Sign in to follow this  
DAD

Fenix A320 Block 2 is released

1 minute ago, Bobsk8 said:

I would think that by now someone has done an ILS approach. Has anyone seen this issue. ?

I’m about to shoot KORD RWY27C ILS in about 40 min. Do you see it as a cosmetic issue or a performance issue
-B

Does TCAS work? I've flown within 2000 feet of an AI aircraft and nothing.

8 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I would think that by now someone has done an ILS approach. Has anyone seen this issue. ?

I finished my flight a half hour ago with a beautiful ILS landing and didn`t see this issue - at least not on this flight..

cheers 😉

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

I run the fenix desktop shortcut and start MSFS but it will not connect. The tablet says ! only. What am I doing?

Chris Chiozza

5 minutes ago, btacon said:

I’m about to shoot KORD RWY27C ILS in about 40 min. Do you see it as a cosmetic issue or a performance issue
-B

Performance seems fine. I used to get a prompt to lower the landing gear on approach ( in Blue) on the ECAM, I don't see that anymore. 

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

3 hours ago, MadDog said:

In the case of block 2, cameras.cfg will go from FNX320 to FNX_320_CFM and FNX_320_IAE....

You may experience a loss of your custom camera views in FenixSim on the occasion you update the program. In this article we provide the correct file path for your custom camera views.

Your custom camera configuration file will be held in the location below.

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\Airplanes\Fenixsim_A320DEV\camera.CFG

You will need to copy this file to the following location

C:\Users\<yourusername>\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\SimObjects\Airplanes\FNX320

This will return your custom camera views. You will need to restart the program in order for this change to take effect.

I don't have those folders, I'm on steam.  Does anyone have any alternate folders where I might find these files?

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

nevermind, user error

Edited by flyinion

AMD Ryzen 5950X |  Asus Crosshair VIII Hero | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 w/EK waterblock | Full Custom Loop Cooling | GSkill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB DDR4-3600 | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB | Samsung 860 Evo 2TB | Phanteks Enthoo 719 | Seasonic Prime Ultra Gold 1000W | Steelseries M750 TKL | SteelSeries Prime Wireless | Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo | Logitech Pro Flight Pedals | LG 34GN850 | Asus PG279Q | Win 11 Pro

1 minute ago, regis9 said:

I don't have those folders, I'm on steam.  Does anyone have any alternate folders where I might find these files?

C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\SimObjects\Airplanes 

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 64GB RAM 6000MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

23 minutes ago, pmplayer said:

I finished my flight a half hour ago with a beautiful ILS landing and didn`t see this issue - at least not on this flight..

cheers 😉

This is what I am talking about. Do your LOC and GS diamonds look like this?   

On a side note, the landings now are a piece of cake.

spacer.png

Edited by Bobsk8

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

10 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

Do your LOC and GS diamonds look like this?   

Of course they do. That's how they always looked like.

• Like 2

Just now, Farlis said:

Of course they do. That's how they always looked like.

OK, I must be mixing it up with another aircraft I fly. 

4 hours ago, MadDog said:

Yup... I updated the response:

In the case of block 2, cameras.cfg will go from FNX320 to FNX_320_CFM and FNX_320_IAE....

thx

14ppkc-6.png

58 minutes ago, cchiozza said:

I run the fenix desktop shortcut and start MSFS but it will not connect. The tablet says ! only. What am I doing?

Now I restarted the pc and I get the tablet on but all screens are blank?

• Like 1

Chris Chiozza

And of course the great great discord is not working. Brand new install of MSFS....

Chris Chiozza