Sign in to follow this  
turbomax

ATR 42/72 -600 updated v. 1.0.36

I'm getting a sound loop when parking after a flight and shutting the engines down. Sounds like the landing gear. If I go into external  view, I see the wheels bouncing up an down (even with chocks on). Anyone else?

NZFSIM_Signature_257_60.png

No. But, for me the ND isn't working. It just shows the arc view without course line and it can't be scaled.

Otherwise, not bad I guess. Back to my regular rotation...

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Could somebody tell me why i can't put fuel levers at "fuel cutoff " position. Levers are at the mimimum on my throttle quadrant but they stay at ground idle position in the aircraft. Many thanks.

Real Deraps

34 minutes ago, Lmaire said:

Edited by polosim
Deleted

The most important question for me: does the plane still freeze if we click on some numbers in the EFB? I do not see anything in this regard in the patch notes...

Greetings, Chris

Intel i5-13600K, 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 RAM, MSI RTX 4080 Gaming X, Windows 11 Home, MSFS

Has the developer released a manual  ?

Best Regards,

Vaughan Martell - PP-ASEL KDTW

14 hours ago, mryan75 said:

I've never touched that button in my life. From Hotel mode, right prop in FTR, nudge it just a tiny hair forward, see the "Ready" indication up top, flip off the prop break, done.

Well...thats not how the ATR system works. On ground you have to press each time the AUX HYD PUMP and wait for the READY light to iluminate. I suggest to search for Magnar on YT which is a ATR flight instructor and explains the ATR (this ATR) in depth.

• Like 1

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

On my end the EFI does not seam to work anymore...can't set the altimeter on it.

Edited by GEKtheReaper

Gerald K. - Germany

Core i7 10700 / ASUS ROG Gaming-E / ASUS Strix  RTX 3090 OC / 32 Gb RAM GSKILL.

"Flightstick" = X56 HOTAS RGB Logitech

I did a flight last night and it was so good to finally taxi at idle without my hydraulics going out of commission 

• Like 2

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

20 hours ago, Tuskin38 said:

hm still getting that issue where the prop break won't disengage, my left prop is spinning fine, right one is still stuck, even with the switch turned to off.

I can't figure out why the prop brake breaks. It never fails to break, but it doesn't brake. If it's broken, it can't brake, but if it doesn't brake while it's broken, expect it to break.

• Like 2

AMD 7950X3D | 64 GB RAM | RTX 4090

B737 Pilot

2 hours ago, polosim said:

?

Real Deraps

3 minutes ago, Lmaire said:

?

Wrong and Deleted

Edited by polosim

Sorry, I just need to know why i'm not able to. I just need that somebody tell me what i'm doing wrong.

Real Deraps

8 minutes ago, Lmaire said:

Sorry, I just need to know why i'm not able to.

Apologies are not necessary. It was my mistake. I hope someone can help you soon.

3 hours ago, GEKtheReaper said:

Well...thats not how the ATR system works. On ground you have to press each time the AUX HYD PUMP and wait for the READY light to iluminate. I suggest to search for Magnar on YT which is a ATR flight instructor and explains the ATR (this ATR) in depth.

Except that works just fine and I seem to be the only person not having any issues with the prop brake. Just did it agian on my first flight after the update, no problems. Hotel mode -> Prop in FTR -> flip Prop brake cover open -> "Ready" light illuminates -> Flop switch to "off" and voilard. Never fails.