Sign in to follow this  
SquadronLeader

v1.4.7 Of The Accu-Sim Comanche 250 for MSFS Is Now Availabl

Thanks, updated.

Version 1.4.7 Changes

Added support for Xbox platform

Fixed overstress crash which would occur if view was switched to outside camera following an apron start with cockpit persistence switched off

Improved engine physics so very high temperature can cause more rapid cylinder wall deterioration

Improved integrity of cabin against air leaks to allow more efficient heating

Fixed cabin vent bug which caused vents to not exchange air properly

Fixed issue which caused vents to pick up too much ambient wind on the ground

Improved magneto physics so badly worn mags will generally perform worse

Added new localizations for aircraft description

Edited by St Mawgan
  • Like 4

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Love how A2A keeps updating the Comanche and also the base AccuSim framework. Hopefully their next aircraft will be out more quickly given the AccuSim framework maturity, really curious what bird they'll choose next.

• Like 5

Len
1980s: Sublogic FS II on C64 ---> 1990s: Flight Unlimited I/II, MSFS 95/98 ---> 2000s/2010s: FS/X, P3D, XP ---> 2020+: MSFS
Current system: i9 13900K, RTX 4090, 64GB DDR5 4800 RAM, 4TB NVMe SSD

I was just flying the A2A Comanche last night when this update came out. I definitely noticed the changes to the heating and venting. Good stuff! Love A2A 💓

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

Any idea about the "Error getting file security" error when trying to update? 

David Porrett

Got the Comanche out of the hangar just now, and it is flying great. Big difference from the DC6. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

16 minutes ago, DavidP said:

Any idea about the "Error getting file security" error when trying to update? 

most likely your av, or server issues just keep trying

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Got the Comanche out of the hangar just now, and it is flying great. Big difference from the DC6. 

A2A>PMDG.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, JBDB-MD80 said:

A2A>PMDG.

My Comanche passengers don't have much personality. 😏

I think I found out why the passengers look like they do., I forgot to turn on cabin heat, flying to Montreal, the cabin was 36 degrees...... The scenery looks great at 4500 feet, compared to 20,000+

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

54 minutes ago, pete_auau said:

most likely your av, or server issues just keep trying

I only have Windows Defender

David Porrett

9 hours ago, lwt1971 said:

Love how A2A keeps updating the Comanche and also the base AccuSim framework. Hopefully their next aircraft will be out more quickly given the AccuSim framework maturity, really curious what bird they'll choose next.

I'm little surprised we don't know yet.  I figured Aerostar despite the accident, but I haven't heard anything.

I should get the Comanche 250 out tonight, it's too good...I don't fly it enough.

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

If they were to release one of their other previous models, I would personally love to see the C182.  A staple aircraft and other than Carenado we don't have any other good options.    But the Cherokee or even the C172 would be great.   Heck if they released a A2A hanglider I'd buy it.   They're just the best in the business for GA.

• Like 1

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I'm sorry...venting and heating?...what are they talking about? and why do I care?

7 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

......the scenery looks great at 4500 feet, compared to 20,000+

This is why I fly my 737-600 @ 5000 feet :wink:

• Like 2

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

I still don't like either the takeoffs or the landings... There's something strange about the FM in the Comanche 😕

In the air, well, not that bad OFC, but honestly the P3D version felt, in some aspects, more plausible ...

Main Simulation Rig:

Ryzen 5600x, 32GB RAM, Nvidia RTX 3060 Ti, 1 TB & 500 GB M.2 nvme drives, Win11.

Glider pilot since 1980...

Avid simmer since 1992...