Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

Black Square Dukes now expected first half of April

Posted (edited)

There's a new development update on the upcoming Black Square Piston and Turbine Dukes out now
https://www.justflight.com/articles/black-square-dukes-development-update-march-2024

Biggest news seems to be that expected release has been pushed back slight to the beginning of April but there's plenty of good news in there to offset that including that they've now identified how to connect the KNS-81 RNAV radio to the Autopilot so you'll be able to use that directly rather than having to use HDG mode to fly the course and that updated product pages, including links to the manuals, will hopefully be available this week.

Edited by Matchstick
  • Like 10
  • Upvote 1

Thanks for the update! Really looking forward to the Turbine Duke!

Darn, I just decided "No more airplanes".. 😉

• Like 9

Bert

9 hours ago, Bert Pieke said:

Darn, I just decided "No more airplanes".. 😉

That would be too far out of character to believe 🛩️

Frank Patton
MasterCase Pro H500M; MSI Z490 WiFi MOB; i7 10700k 3.8 Ghz; Gigabyte RTX 3080 12gb OC; H100i Pro liquid cooler; 32GB DDR4 3600;  Gold RMX850X PSU;
ASUS 
VG289 4K 27" Monitor; Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo, Crosswind 3's w/dampener.  
Former USAF meteorologist & ground weather school instructor. AOPA Member #07379126

"I will never put my name on a product that does not have in it the best that is in me." - John Deere

2 hours ago, fppilot said:

That would be too far out of character to believe 🛩️

Folks who know me would attest that I have "good intentions".. 🙂

• Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Bert

Posted (edited)

Ahhhhh those pics of the virtual cockpit!   I am SO looking forward to the Piston Duke (always my favourite out of the RealAir pair, although I will be buying the bundle on day 1).

Edited by JYW

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

I too have more aircraft than I can stay on top of right now, but when it comes to adding the Dukes to my collection, resistance will be futile.

• Like 1

Dave

Current System (Running at 4k): ASUS ROG STRIX X670E-F, Ryzen 7800X3D, RTX 4080, 55" Samsung Q80T, 32GB DDR5 6000 RAM, EVGA CLC 280mm AIO Cooler, HP Reverb G2, Brunner CLS-E NG Yoke, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS & Stick, Thrustmaster TCA Quadrant & Add-on, VirtualFly Ruddo+, TQ6+ and Yoko+, GoFlight MCP-PRO and EFIS, Skalarki FCU and MCDU

We are the borg....

• Like 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Posted (edited)

My lord, that’s a sexy aircraft. Of course I’ll refrain from getting it, just as I have with the previous aircraft I got this month. Would love to get my hands on those engine preheaters though. Not to mention tapping the sticky needles. BS addons just keep getting better.

If I do get it, hypothetically, I’ll have 5 piston twins in my hangar (hanger?). 

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 3

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

14 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I’ll have 5 piston twins in my hangar

I'll see your 5 and raise you by another 4! 😄

• Like 2

Bill

UK LAPL-A (Formerly NPPL-A and -M)

14 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

My lord, that’s a sexy aircraft. Of course I’ll refrain from getting it, just as I have with the previous aircraft I got this month. Would love to get my hands on those engine preheaters though. Not to mention tapping the sticky needles. BS addons just keep getting better.

If I do get it, hypothetically, I’ll have 5 piston twins in my hangar (hanger?). 

What?  Flying the Executor not enough for you?  You have to muscle in our earth-bound vehicles?   I guess you're looking for something in a TIE Fighter size to putt around in the Earth's atmosphere in.  You Empire Elites...not happy unless you own everything!

Can't wait to see you forget it needs an atmosphere to fly in and try to take it into space!  And....you can't bullseye Womprats with it like Luke used to.  It has no pew pew guns.

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Between the Dukes and the upcoming Tomahawk, JustFlight are getting pretty popular for me.

• Like 1

Rhett

7800X3D ♣ 32 GB G.Skill TridentZ  Gigabyte 4090  Crucial P5 Plus 2TB 

4 hours ago, Steve Dra said:

I guess you're looking for something in a TIE Fighter size to putt around in the Earth's atmosphere in

You know, I wouldn't mind a SW expansion so I can fly a TIE fighter at low altitude over LAX 😄 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

You know, I wouldn't mind a SW expansion so I can fly a TIE fighter at low altitude over LAX 😄 

LOL....Captain Sim had the audacity to think they could release a payware TIE fighter and Lucas Films, Disney, et al would be okdokie with that.   That thing got pulled off the market so fast it made Jar Jar's head spin, me tinks.  Isa bad bad juju for meesa Captain Sim fo show. 

I wonder how they handled getting the ones back they sold?  Anyone reading this actually get to buy it before it was pulled off the market? Then every scrap of evidence it existed just disappeared....the ecommerce page, the forums regarding it ...everything.  Even the posts in other forums that asked WFT happened.  They vanished too...fast.  It was hilarious! 

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg