45 minutes ago, fakeflyer737 said:

I saw the Royal Turbine Duke in FF, isn't that the same plane? Go check again Im pretty sure its in there. 

There isn't any profile data in there.  The weights and everything you need are blank.  You'd have to enter all the data yourself.

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

24 minutes ago, TangoSierraMike said:

Has anyone experienced issues installing either/both of the Duke to their community folder? I keep getting an error saying that the installer can't find the folder in the community folder - even though it has created the folders their? JustFlightScott have you seen this?

No, it installed smooth as silk on a second drive

- Chris

Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | Intel Core i9 13900KF | Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 24 GB | 64GB DDR5 SDRAM | Corsair H100i Elite 240mm Liquid Cooling | 1TB & 2TB Samsung Gen 4 SSD  | 1000 Watt Gold PSU |  Windows 11 Pro | Thrustmaster Boeing Yoke | Thrustmaster TCA Captain X Airbus | Asus ROG 38" 4k IPS Monitor (PG38UQ)

Asus Maximus VII Hero motherboard | Intel i7 4790k CPU | MSI GTX 970 4 GB video card | Corsair DDR3 2133 32GB SDRAM | Corsair H50 water cooler | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB SSD (2) | EVGA 1000 watt PSU - Retired

Please vote this topic over at the Simbrief forum (link below). Maybe we get an official profile for our new birds. You have to vote via the button left of the topic title!

https://forum.navigraph.com/t/b60t-simbrief-profile-request/15662/1

• Like 3

Klaus Schmitzer

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

3 hours ago, Orlaam said:

The turbine Duke typically won't go as far as the manual states.  I've seen between 900 to 1100 nm.  Here is a link or two with some real world numbers:

https://www.aircraft.com/aircraft/216844115/n1lt-1982-beechcraft-b60-duke-turboprop

https://doc8643.com/aircraft/B60T

https://royalairinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/twin_and_turbine_sept_2005.pdf

Technically it should. Performance depends on environment. For example a strong head wind and hotter temperature can decrease range significantly. Primary source of performance calculation of course should be POH with serial number and up to days W&B. Those ads are not valid source of information

flight sim addict, airplane owner, CFI

3 hours ago, TangoSierraMike said:

Has anyone experienced issues installing either/both of the Duke to their community folder? I keep getting an error saying that the installer can't find the folder in the community folder - even though it has created the folders their? JustFlightScott have you seen this?

using  steam version  or  msfs  version

I7-800k,Corsair h1101 cooler ,Asus Strix Gaming Intel Z370 S11 motherboard, Corsair 32gb ramDD4,    2  ssd 500gb 970 drive, gtx 1080ti Card,  RM850 power supply

Peter kelberg

2 hours ago, Rhinozherous said:

Please vote this topic over at the Simbrief forum (link below). Maybe we get an official profile for our new birds. You have to vote via the button left of the topic title!

https://forum.navigraph.com/t/b60t-simbrief-profile-request/15662/1

And done 👌

• Like 1

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

According to the scale on the cabin pressure controller, the Turbine Duke can sustain a typical airliner cabin altitude of 8,000 ft only up to a pressure altitude of 22,000 ft.

Question: How do real-world operators typically deal with this? Do they limit their cruise altitude to FL 220? Do they use supplemental oxygen above FL 220? Do they simply accept the higher cabin altitude? IIUC, cabin altitudes up to 12,000 ft are legal, though they may not be prudent for extended periods of time. 

18 hours ago, ryanbatc said:

Yeah I can use them.  Why do you ask?

GNS 530/430 does not work for me. Both are black and I found no way to make it function. I'm with the piston and in SU15 beta.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

53 minutes ago, Nemo said:

GNS 530/430 does not work for me. Both are black and I found no way to make it function. I'm with the piston and in SU15 beta.

Did you install them from the Marketplace? I believe they aren't installed by default. 

3 hours ago, martinboehme said:

Did you install them from the Marketplace? I believe they aren't installed by default. 

No, I purchased it from JustFlight. During the installation process I was asked if I'm in SU15 beta, which I confirmed with YES.

- Harry 

i9-13900K (HT off, 5.5 GHz, Z690) - 32 GB RAM (DDR5 6400, CAS 34), RTX 3090Windows 11 Pro (1TB M.2) - MSFS 2020 (MS Store, on separate 4TB M.2).

Wonder if they'll implement a function so you can buy the Piston / Turbine at a discount (essentially bundle price) if you've bought one of the versions, in case you decide to try what the other side is like.

Asus TUF X670E-PLUS | 7800X3D | G.Skill 32GB DDR @ CL30 6000MHz | RTX 4090 Founders Edition (Undervolted) | WD SNX 850X 2TB + 4TB + 4TB

25 minutes ago, Nemo said:

No, I purchased it from JustFlight. During the installation process I was asked if I'm in SU15 beta, which I confirmed with YES.

I think he means did you install the wt GNS from the marketplace?

• Upvote 1

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

6 hours ago, martinboehme said:

According to the scale on the cabin pressure controller, the Turbine Duke can sustain a typical airliner cabin altitude of 8,000 ft only up to a pressure altitude of 22,000 ft.

Question: How do real-world operators typically deal with this? Do they limit their cruise altitude to FL 220? Do they use supplemental oxygen above FL 220? Do they simply accept the higher cabin altitude? IIUC, cabin altitudes up to 12,000 ft are legal, though they may not be prudent for extended periods of time. 

I was about to ask the same question. If someone knows anything about this I would love to know 

Juan Ramos

25 minutes ago, Sethos said:

Wonder if they'll implement a function so you can buy the Piston / Turbine at a discount (essentially bundle price) if you've bought one of the versions, in case you decide to try what the other side is like.

Just buy the bundle. It’s already at a steep discount compared to buying both separately. Having both variants is really fun. Two different airplanes but the same airplane at the same time. It’s worth it. I thought I wouldn’t fly the piston at all. Turns out that’s all I’ve been flying. 

FAA: ATP-ME

Matt kubanda

27 minutes ago, ryanbatc said:

I think he means did you install the wt GNS from the marketplace?

This. You need to install the GNS 430/530 from the Marketplace. If it's not working for you @Nemo, that'd be the first thing I'd look at.