down for a while... this isn't great.

I really think you have a binding issue or something else going. I have a honeycomb and none of these issues. 

• Like 1

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

9 hours ago, mspencer said:

Make sure your selector knob on the actual bravo isn’t set to the IAS selection as this causes issues and might throw your throttles off. Keep it in anything but that. I think they’re aware of this.

Edited by rick celik

3 hours ago, rick celik said:

Make sure your selector knob on the actual bravo isn’t set to the IAS selection as this causes issues and might throw your throttles off. Keep it in anything but that. I think they’re aware of this.

They are. I had to put a sticker on my Bravo to remind me not to use the IAS knob. It think the actual bug is with the IAS speed bug. I am not removing that setting, but avoiding it until it is fixed.

5 hours ago, micstatic said:

I really think you have a binding issue or something else going. I have a honeycomb and none of these issues. 

Yeah, same here. On my fifth flight ATM and everything seems to be working fine. 

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

10 hours ago, micstatic said:

I'll concede that's possible for the ground issue, but I really don't think it has anything to do with the ATS issues, which is way more of an issue than the go around power being applied on the ground. 

12 minutes ago, mspencer said:

I'll concede that's possible for the ground issue, but I really don't think it has anything to do with the ATS issues, which is way more of an issue than the go around power being applied on the ground. 

somebody mentioned to make sure the bravo selector is not in IAS mode as it doesn't play nice.  If that's what you have.  I've not encountered any issues like this.  But that's just me

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

The greatest airliner project next to the Fenix! I have notified the good iniBuilds devs in their forum of all small errors and bugs I could find to help create the best and flawless masterpiece since the Fenix release. Now I can rest and stretch my paws and wait for perfection to happen... 😺

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1

I flew KAFW to KMEM last night -- I use a Honeycomb Bravo -- and had no problems.  Also, the ATS system behaved perfectly.   I had quite a crosswind on approach, only to have the winds at the surface be a headwind, so it was an interesting approach/landing.

I don't use the rotary dials on the Honeycomb with this airplane, I don't have them bound to anything.  Maybe that is why I had not problems?  Anyway, as I complete more flights with the the inibuilds A300-600 I will be ever-vigilant for bugs, errors, or other problems.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB