Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Fenix A320 Block 2 is released

13 minutes ago, DAD said:

It's in the EFB, click the setting app on the EFP then you can enter your simbrief user ID...

With Block 2, the Simbrief username has now been moved to the EFB > Settings app.

does anybody read the knowledge base at all 😕

Omg Thanks. 

• Like 1

I love the new world map. But for some reason its only in dark mode. Anyone knows how to change it to day/bright mode ? 

Roi Ben

Anyone get cabin announcements to work?  Never mind, they started working

Edited by Bobsk8
  • Like 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

3 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Anyone get cabin announcements to work?

I think from watching the preview video, you need to pull and turn up a knob on the audio panel on the pedestal. Probably PA or similar.

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I am absolutely stoked that the announcements are in a freely accessible folder within the install, and are in a standard audio format (OGG), rather than buried and encrypted within WASM stuff.     Makes it so easy to customise.

Great job!!!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

Bill

46 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

😄 

One thing: I couldn't use the PEDAL DISC button on the tiller to control tiller with my rudder pedals. IIRC in the previous version there was an option in the EFB under controls...

JA6LL5H.jpeg

Hi  , how do you actually test it(Pedal Disc)? By going outside and see your nose wheel isnt turning when using your rudder pedals?

I have a seperat A320 tiller with ped disc button btw.

Michael Moe 

Michael Moe

fs2crew_747_banner1.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Emergency.png

Yeah, as reported by someone else above, there is a bug in the livery manager, where if you select 4k liveries in settings, the available livery icons do show 4k but on installing, they are then shown as 8k.    [EDIT:  the liveries are 4k, it's just that "8k installed" icon that's incorrect]

66666.png

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

Awesome!

• Added lvars for various hardware readouts (FCU, RMP, ADIRS, XPDR, QNH, Battery Voltage, and Rudder Trim)

Matt Webb

Did anybody succeed in finding Simbrief profiles for these Airbusses ? I have been searching all over but obviously missed it.

Thanks

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

1 minute ago, hvw said:

Did anybody succeed in finding Simbrief profiles for these Airbusses ? I have been searching all over but obviously missed it.

Thanks

Select new airframe in simbrief, then select A 320, and you will get a drop down with the 2 engines. Select the one you want. 

• Like 4

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

Select new airframe in simbrief, then select A 320, and you will get a drop down with the 2 engines. Select the one you want. 

Thanks very much.

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

if I have the fenix2gsx app will it work  with the new version ?

14ppkc-6.png

15 minutes ago, JYW said:

Yeah, as reported by someone else above, there is a bug in the livery manager, where if you select 4k liveries in settings, the available livery icons do show 4k but on installing, they are then shown as 8k.

Update:-

The downloaded liveries in 4k mode, are indeed 4k.   So it's only the 8k icon after you've downloaded them, that has the bug.   😎

Yeehaa!   Off to fly a BAW EGNT-EGLL flight (IAE) as my first flight.   A commuter/business flight that I used to do 3 times weekly with a daily return, for 10 year IRL.

Edited by JYW
  • Like 1

Bill

FYI, I still had my old Fenix A320 folder with my Camera.CFG. I was able to copy it too my Fenix A320 CFM and Fenix A320 IAE folders and not have to redo all my camera settings. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Dan

i9-13900K / Asus Maximus Hero Z790 / RTX 4090 FE / G.Skill Trident Z5 RGB 32 GB DDR5-6400 CL32 / Artic Liquid Freezer II 360 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 980 PRO SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / Samsung 970 EVO Plus SSD 2TB PCIe NVMe M.2 / EVGA 1000W G3, 80+ Gold / Phanteks Eclipse P600S ATX Mid Tower / Arctic P14 PWM Case Fans / LG C2 42 Inch Class 4K OLED TV/Monitor / Windows 11 Pro

8 minutes ago, Wise87 said:

FYI, I still had my old Fenix A320 folder with my Camera.CFG. I was able to copy it too my Fenix A320 CFM and Fenix A320 IAE folders and not have to redo all my camera settings. 

In the case of block 2, cameras.cfg will go from FNX320 to FNX_320_CFM and FNX_320_IAE....

You may experience a loss of your custom camera views in FenixSim on the occasion you update the program. In this article we provide the correct file path for your custom camera views.

Your custom camera configuration file will be held in the location below.

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\Airplanes\Fenixsim_A320DEV\camera.CFG

You will need to copy this file to the following location

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\Airplanes\FNX320

This will return your custom camera views. You will need to restart the program in order for this change to take effect.

Edited by MadDog
  • Like 3