Sign in to follow this  
Fielder

Top sex therapist bites flight attendant.

Plane had to turn around. Passenger led away by security.

"According to his website, Halyard was named as one of America's top mental health professionals in 2006 "

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12974263/drunk-passenger-halyard-bites-flight-attendant-pictured.html

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

I'm all for an airline called Anesthetic Airways, first you go into the Anesthesia room near the gate and put under, then all the passengers loaded onto an aircraft like cargo, at the destination they are unloaded and brought into a recovery room where you wake up next to your luggage, this would solve all that bad behavior when flying 🤣

• Like 5

Matthew Kane

Go down to 8000 feet and chuck a couple of these morons out. Once word gets around people will straighten their acts up right now.

• Like 1

NAX669.png

2 hours ago, Fielder said:

Plane had to turn around. Passenger led away by security.

So, 158 disgruntled passengers wishing he'd, at least, waited until the point of no return.

Edited by dmwalker

Dugald Walker

The Stewardess should be happy it wasn't Kanye West who boarded the flight while high as a kite. Mr. West just finished having all his teeth removed and replaced with weapon grade titanium ($850,000).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12975613/Kanye-West-teeth-REMOVED-replaced-TITANIUM-dentures-expensive-diamonds-rapper-compares-James-Bond-villain-Jaws.html

Ryzen5 5800X3D, RTX4070, 600 Watt, TWO Dell S3222DGM 32" screens spanned with Nvidia surround 5185 x 1440p, 32 GB RAM, 4 TB  PCle 3 NVMe, Warthog throttle, CH Flightstick, Honeycomb Alpha yoke, CH quad, 3 Logitech panels, 2 StreamDecks, Desktop Aviator Trim Panel.

12 hours ago, Fielder said:

The Stewardess should be happy it wasn't Kanye West who boarded the flight while high as a kite. Mr. West just finished having all his teeth removed and replaced with weapon grade titanium ($850,000).

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-12975613/Kanye-West-teeth-REMOVED-replaced-TITANIUM-dentures-expensive-diamonds-rapper-compares-James-Bond-villain-Jaws.html

about 15 or so odd years ago when kayne west was first around I met him on the VS8 coming back from LA to London. 

He was sitting in my section of ecomomy  (I was cabin crew back then) he sat opposite me on the jump seat by the exit row on the 340-600.  

He was a really nice bloke, I had no idea who he was.  He just told me he was on his way to London for a fews days for work.  I didnt even ask him what he did.  Very polite, good as gold.  just chit chat, weather, lengh of nightstop, do I like the job etc etc, the normal chit chat with punters.

it was only on the crew bus when the girls kept asking me "so what was he like" that i was informed it was one "kayne west" Id never heard of him. 

Edited by fluffyflops

14ppkc-6.png

Well if you met him today, he would probably seem like a normal bloke, until you could see his teeth. .

His dentist must have silently shouted for joy inside, when West pointed to the most expensive set pictured in the teeth catalog.

16 hours ago, Fielder said:

How any dentist could even go along with such insanity is beyond me. 🤪

Richard

7950x3d   |   32Gb 6000mHz RAM   |   8Tb NVme   |   RTX 4090    |    MSFS    |    P3D    |      XP12  

32 minutes ago, Swe_Richard said:

How any dentist could even go along with such insanity is beyond me. 🤪

Money says it all!  Some dentists will implant vampire teeth if you want and got the $$$ to pay for it! 

download.jpeg

Charlie Aron

Awaiting the new Microsoft Flight Sim and the purchase of a new system.  Running a Chromebook for now! :cool: