Sign in to follow this  
Noel

Self Loading Cargo: pretty amazing work!

1 hour ago, motishow said:

With maddog md80 the doors can't be closed after boarding process

What door mode? GSX? Manual? Automatic? If GSX or Automatic, the door will close in SLC once the door of tor of the actual aircraft closes (i.e. after removing the jetway; or manually).

It's good when it's working, but since there are no standards on addon planes, you will need to find a way to make it work alone and with GSX. PMDG737, Fenix A320, the ATR72 will require different action on the software (door opening, refueling, cockpit door, etc...), that can be frustrating. Also sometime it will block on "need cold and dark" and the only way to fix it is to close everything and start again.

In my experience that is usually FSUIPC holding onto "old" data. Given a quick restart, the data clears and things tend to start working again.

18 hours ago, bendead said:

It's good when it's working, but since there are no standards on addon planes, you will need to find a way to make it work alone and with GSX. PMDG737, Fenix A320, the ATR72 will require different action on the software (door opening, refueling, cockpit door, etc...), that can be frustrating. Also sometime it will block on "need cold and dark" and the only way to fix it is to close everything and start again.

My experience is it is working well 99% of the time. It is fully integrated with GSX, there is a mod that makes it work very well with Fenix, and works fine with PMDG. Have not tried with the ATR. 

I've been getting frustrated with SLC tonight. I just purchased it this evening and was trying to have it integrated with GSX, but I haven't been able to get the GSX symbol on the SLC UI at all under the door management area, so I am seeing no option to sync them. I even reinstalled FSUIPC and made sure the WASM module was installed and confirmed it is running. I've also tried selecting the option within the SLC UI to have GSX "auto switch door mode and pushback operation to 'gsx mode" but I havent had any luck whatsoever. I've tried running both SLC and FSUIPIC in admin mode. And restarting coautl. Any hints or suggestions?

50 minutes ago, jer2929 said:

I've been getting frustrated with SLC tonight. I just purchased it this evening and was trying to have it integrated with GSX, but I haven't been able to get the GSX symbol on the SLC UI at all under the door management area, so I am seeing no option to sync them. I even reinstalled FSUIPC and made sure the WASM module was installed and confirmed it is running. I've also tried selecting the option within the SLC UI to have GSX "auto switch door mode and pushback operation to 'gsx mode" but I havent had any luck whatsoever. I've tried running both SLC and FSUIPIC in admin mode. And restarting coautl. Any hints or suggestions?

you need  the  latest  fusipc  i had  the  same  issue   before,   you need  to press  your  middle  mouse(you should  see  it  change  from  gsx   to slc  modes)  button, fuispc  7.4.4  is  the  latest  version  for  msfs 🙂

Edited by pete_auau

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

Any  one  else  having  getting  pinned   for  having  the  cockpit  door  open   using  the  pmdg737-800   since  i  havnt  even  opened   the  cockpit  door  at all

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

8 hours ago, pete_auau said:

Any  one  else  having  getting  pinned   for  having  the  cockpit  door  open   using  the  pmdg737-800   since  i  havnt  even  opened   the  cockpit  door  at all

This is because the PMDG door doesn't work. Download the latest SLC update and this will be fixed (= SLC door will be closed by default).

• Like 1

8 hours ago, jer2929 said:

You need to reinstall FSUIPC and make sure to check "WASM" in the installer.