Sign in to follow this  
turbomax

ATR 42/72 -600 updated v. 1.0.36

I still got the problem with low hyd and elec problems when im in ground idle.

Anybody else experienced this with the newest version?

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

2 hours ago, Paladin2005 said:

Yes, I did during taxi with a strong tail wind. Otherwise its fine.

So this "bug" is not yet solved.

Regards, Jan Ast

Win 11 PC | Ryzen 7800 X3D | RTX 3080 Ti | LG 42 C2
Cockpit 😉 | TrackIR 5 | Octavia IFR-1 | Virpil Alpha on WarBRD, Virpil CM3 Throttle, Virpil Sharka Control Panel | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | TM TPM Rudder

Didn't happen on the one flight I did.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

12 hours ago, tyrodes said:

Good one.

I get low hydraulics sometimes when I'm taxiing and I now I know why. In my case, a 40knot tailwind. Isle of Mann is apparently a windy place.

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

19 hours ago, martinboehme said:

As @ATRguy notes above, you should be using rudder trim, not aileron trim. 

Rudder trim does the trick! Many thanks.

• Like 1

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

16 hours ago, tyrodes said:

DELETED - Wrong person

Edited by JaseMelbo

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

16 hours ago, tyrodes said:

18 hours ago, Paladin2005 said:

Hi There.  I needed to make sure my Ground Idle position was calibrated correctly with the EFB's Throttle calibration page.  Since I've set the correct values, I no longer have the issue you've described.

Jase

Jaseman. Lovin it up here........

Catch us over at MassieSim32 -> https://discord.gg/B4buuHGhcr

Did anyone have any issues when starting MSFS and selecting the ATR - end flight - select another plane - end flight - and select  ATR again.

When I select the ATR the first time no issues but the second time after another flight with another plane I'm getting blank screens in the flightdeck and no animations (levers don't move).

Intel i9 13900KS - MSI MEG Z790 ACE Gaming - MSI RTX 4090 Suprim X - Corsair 32GB DDR5 7200MHz Dominator Platinum RGB - Samsung 1TB + 3x 2TB 980 Pro M.2 SSD Raid 0 - LG 4K 55" OLED C1 - EVGA SuperNOVA 1600 T2 PSU - Virpil Constellation Alpha L & R Grips + MongoosT-50CM2 Grip + MongoosT-50CM2 Base + MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle + Control Panel #2 + Ace Collection Pedals - Honeycomb Alpha XPC + Bravo - Stream Deck XL + PLUS - Corsair K100 OPX RGB Platinum + Nightsword RGB + MM800 RGB Polaris + 7000D Airflow Black Case - Tobii Eye Tracker 5 using OpenTrack - Wharfedale Evo 4.2 Speakers - SVS SB-2000 Pro Subwoofer - Bluesound POWERNODE - Herman Miller Embody Chair Black - ButtKicker Gamer PRO

Well unfortunately this issue has not been fixed:

I get incorrect and inconsistent distances from the FAF to the RW waypoint on RNAV approaches every time. Was just flying the RNP11 to TNCC, from the FAF (ELUVA) it is supposed to be 6.0 NM to the RW11 threshold; it was 6.4 NM. Yesterday I flew the RNAV10 approach to TTPP, from the FAF (TALUS) to the RW10 waypoint is supposed to be 5.1 miles, it was 5.8 NM. Same thing at TAPA a few days ago, the distance from the 40THR (which literally means "4.0 NM to the threshold of the runway"), the distance was 4.5 NM.

Just frustrated beyond belief at this. The release notes for this version cryptically said "DME distance calculation issue corrected". Notwithstanding the fact that this aircraft doesn't even have DME, I assumed that this is what they were talking about and had fixed it. Clearly they have not.

So unfortunately for me this is now a VFR-only aircraft. Which effectively renders it completely pointless.

3 hours ago, mryan75 said:

Just frustrated beyond belief at this. The release notes for this version cryptically said "DME distance calculation issue corrected". Notwithstanding the fact that this aircraft doesn't even have DME,

Looks like it does 

https://spare-wings.com/atcdme-antenna-prod-161119.html

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

13 hours ago, mryan75 said:

I get incorrect and inconsistent distances from the FAF to the RW waypoint on RNAV approaches every time. Was just flying the RNP11 to TNCC, from the FAF (ELUVA) it is supposed to be 6.0 NM to the RW11 threshold; it was 6.4 NM. Yesterday I flew the RNAV10 approach to TTPP, from the FAF (TALUS) to the RW10 waypoint is supposed to be 5.1 miles, it was 5.8 NM. Same thing at TAPA a few days ago, the distance from the 40THR (which literally means "4.0 NM to the threshold of the runway"), the distance was 4.5 NM.

Just frustrated beyond belief at this. The release notes for this version cryptically said "DME distance calculation issue corrected". Notwithstanding the fact that this aircraft doesn't even have DME, I assumed that this is what they were talking about and had fixed it. Clearly they have not.

So unfortunately for me this is now a VFR-only aircraft. Which effectively renders it completely pointless.

"Was just flying the RNP11 to TNCC, from the FAF (ELUVA) it is supposed to be 6.0 NM to the RW11 threshold; it was 6.4 NM."

Where did you get a "DME" of 6.0nm from?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

3 hours ago, vonmar said:

"Was just flying the RNP11 to TNCC, from the FAF (ELUVA) it is supposed to be 6.0 NM to the RW11 threshold; it was 6.4 NM."

Where did you get a "DME" of 6.0nm from?

Here:

spacer.png

Edited by mryan75