DAD

Fenix A320 Block 2 is released

22 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

How did I get in AoA protection mode on a first place?

I don’t think Aamir mentioned that, but I’m sure the answer lies within their discord server somewhere. Please let us know if you find it 😊

Edited by Cpt_Piett

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

23 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

Hmm....I read that by didn't understood exactly how that got engaged in my case or what I have done. But thanks that worked. LOL.

How did I get in AoA protection mode on a first place?

By getting into an AoA that's outside the normal envelope, so either pulling too hard on rotation/climb or getting into the yellow speed band. Unless it's bugged, that is.

33 minutes ago, roi1862 said:

Anyone else noticed going from idle reverse to idle on CFM leaping the plane fwd by some 15 knots ? 

No. Flew the CFM yesterday and had no problems with reverse, was the same as before B2. Calibration issue? (You can calibrate the throttle in the MCDU, also idle reverse and max reverse. If you have no reverse axis, you need to leave your physical throttles in the idle detent and just click "calibrate")

Is anyone else having an issue with MSFS not shutting down after completing a flight with the A320 & GSX?  

It shuts down when I exit with any other aircraft, but remains in task manager until I kill it (and all the subprocesses).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

ASUS TUF Gaming Z690-Plus ▪︎ Intel i9-12900K ▪︎ NVIDIA RTX 4090Ti ▪︎ 32GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo ▪︎ Windows 11 Home ▪︎ 3x Western Digital Black SN850 2TB NVME SSD ▪︎  ▪︎ Seagate 4TB SATA HDD ▪︎ Corsair HX1000 Platinum PSU ▪︎ Fractal Design Meshify 2 ATX Case

Just now, richbonneau said:

Is anyone else having an issue with MSFS not shutting down after completing a flight with the A320 & GSX?  

It shuts down when I exit with any other aircraft, but remains in task manager until I kill it (and all the subprocesses).

No, no problem here. Had that issue a year ago in general with MSFS, never found out why. It did go away by itself after a couple of months.

2 minutes ago, Fiorentoni said:

By getting into an AoA that's outside the normal envelope, so either pulling too hard on rotation/climb or getting into the yellow speed band. Unless it's bugged, that is.

I am 100% sure that this take off was as smooth as butter...but who knows

Alex 

29 minutes ago, cyyzrwy24 said:

how that got engaged in my case

BLOCK 2: We're aware of issues with autopilot disconnection. For now, when this issue occurs, move all of your flight controls then attempt to reengage the Autopilot.

https://kb.fenixsim.com/autopilot-issues

Edited by polosim
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, polosim said:

BLOCK 2: We're aware of issues with autopilot disconnection. For now, when this issue occurs, move all of your flight controls then attempt to reengage the Autopilot.

good to know...

Alex 

I have managed one flight with B2 so far (spend more time trying to keep up with this thread...lol) and I fully enjoyed the experience. I had no issues from gate to gate. Great update! Love the IAE engines!

• Like 5

AMD Ryzen 7800X3D & Gigabyte X670E Aorus Master MB, w/32 Gb GSkill DDR5 RAM, MSI 4090 GPU, lots of SSD's and M.2 drives, Fractal Torrent Case, Virpil VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle, Virpil Constellation Alpha Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Yoke Boeing Edition and MFG Rudder pedals. Currently on Win11

36 minutes ago, richbonneau said:

Me too! Just going to menu, graphics, developer mode set to on, apply changes and can not shutdown MSFS, just only logout. Faulting application name Fenis.GqlGateway.exe in event viewer. But not on all crashes. I've been able to complete a flight because I didn't open menu or apply any changes. I'm done with this version for now, will get back to my other planes. The AP off disconecting and the IRS NAV ERROR went off uninstalling and cleaning my pc from any fenix stuff

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, richbonneau said:

Yep.

Not sure if it matters, but I used Alt-Enter to switch to a window, and then used the X at the top to exit instead of using the normal method. I've been doing this forever, and it hasn't caused any problems.

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

1 hour ago, richbonneau said:

I did only one flight last night and this happened to me. I was using the IAE frame, night flight and GSX. This was also a first for me, but certainly not a showstopper.

I9-13900K, RTX 4090, DR5-6000MHZCORSAIR ICUE H150I ELITE, ASUS PRIME Z790-P, THERMALTAKE TOUGHPOWER GF3 1350W, WIN 11

22 minutes ago, Gumerson said:

Me too! Just going to menu, graphics, developer mode set to on, apply changes and can not shutdown MSFS, just only logout. Faulting application name Fenis.GqlGateway.exe in event viewer. But not on all crashes. I've been able to complete a flight because I didn't open menu or apply any changes. I'm done with this version for now, will get back to my other planes. The AP off disconecting and the IRS NAV ERROR went off uninstalling and cleaning my pc from any fenix stuff

Hey!

This sounds like something we got a good chance of solving, but only with your help - these crashes are quite sporadic and getting logs from someone is always valuable in figuring out how to fix it. If possible, could you send your logs in so we can take a look at fixing this for you?

Thanks!

• Like 6

Aamir Thacker

6 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Interestingly recommended dead zone is at 0.

in  the  help section in  the  fenix home page

To change this setting, please click on your stick in the MSFS Control Options then Sensitivity on the left side.

There is no deadzone guidance as this depends on user preference.

Edited by pete_auau
  • Like 1

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

5 minutes ago, Aamir said:

Hey!

This sounds like something we got a good chance of solving, but only with your help - these crashes are quite sporadic and getting logs from someone is always valuable in figuring out how to fix it. If possible, could you send your logs in so we can take a look at fixing this for you?

Thanks!

Aamir, 

For sure! I have activated the auto crash report too.

Wich logs would it be helpfull for you? And how to send to your team.

Congratulations for your kind and love in your amazing addon. 

Richard

• Like 2