Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Fenix A320 Block 2 is released

11 minutes ago, JamesIL said:

I'm not getting the prompt to download. Lucky you.

IIUC, the app won't prompt you (yet) - you need to download from the website: See the quote in the first post:

34 minutes ago, DAD said:

https://fenixsim.com/blog/entries/2024-02-28_v2b2_release/

Please note - download available from the website FIRST - the app will notify you later, if you want it now - it's in your customer portal.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, martinboehme said:

you need to download from the website:

yep, click here and login to your account

https://fenixsim.com/dashboard/downloads/

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

Jeez some of the complaints. If only people followed the guide it would solve the problems they are getting. One guy keeps saying bad fps but rather not restart his computer.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, carlanthony24 said:

bad fps but rather not restart his computer.

could have been me, did not restart either. but had excellent FPS around ini EGNM... only my TCA needs to be calibrated again as flaps are not responding. checked their knowledgebase and they have me covered https://kb.fenixsim.com/flaps-are-unresponsive-/-flaps-calibration

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

do I have to wipe out my CFM installation first?

I got everything working, took a couple of restarts of PC. 

• Like 5

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 Fenix A320, FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, , Milviz C 310

spacer.png

I may have timed my download in tandem with the tsunami of downloaders, it was up to 95% and then it disconnected, when I hit resume it went all the way back to 0% and now it says "2 days left" for download. Ah well.

B450 Tomahawk Max / Ryzen 7 5800x3D / RTX 3060ti 8G / Noctua NH-UI21S Max Cooling / 32G Patriot RAM / 1TB NVME / 450G SSD / Thrustmaster TCA & Throttle Quadrant / Xiaomi 32" Wide Curved Monitor 1440p 144hz

Does anybody knows what is it "streamer mode"?

Edited by Gumerson
mistype

5 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Very dark displays again...

Maybe it's my not optimized setting (msfs messed everything up), however, there is such a blue-ish tone after the update. Anyone else?

• Like 1

for those using Navigraph, don't forget to update your Fenix nav data from the Navigraph Hub app.

• Like 3

Am I the only one who always wanted this and did not realize until know that it's included in B2? --> Web MCDU

Screenshot-2526.png

• Like 7

Phil Leaven

Need to resist the urge to replace my ultra wide with a word not allowed best buy monitor today and wait a few days more for the proper one. !!

• Like 2

AMD Ryzen 5900X / Asus Strix B550 F Gaming Wifi / Powercolor AMD 6800XT Red Devil / 32GB Gskill Trident Neo DDR4 3600 / 2x ADATA XPG 8200pro NVME / Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280 / EVGA Supernova 750 GT PSU / Lian Li Lancool II Mesh Performance /

Asus VG34VQL3A / Schiit Bifrost DAC+ Schiit Asgard AMP /  Sennheiser HD 558 / Thrustmaster T.16000M + TFRP Rudders