Sign in to follow this  
Falconfly

PMDG 777 MSFS FIRST LOOK

23 minutes ago, Andrew2448 said:

They are holding release for proper RF legs. (most likely, small chance it slips to the -F)

If we're discussing RF legs, did they fix the issue with A/P and FD banking left/right before/after WPT turns and bank variations in LNAV? That would be nice. And one last question, do they plan to have a real EFB?
Thank you. 

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

2 minutes ago, LRBS said:
If we're discussing RF legs, did they fix the issue with A/P and FD banking left/right before/after WPT turns and bank variations in LNAV? That would be nice. And one last question, do they plan to have a real EFB?
Thank you. 

You'll need to fight 1,000 other people spamming in the chat if you want answers to those 🙂

1 minute ago, LRBS said:
Thank you. 

Sounds like it will just be the UFT that is not a "EFB". Personally would of preferred the integrated EFB which airlines still use. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Andrew2448 said:

You'll need to fight 1,000 other people spamming in the chat if you want answers to those 🙂

I think that it would be nice of them to let us know, especially since 737 has significant issues regarding the A/P, FD, etc. I recognize their hard work, but I can't see myself spending more money on their products unless they fix those issues before anything else. Considering how long this issue has been going on, it should be part of the announcement. 

I9- 13900K- CPU @ 5.0GHz, 64 GB RAM @ 6200MHz, NVIDIA RTX 4090

Posted (edited)

Something about the cockpit texturing doesnt look quite right, the texturing looks very high resolution so its not that.  It just the coloring and texturing that looks a bit off to me, almost a bit cartoonish, like something is missing.  The rest looks pretty good based on what I can see from that very short video.

Edited by Pilot53
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 2

Lian Li 011 Air Mini | AMD 7950X3D | Asus ROG STRIX B650E-F | Arctic Cooling Liquid Freezer II 280mm RGB | 2x32GB G.Skill DDR5-6000 | ASUS TUF RTX 4090 | Seasonic Prime Platinum 1000W | Varjo Aero

1 hour ago, Andrew2448 said:

Someone asked about the 787 and he had a suspicious facial expression as he tried to say maybe lol

It's the only Boeing that makes finacially sense. I know there is a fanclub of the 757, but Mathijs said it back in the time he was still working for Aerosoft many times, that you always see that the best sales  with current airframes and not with ones that barely fly any longer.

Which is probably also the reason why the 777 was picked over the 747. The 747 is also on its way out and therfore promises less sales, than the 777.

9 minutes ago, Pilot53 said:

Something about the cockpit texturing doesnt look quite right, the texturing looks very high resolution so its not that.  It just the coloring and texturing that looks a bit off to me, almost a bit cartoonish, like something it missing.  The rest looks pretty good based on what I can see from that very short video.

I thought so too, particularly in the early shots of the instrumental panel itself, but in the shot at 1:37 I feel like it looks much better so I hope it's just bad angles or something.

787 makes logical and financial sense as the next plane after the MAX.

So this could be the best 777 add-on for a flight sim once it's released?

i5-12400, RTX 3060 Ti, 32 GB RAM

8 minutes ago, abrams_tank said:

So this could be the best 777 add-on for a flight sim once it's released?

I've flown both the CS and PMDG 777s in MSFS.  Hard to tell which is better.

/sarcasm mode off.

• Like 7

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Hopefully 744 is still coming. 

• Like 6

5800X3D, Gigabyte X570S MB, 4090FE, 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14, EVO 970 M.2's, Alienware 3821DW  and 2  22" monitors,  Corsair RM1000x PSU,  360MM MSI MEG, MFG Crosswind, T16000M Stick, Boeing TCA Yoke/Throttle, Skalarki MCDU and FCU, Saitek Radio Panel/Switch Panel, Spad.Next

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, micstatic said:

Hopefully 744 is still coming. 

It is.   When the 747 freighter (the -400F) comes out...I may not fly anything else. 🙂

I'll be completely worn out on the 777 by then (on the -300ER at least...may still do -F flights in her because she's such a good freighter).  I've already flown it around the world and logged over 100 flights with it.

I painted this fictional long ago on the P3D version...I will bring it to MSFS and it'll be my main 744 freighter.

Zfuqr9.jpg

Edited by Steve Dra
  • Like 7

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

Can’t wait for this plane but not having RAAS modeled is a disappointment. 😕

• Like 2

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |