Sign in to follow this  
omarsmak30

Fenix 320 is very addictive! Thank you Aamir and Fenix

I don't know about you, but since the B2 release, the Fenix has became so addictive that can no longer fly anything else and only Fenix, the level of immersion is mind blowing. Thank you Fenix and Aamir for this beautiful bird, your hardwork is showing and looking forward for more birds from Fenix! 

• Like 16
  • Upvote 1

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

I couldn't agree more.

• Like 2

Kind regards,
Hans van WIjhe

Acer Predator P03-640 2.10 Ghz Intel 12th Gen Core 17-12700F 64GB memory, Noctua NH-U9S Cooler, 1.02 TB SSD HD, 1.02 TB HD,  NVidia Geforce RTX 3070 16GB Memory, Windows 11 (x64)

Same here. I'll fly something else: the A300 last night, for example. Afterwards, I'm thinking, Yeah. That was nice. Now, back to the Fenix.

This may change with the upcoming Duke and updated 146, but for now, I'm loving the Fenix.

• Like 1

Richard Chafey

i7-8700K @4.8GHz - 32Gb @3200  - ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero - EVGA RTX3090 - 3840x2160 Res - KBSim Gunfighter - Thrustmaster Warthog dual throttles - Crosswind V3 pedals

MSFS 2020, DCS

Same, the only change I am making now is CFM or IAE .

• Like 1

Eric 

Honestly? Since the B2 came out, I've only flown the Ini A320 once and after the first flight I returned to Fenix and haven't flown anything else since.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, RTX 4090, 32GB RAM 5200MHz, Asus Prime B650+, 850W PSU

English is not my first language.

Same here, its going to take something pretty special to drag me away. Last time I felt like this was with the PMDG 747 back in P3D.

• Like 1

Are you sure? I am really enjoying the CS 777 right now and everything from Diemos. Best. Ever.

Seriously, Fenix has done us right by this solid update.

• Like 2

Hero X--8086k@5.1ghz--32GBddr4--2080ti--Acer GSync 4k Monitor + 1080p Monitor--Honeycomb Alpha/Bravo+Saitek Pedals--Thrustmaster T16000+Throttle. P2ATC, AIG/FSLTL, GSX, 600gb of scenery, PMS/TDI 750, Auto FPS, FG Mod, FSrealistic, FScrewRAAS,RexTextures/Seasons,Navigraph etc

A2A Comanche---Bae146, F28, Arrow(s), BS Bonanza & BS King Air---FSR500--COWS DA42---Fx HJet+VisionJet---FSW 414 +LearJet---FSS E175+P2006T+Analog Version---Fenix 320-------PMDG DC-6+737+9---C22J---Milviz C310+Porter---SWS PC-12, Kodiak, Zenith+RV14---Big Radialsl Goose---IFE MB339+F-35---NextGen EMB----Carenado Seneca + PC12---AS CRJ Series----Asobo ATR---

Same here. I've probably done 30 flights in a row in her.

Landings are so much fun now. The announcements are a great addition, and the GSX integration is the icing on the cake. 

i9-10850K, ASUS TUF GAMING Z490-PLUS (WI-FI), 32GB G.SKILL DDR4-3603 / PC4-28800, EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti BLACK EDITION 11GB running 3440x1440 

This work is only possible thanks to your patronage funding our continued development efforts! For this, the team and I thank you greatly 🙂 

• Like 18
  • Upvote 1

Aamir Thacker

4 minutes ago, Aamir said:

This work is only possible thanks to your patronage funding our continued development efforts! For this, the team and I thank you greatly 🙂 

Rest assured, anything pops up in Fenix, will be directly purchased, will write a script to do this LOL!

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D, 64GB DDR5 6000MHZ RAM, RTX 2080Super 

let me chime in to praise Fenix and the team. with block 2 I fly it more and more, in my case primarily because of the better performance and the QoL fix to finally being able to import from Simbrief (both compared to the initial release). together with the (native) MiniFCU support it really gives me a blast zipping across the world. 

• Upvote 1

Phil Leaven

i5 10600KF, 32 GB 3200 RAM, MSI 3060 12GB OC, Asus ROG Z490-H, 2 WD Black NVME for each Win11 (500GB) and MSFS (1TB), MSFS Cache and Photogrammetry always disabled, Live Weather and Live Traffic always on, Res 2560x1440 on 27"

It really is incredible. I've been simming since FS9, back when the LDS 767 and PMDG were still king (in many ways PMDG still is!). The Fenix is absolutely groundbreaking in a way we haven't seen in years, and as a result yes highly addictive. The Block 2 additions just added to it. It's rare to see something where the hype actually lives up to the reality. 

• Upvote 1

I switch back and forth between the Fenix A 320 and the PMDG 737.  Biggest complaint I have about the Fenix is the dark PFD displays, when it is a sunny day out. Make it almost impossible to read the top line of the display. The PMDG display is bright and crystal clear, even on a bright sunny day. spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

9 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

I switch back and forth between the Fenix A 320 and the PMDG 737.  Biggest complaint I have about the Fenix is the dark PFD displays, when it is a sunny day out. Make it almost impossible to read the top line of the display. The PMDG display is bright and crystal clear, even on a bright sunny day. 

Completely agree with you on this one. Not seen many mentions of it (not been looking tbh) and honestly thought it might be my monitor settings, but I am also experiencing the same as you, cockpit displays are too dark in some scenario as you mention.

Benjamin Hennes

Ryzen 7 7800X3D|2080Ti 11GB|32GB DDR5 RAM|1TB SSD|Windows 11 Home