Sign in to follow this  
Hyper14

iniBuilds A300-600 has been released! (reopened)

7 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

That’s promising, but it’s still very strange why the various bugs differ so much between users. Ive only had this plane for 2 days now, perhaps 5 hrs flight time, and had no serious issues.

On another note, I wonder if someone can help me with GSX settings for this plane. Do I use progressive fueling? Any other relevant settings?

I always start with boarding and let GSX do its thing. However when it’s time for refueling, I’m confused as to what the correct procedure is. Do I wait until the fuel truck has connected to the plane to load the aircraft with the EFB? I really think I’m missing something here, either in the settings or the sequence of which I’m doing things.

1) in the efb in the w&b app update the values via simbrief (NOT apply yet)

2) Call the GSX fuel truck

3) When GSX says: „Please load fuel via …“, click on APPLY in the EFB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, pmplayer said:

I belive ( but not 100% shure ) that GSX refuling does not work with the ini A300 because they have a own task for fueling.

cheers 😉

Thanks, just completed boarding and when it was time for refueling, a menu came up that let me choose fuel quantity from simbrief.

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

20 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Thanks, just completed boarding and when it was time for refueling, a menu came up that let me choose fuel quantity from simbrief.

OK, have to look in that next time, but i can`t fly this bird anymore, too much of this FootS issue ( about 3 flights in row and one of them is a FootS ) I can't do it any more, ( at least at the moment ) it's too exhausting for me like this..😏

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

1) in the efb in the w&b app update the values via simbrief (NOT apply yet)

2) Call the GSX fuel truck

3) When GSX says: „Please load fuel via …“, click on APPLY in the EFB.

Thanks, this is what I've been doing with the Fenix. But then I choose instant loading. Not sure if the A300 has such an option. I.e. I have to sit and wait for passengers and cargo to load via EFB when GSX is nearly finished with it's boarding process, if you know what I mean. 

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

2 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

. Not sure if the A300 has such an option

It has. When loading has started the circled arrow icon in the EFB becomes red. When you click it you can shorten the loading to instant.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Thanks, this is what I've been doing with the Fenix. But then I choose instant loading. Not sure if the A300 has such an option. I.e. I have to sit and wait for passengers and cargo to load via EFB when GSX is nearly finished with it's boarding process, if you know what I mean. 

There‘s an option in the EFB for how fast refueling should go. Pax/Cargo should be instant on the A300.

Edited by Fiorentoni

4 hours ago, Farlis said:

It has. When loading has started the circled arrow icon in the EFB becomes red. When you click it you can shorten the loading to instant.

Ok, that works. 

Tried another attempt at boarding, and this time the fuel truck didn't arrive automatically (I've set assistance services auto mode). I called it up manually and when it arrived this menu appeared:

SW2g46N.jpeg

Anyone else get this? I guess it would make most sense to choose option 8. 

2 hours ago, Fiorentoni said:

There‘s an option in the EFB for how fast refueling should go. Pax/Cargo should be instant on the A300.

Didn't know that either, thanks!

Edited by Cpt_Piett

34 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Yes, but once you have loaded it through the EFB GSX won't do anything, despite what you choose.

By the way in that case above 11841 is the absolute legal minimum for that flight. Once you turn on the APU you are already below it. So whatever Simbrief gives you, and however you choose to load, always round up to the next 100. So in your case you would at least load 11900 tons.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Ok, that works. 

Tried another attempt at boarding, and this the the fuel truck didn't arrive automatically (I've set assistance services auto mode). I called it up manually and when it arrived this menu appeared:

SW2g46N.jpeg

Didn't know that either, thanks!

Just open "customize airplane" (before calling the truck) and uncheck "show MSFS fuel and weight menu". Then it will work just like with the fenix.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

Then it will work just like with the fenix.

Ah, got it. Thanks!

On 2/25/2024 at 12:33 PM, mspencer said:

The APU now stays on forever.

I'm seeing this too, according to the gauges it's off, but sound, heat effects, fuel usage still occur.  

Brian W

KPAE

12 minutes ago, BrianW said:

I'm seeing this too, according to the gauges it's off, but sound, heat effects, fuel usage still occur.  

I think I'm seeing the same thing...I assumed my APU was shutting down based on the gauges...the last few flights, I have noticed an inner tank fuel imbalance at the conclusion of each of my last several flights (left side lower).

Yesterday, after concluding my last flight, I was panning around the aircraft and also observed the APU heat effects...and this was after a complete shutdown.

Edited by rmeier

SU15 1.37.5.0:

Throttle range expanded to fix reverse thrust issue.

Time to revisit Santos Dumont 😎

• Like 1

Update V.1.0.9 is out and they say the FootS should be fixed now..

v1.0.9
- Update to spoiler arming code
- Fixed EFB parsing potential null value when fuel divided by 0
- APU EGT not resetting to ambient temp over time and apu fx still visible after shutdown
- Temporarily removed EFB reg/selcal in cockpit option
- AP2 doesn't disconnect through Yoke movement; but generally AP disconnects too quick from movement.
- Adjusted engine hot start and crank logic
- Fixed cut off numbers on VOR frequencies
- Fixed ALT HOLD not stopping climb from VS mode
- Fixed not able to use reverse thrust using key binds
- Fixed ADF needle jumping when signal limit reached
- General system stability improvements

I think the second line in the updatelog is the cause -  I am so excited and a lot hope is popping in my mind 😎

I mean after that long time and so many updates..

But I have to say that they really got stuck in and I have to praise them for that 👍

cheers 😉

Edited by pmplayer
  • Like 3

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Ok.  Saw 1.0.9, so I installed.  I decided to do a short flight, ini's KJFK to FlyTampa's KBOS, I figured ini JFK would be a smoothness test and the rest of it would be a weather test and flying test for me (it's nasty at JFK and BOS right now, gusty winds etc.).  And of course I would see how the airplane behaves.  Luckily I got out of JFK before the winds shifted (a front was moving thru) and I did not have to re-work my departure/FMC etc.  ini JFK performance was acceptable even though that's one of the challenging places in sim, I also had loaded 3rd-party Teterboro, LGA, and EWR, complete with FSLTL AI.  God Save The 7800X3D.

Anyway, as Obi-Wan would say, "another happy landing" at KBOS 22L.  I used some heading mode to get properly vectored into BOS and it was IMC pretty much the whole way.   I didn't do any DIR-TO although as I think about it I could have/should have (as a test), to hit the initial approach fix, but Pilot2ATC moved me around a little.  The APU animation did stop, so maybe that was fixed.  I hand-flew most of the departure and that was a pleasure with this airplane as it usually is, as long as I follow the flight director.

• Like 5

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB