FSW C414 Chancellor Major Update 03/05/2024

Changelog below

-B

=================
C414A V 4.4.2 
03-3-2024
=================

Updates:

1. Radio backlighting is now tied to the radio light dimmer slider.
2. The interactive checklist was removed due to limitations. Use the tablet checklist and walk around.
3. Un-slaved mode now requires DC power.
4. Copilot altimeter 10K flag animation was missing.
5. Spawning in air was added.
6. Add new static port mesh and texture.
7. Navomatic autopilot master bus/switch toggles off with avionics off or the yokes autopilot disconnect. 
8. Navomatic yaw dampers master bus/switch toggles off with avionics off.
9. Check the hardware bindings xml included in the zip file. Battery switch requires an Lvar for logic.

Bugs:

1. Pitch sync fixed.
2. Tie-down hook under the wing was not animating to the down position.
3. Cabin door light switch and the panel door light switch are now working on the hot battery.
4. VOR knob, middle click and right click were swapped.
5. Navomatic autopilot master bus/switch was stuck off and is fixed. 
6. The sliding light/lever controls on the center pedestal now display the tooltip value. 

New Features:

1. Pre flight walk around now brings the tablet along with you and includes next and previous click spots to navigate easier. Also includes a new return to cockpit tablet hotspot. The existing preflight decal now includes 7 click-spots to open new preflight checklists. And the best new feature is the new fuel sump check that was modeled. All walk around objects are clickable including each tie-down, chocks and 4 groups of wick covers. The active walk-around markers will now flash green to show your current location.
2. PMS50 GTN750 non working title panel was removed.
3. Added 10 new liveries so Xbox can have more options.

=================
```

• Like 8

Posted (edited)

Hmmm, I've not had the usual update email from them for this or for the Learjet which was also updated today. 

edit - I can see from my order history however that both are the newest versions from March 5th

Edited by St Mawgan

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

57 minutes ago, St Mawgan said:

Hmmm, I've not had the usual update email from them for this or for the Learjet which was also updated today. 

edit - I can see from my order history however that both are the newest versions from March 5th

No email here either. Strange as there usually is.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

Nope, haven't gotten a notification either...odd...

Oh well, perhaps one will come through later today.

"...now let's get this thing on the hump - we've got some flyin' to do!" ~ Major Kong from "Dr. Stranglove"

Scott Cebula

No e-mail here either. Their website also not updated yet. Happy about their commitment to the 414 though. It's a fabulous addon.

• Like 1

Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 11 Home 64 bit, MSFS

1 hour ago, St Mawgan said:

He’s been talking it up for a couple of weeks and dropped it last night. Change log is from the Discord.

No mystery here. Just an update.

-B

Bought my C414 from Simmarket. No update posted there yet.

Lloyd Noel (Ontario, Canada)

Intel i9 10900KF@5.2GHz / NZXT Kraken X73 AIO / MSI MPG Z590 Gaming+ / 32GB DDR4 3600 Corsair Vengeance LPX / Gigabyte RTX3080Ti Gaming OC / Corsair RM1000e 1KW PS / 1TB WD Black M.2 (Win 11 Pro) / 1TB Sabrent Rocket M.2 .(MSFS2020) / 512GB Sabrent Rocket M.2 (XP12) / 1TB TimeTec SATA (Misc. & FS Support)

7 minutes ago, Noell said:

Bought my C414 from Simmarket. No update posted there yet.

Yes, the Discord say “soon “ for other vendors venues.

-B

Updated and tested both now. Two great addons. 

• Like 2

i9-12900K - Maximus Z690 Hero - Asus Strix 3090 - 32GB DDR5 - 1200W HX - H150i ELITE LCD - 980 Pro / Firecuda 530 - HOTAS Warthog

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rimshot said:

No e-mail here either. Their website also not updated yet. Happy about their commitment to the 414 though. It's a fabulous addon.

It's in your account at the Flysimware Digital Store. I just downloaded from my account.

https://www.flysimware.com/FLYSIMSTORE/

I must say, it's a VERY SLOW dowload (less than a MB/s). My service is normally 7-10.

Edited by TomCYYZ

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker | 850W Thermaltake 80+ GOLD |

Yes, a very slow download at their own store. I really must start flying the Chancellor - I bought it in a sale, and it's been barely used since then.

Surely not everybody was kung fu fighting.

https://rationalwiki.org

Nice to see them still working on this aircraft, I think now about year since it was deemed complete -- a sign of a committed developer. I really enjoyed this plane and flew it all over North America but I admit I have not taken it out of the hanger since before I got the TBM and the M500 but one day I will circle back to it. I do wish they would add even a basic simulation of engine failures and health, that would draw me back quickly.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Dan Scott

I must say that I appreciate your heads-ups of aircraft updates, @btacon .

Not being one who really follows the developers' whose products I enjoy, it's very useful and I've heard about updates for 3 of my fave planes from you in these posts now.

Keep up the great journalism!

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

1 hour ago, Cognita said:

Nice to see them still working on this aircraft, I think now about year since it was deemed complete -- a sign of a committed developer. I really enjoyed this plane and flew it all over North America but I admit I have not taken it out of the hanger since before I got the TBM and the M500 but one day I will circle back to it. I do wish they would add even a basic simulation of engine failures and health, that would draw me back quickly.

My thoughts and my experience, even with the hangering. Why hangered?  No reason other that too many other good planes to fly and the fact that I flew it pretty much consistently for about a year whilst it went thru early access release.  Now?  I forgot how much of f a blast the 414 is. MOAR 414 stick time coming!

-B

yeah, always had a soft spot for this plane. Love the new update. Had it since it was beta released. Even when the PMDG and 310 were released....I still flew this more often haha.

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---