Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

New Fenix Download, A319/A321 info and flash sale

I click LOAD AIRCRAFT and then GSX (with simbrief flightplan loaded). I get the following error message:

Server error occured
Error during loadsheet generation. See log for more details.

Can anyone help?

Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-9900K CPU @ 3.60GHz  
64.0 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti

Today i did the first flight after the update ( now V.2.0.0.407 ) and just to say it was just BEAUTIFUL so superb smooth on my old Rig, so love that update.

No problems with GSX with this update but i had some with the last build..

Great work Fenixguys !! 👍

Flight was from EDDS to HEGN around 4h..

cheers 😉

• Like 2

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

Does anyone know if there are newly updated simbrief profiles for the current revised Fenix models.

Lee

Lee H

i9 13900KF 32GB Ram 24GB RTX 4090

It appears with the latest update you get a new Madagascar Livery 🤣

vmDFIFt.jpg

Where are those penguins ????

Let the troubleshooting begin ......

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

17 minutes ago, RJC68 said:

Let the troubleshooting begin ......

Did you read the note about updating liveries? 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, chapstick said:

Did you read the note about updating liveries? 

I didn’t but I went to the livery manager and realized most had updates which fixed the issue. 
Thank you though 

• Like 1

Richard

i7-12700K | Noctua NH-D15S Black Version | MSI Pro Z690 - A | 32 GB DDR4 3600 | Gigabyte Gaming OC 4090 | 1TB WD Blue NMVe (MSFS 2020) | 500 GB WD Black Gen 4 NVMe | 4TB WD Black Conventional | Fractal Design Torrent Case | Seasonic 1000W Gold Plus PSU | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Honeycomb Throttle | Airbus Side Stick | Virpil Rudder Pedals | Sony X90K 55 Inch TV |

mmBbmS1.png

6 hours ago, RJC68 said:

I didn’t but I went to the livery manager and realized most had updates which fixed the issue. 
Thank you though 

So just look first and than post things,  it is clearly mentioned to reload the liverys..

cheers 😉

• Like 1

My Rig : Intel I7-7820X 8 Core ( 16 Threads ) @ 4,0, ASUS Prime X299 A II,  64 GB 3600-17 Trident Z, 750W Corsair CX750 80+ Bronze,  MSI 8GB RTX 2080 Super Ventus XS OC, WD 4TB and WD 6TB 7200 HD,  Win10 V.21H2, in use 3x 4K monitors 2x32 Samsung 1x27 LG  3840x2160.

spacer.png

In 2 minds about picking this up, it's obviously an excellent product but I'm worried about performance which seemed to be a big issue upon its original release even on high end systems, I haven't really done much research on the subsequent updates as such and as time is running out I guess it will probably be more effective to get some responses here.  

So purely performance wise comparing to PMDG's 737?  How bad it is it, if at all still?

25 minutes ago, stefaandk said:

In 2 minds about picking this up, it's obviously an excellent product but I'm worried about performance which seemed to be a big issue upon its original release even on high end systems, I haven't really done much research on the subsequent updates as such and as time is running out I guess it will probably be more effective to get some responses here.  

So purely performance wise comparing to PMDG's 737?  How bad it is it, if at all still?

PMDG‘s 737 will always have the best performance. Fenix is much better now, definitely better than the inibuilds A300. 

Did a few flights yesterday, EGLL-EGCC and EGLL-EHAM. Performance was great with quite a lot of AI traffic (FSLTL+FSHud). 

It can be quite twitchy while during taxi, but I guess the ground handling improvements have not been implemented yet. Sorry if this has already been mentioned - I'm a little bit behind on this thread. 

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, pmplayer said:

So just look first and than post things,  it is clearly mentioned to reload the liverys..

A bit unnecessary this comment was perhaps? Since someone else already pointed this out… You just had to rub it in.

I don’t get this incessant urge here on Avsim to point out others mistakes. I guess it’s an internet phenomenon 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cheers!

Edited by Cpt_Piett
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

6 hours ago, pmplayer said:

cheers 😉

I didn't have a lot of time yesterday so just dove in, I figured out pretty quickly what the issue was and then I also saw it on the first post.

Richard

mmBbmS1.png

1 hour ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I don’t get this incessant urge here on Avsim to point out others mistakes. I guess it’s an internet phenomenon

I'm pretty sure its related to the tight grip the Empire has on all the system's throats.  We're all uptight because you guys area bunch of meanies and won't let us buy cool virtual planes in MSFS without your incredibly high Empire tax.  If you'd just tap that down a bit, Fenix could sell the A320 for $3.26 and all your puny subjects wouldn't bicker so much between them.

I understand the cost of rebuilding the Death Star was enormous, but you should really blame Darth's snot-nosed little brat for that.  Had he not bulls-eyed Womp Rats on Tatooine as a rebellious youth...with no real father to guide him in the ways of the Dark Side...we'd not be in this mess, right?  But Nooooooo...Aitkin was too busy dominating the universe to stop by Tatooine every so often to check in with his kid.

Seems all of the hate and discontent could have been avoided if you're boss had just been there for his boy, me 'tinks.  Da' Empire is mui mui bad Juju, fo' shoooo

• Like 3

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg 

7 hours ago, Cpt_Piett said:

A bit unnecessary this comment was perhaps? Since someone else already pointed this out… You just had to rub it in.

I don’t get this incessant urge here on Avsim to point out others mistakes. I guess it’s an internet phenomenon 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cheers!

My friend, I have come to expect nothing less here 🤣

My original post was a little tongue in cheek as I figured it was a livery problem. Can't help my sense of humor.

I am off now to post in the 2nd thread about removing the Dune loading screen, maybe the big boys over there will be nicer 

• Like 2

Richard

mmBbmS1.png

Just had my first flight in the Fenix (EKBI to EGKK).

Wow, I'm happy that I became weak and bought it. I like it a lot already, it flies nicely, and there's a lot of buttons to push and pull! The great EFB is just icing on the cake.

Also, it performs surprisingly well on my midrange system.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen