Sign in to follow this  
ca_metal

[RUMOR] MSFS releasing on November

“Activision is targeting the next Call of Duty for late October, with Avowed and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 likely to follow in November and Indiana Jones in December.”

Source:https://www.theverge.com/2024/4/30/24145262/xbox-games-showcase-summer-2024-call-of-duty-direct

7800X3D@H170i // Msi RTX 4090 Trio // 32GB DDR5 6000mhz CL30 // 2TB + 1TB Nvme
Dell 27" 2127DGF - 1440p - Gsync - 165hz 
Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus // TCA Quadrant Airbus // TFRP T.Flight Rudder Pedals // Logitech Flight Multi Panel

That's probably reasonable anyway and in line with expectations in general.

By then it should be called MSFS 2025.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3

GregH

Intel Core i7 14700K / Palit RTX4070Ti Super OC / Corsair 32GB DDR5 6000 MHz / MSI Z790 M/board / Corsair NVMe 9500 read, 8500 write / Corsair PSU1200W / CH Products Yoke, Pedals & Quad; Airbus Side Stick, Airbus Quadrant / TrackIR, 32” 4K 144hz 1ms Monitor

7 minutes ago, RaptyrOne said:

Almost!

Best regards.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Whilst I wouldn't be surprised if it does release that late in the year, I would have thought releasing a a product with '2024' in the title dates it pretty early when two months later its 2025. Would have thought they'd have called it 2025 ... as they did with FS9 (FS2004) that released in 2003. 

Edited by KL Oo
  • Like 2

Kael Oswald

7950X3D / 64GB DDR5 6000 @ CL30 / Custom Water Loop / RTX 4090 / 3 x 50" 4K LCD TVs

I would not move into it anyway until the end of Q1-25 at least. 3rd party compatibility is the main reason, so I can sleep now 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KL Oo said:

I would have thought releasing a a product with '2024' in the title dates it pretty early when two months later its 2025.

2 hours ago, RaptyrOne said:

There could be a re-brand at the June Xbox Showcase event.

I wonder whether the original target release date was August/September, but development issues, appeasing Xbox senior management, or both, means a later than originally envisioned launch (assuming this rumour is correct).

AMD Ryzen 5800X3D; MSI RTX 3080 Ti VENTUS 3X; 32GB Corsair 3200 MHz; ASUS VG35VQ 35" (3440 x 1440)
Fulcrum One yoke; Thrustmaster TCA Captain Pack Airbus edition; MFG Crosswind rudder pedals; CPFlight MCP 737; Logitech FIP x3; TrackIR

MSFS; Fenix A320; A2A PA-24; HPG H145; PMDG 737-600; AIG; RealTraffic; PSXTraffic; FSiPanel; REX AccuSeason Adv; FSDT GSX Pro; FS2Crew RAAS Pro; FS-ATC Chatter

Tom seems to be guesstimating the 2024 and Avowed dates here. He seems to have a source for the Activision and Bethesda games but not those two.

5800X3D. 32 GB RAM. 1TB SATA SSD. 3TB HDD. RTX 3070 Ti.

4 hours ago, ca_metal said:

“Activision is targeting the next Call of Duty for late October, with Avowed and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2024 likely to follow in November and Indiana Jones in December.”

Source:https://www.theverge.com/2024/4/30/24145262/xbox-games-showcase-summer-2024-call-of-duty-direct

Why post something like this that is simply a "Rumor".

Seems pointless!

14 minutes ago, tpete61 said:

Why post something like this that is simply a "Rumor".

Seems pointless!

The forum threads have been rather dull lately.  Quite up for a bit of flightsim gossip.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I’ve got a 11 day vacation in mid November and then Thanksgiving right after so zero time for MSFS so I’m positive it will come out during that time frame. At least the massive bandwidth issues with downloads and initial “how do I” questions will be answered regarding moving stuff from MS2020 to MS2024.

Edited by B777ER

Eric 

45 minutes ago, F737MAX said:

......I wonder whether the original target release date was August/September, but development issues, appeasing Xbox senior management, or both, means a later than originally envisioned launch (assuming this rumour is correct).

They will probably release it in September, but it will not be available to purchase from the MS Marketplace until November :wink:

• Like 3

Christopher Low

UK2000 Beta Tester

FSBetaTesters3.png

X-Box Games Showcase is June 9th, we'll probably get the release date then.

6 minutes ago, FBW737 said:

I'll get it when its on sale.

MSFS will go on sale in 2026-2027 when they announce MSFS 2028.