Sign in to follow this  
Matchstick

New Fenix Download, A319/A321 info and flash sale

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I posted screen shots, where it was obvious, and many posted on Discord, with the same complaint. Blinds are no cure. 

Here is a screen shot I just made with all the blinds set... Read the top line of the PFD..

spacer.png

Something wrong at your end then as i can see the top of my displays no problem at all. Maybe you need glasses  lol

• Like 4

AMD Ryzen 7 5800x3d, MSI X570 Pro, 32 gb DDR4 3600 ram, Gigabyte 6800 16gb GPU, 1x 2tb Samsung  NvMe , 2x 1tb Sabrent NvME, 1x Crucial SSD,

FSLabs….lol. Talk about a business school case for how to epically fail at not forecasting your future business model. 

• Like 10

Eric 

8 minutes ago, B777ER said:

FSLabs….lol. Talk about a business school case for how to epically fail at not forecasting your future business model. 

I can envisage them going the way of Level-D and that famous last shot of their 757, only to be never heard of again.

• Like 3

David Porrett

2 minutes ago, DavidP said:

I can envisage them going the way of Level-D and that famous last shot of their 757, only to be never heard of again.

The Level D was a great aircraft, I bought it when I was at an Avsim convention at San Diego years ago. I flew it for years. 

• Like 2

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

2 hours ago, Bobsk8 said:

I posted screen shots, where it was obvious, and many posted on Discord, with the same complaint. Blinds are no cure. 

Here is a screen shot I just made with all the blinds set... Read the top line of the PFD..

spacer.png

Like many, I have no problems reading it too, I'm sorry. Concerning the displays brightness, it must be difficult to be a dev because for some (like me) it is really well done and others find it too dark. The balance must be hard to find

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DavidP said:

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Gee, Avsim, tough crowd to please! More than 4 pages and I don’t think I’ve seen a single positive comment re: the update, the sale or the plans for further development including A319/321. Is everyone in this thread having a bad day or what? I mean, it’s Monday, but come on…

• Like 16

i9-12900KF @ 5.1GHz | MSI Trio Gaming X RTX4090 | MSI MPG Z690 Carbon EK X | G.Skill Trident Z5 32GB DDR5 | WD Black SN850 2TB SSD | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 500GB SSD | 2x Samsung 960 EVO 500GB SSDs | Hela 850R Platinum PCIe 5.0 w/ 12VHPWR cable | Corsair RM750X | LG 77" OLED 3840x2160 | Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog | MFG Crosswind pedals | Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack X Airbus Edition

“Intensify the forward batteries. I don’t want anything to get through”

16 minutes ago, Bobsk8 said:

The Level D was a great aircraft, I bought it when I was at an Avsim convention at San Diego years ago. I flew it for years. 

Bud, what you need to buy is glasses so you can read the Fenix screens better...

3 minutes ago, Bigt said:

Bud, what you need to buy is glasses so you can read the Fenix screens better...

No, all I have to do is fly an aircraft with a properly lit display, which I am flying now. A 320 is back to the maintenance hangar.   😉

spacer.png

BOBSK8             MSFS 2020 ,    ,PMDG 737-600-800 FSLTL , TrackIR ,  Avliasoft EFB2  ,  ATC  by PF3  ,

A Pilots LIfe V2 ,  CLX PC , Auto FPS, ACTIVE Sky FS,  PMDG DC6 , A2A Comanche, Fenix A320, Milviz C 310

12 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Gee, Avsim, tough crowd to please! More than 4 pages and I don’t think I’ve seen a single positive comment re: the update, the sale or the plans for further development including A319/321. Is everyone in this thread having a bad day or what? I mean, it’s Monday, but come on…

Another day in Avsim. I’m enjoying the update, went smooth, update liveries. The new variants will be a day one buy. Looking forward to the 319 the most, sharklets to come then who know what the will develop next or most likely already in development of.

• Like 2

Paul

BeQuiet Pure Base 500 FX - MSI Mag Tomahawk B760 - i5 13600k @ 5.1ghz - 32GB RAM - RTX 3060 12GB  -  32f (31.5" ) Full HD Monitor - TCA Officer Pack - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke -  Logitech Multi Panel

18 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

I see better performances with the update really happy with it, Fenix is doing an excellant job and I can't thanks them enough. only negative comment is: a bit cumbersome having to update all the livery but wtvr

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Having a great day!

I have been eyeing the Fenix for a while, so the 20% off was super nice, and finally tipped me over. 🙂

Very grateful for the sale, thank you Fenix Simulations.

Edited by Penz
  • Like 5

- Jens Peter "Penz" Pedersen

55 minutes ago, Cpt_Piett said:

Great question!

I think the update is great. Just took it for a quick circuit at KMCO because I had something else I needed to get to, but I was super impressed with how smooth it was and how it felt to hand fly it.

I also did a before and after test at a small airstrip they've placed in the middle of the ocean to test FPS.

I gained 9 non-FG FPS as compared to the most recent release. Ultra settings at 4K with DLSS-DLAA.

I am very much looking forward to whichever new products they bring out. They are a stellar developer group.

BeforeScreenshot_2024-04-15_080200.thumb.png.9580ad077707dfc47ec2ba8d8a030913.png

AfterScreenshot_2024-04-15_080846.thumb.png.7f0366bc9c1da2c97449758fe25956ac.png

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Whether you can read the top lines in Bob's photo's or not, they definitely look a bit dull. 
The last time I got a look in a cockpit of and A320 (while boarding) the displays were definitely more emissive than that.
The pilots may have had them turned right up, but still, they look a bit dull to me in Bob's picture. 

I have not tried my new purchase yet, but I will later, so I will compare.

• Like 1

Call me Bob or Rob, I don't mind, but I prefer Rob.

I like to trick airline passengers into thinking I have my own swimming pool in my back yard by painting a large blue rectangle on my patio.

Intel 14900K in a Z790 motherboard with water cooling, RTX 4080, 32 GB 6000 CL30 DDR5 RAM, W11 and MSFS on Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD's.  Core Isolation Off, Game Mode Off.